Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch.

Fuck you piece of shit OP someone find out where he lives

Old pasta and samefagging. Slow day, OP?

>Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch.
lol. Meathead posting pic of him and his mom.
"Alright son. A deal is a deal. You can start fucking me now."

Maybe pasta but lmao @ that last sentence
Kill your fucking self op

why are your pecs concave?

okay i lauhed out loud good post OP

I work hard like a real man
Love how mad you bitches are, fuck you all.

newfag

>still lives in parents house

>still can't detect 1 of the most spammed pastas on Sup Forums?

Your gf 'uggo af bruh

Lol bro, I'm a former international D-1 unlimited weight class wrestler, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in college turning it down for 70k finance job, and I zercher squat somewhere around 700 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.

What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Zercher squat maybe 495 lbsx8? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.

Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)
Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.

Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

omfg

Fuck off skin dick I'm waiting for OP to reply.

Come fight me bro i can take you, i aint afraid of no wrestling bitch.

I live in Lyndale, Minneapolis. Ask around for me, everyone knows me, well sort somethin out.

You an your mom look identical. I just faceswapped and it looks the same as your pic.

My mom? Bruh thats probably ur mom. I fucked this beta fags ma now we livin together.

PS: Her body is smoking.

>My mom? Bruh thats probably ur mom.

Kektus

Well if you are so fcking perfect and mock ppl who visit this site what are you doing here then?

>implying you don’t have self esteem issues

I love how dense all you newfriends always are... Even though it's made clear it's pasta to all of you, over and over again in the thread, you keep replying as if it's legit.

I pride myself on making myself known to the world, my status is unmatched, what have you achieved with your life? Thats right nothing. I make $180k a year as an entrepreneur, my life literally cant get any better. Check yourself fool.

>newfriends

What is the purpose of you saying that? If we’re fools, then why do you bother? Is it, perhaps, because you have low self esteem, and wish to make a pitiful attempt at reassuring yourself by pushing that low self esteem unto others?

With that amount of money you'd think you could get a better looking wife to hold the camera!

Well they say owners and their pets start to look alike.

@OP
"It's me an my bitch"

LOL looks like your mom!

Op is a faggot

>me and my bitch

Don't call your mother a bitch, that's rude.

I fucked every bitch in my year, all day i get hoes commenting on my physique, you sound jealous of what a real man is capable of, do you even fucking lift bro?

Damn right. At least one of you faggots got some sense.

Daaaamn aint that Jessica? I had her suckin my cock the other night, then i fucked her in the ass. Hope shes your gf bruh. I got chlamydia from all the pussy I roll around in. Yeah I told her, she didnt give a fuck, she wanted my cock that bad.

why didnt she just take the picture? using the mirror is just fucking pointless. i'm so confused by everything now.

She wants everyone to know her big man fucking her right (yeah im big downstairs too, 10.5 inches). She cooks me dinner then we have rough sex for 3 hours every night.

are you 12

Anyone else just want to know whats in the pan? And why's it in the bathroom?

the fuck is even going on in this thread

Itt 11 yr old 16 yr olds

prolly asks her mom take a pic while his mom cooking shrimp, my god still living with his parents gtfo you free loading faggot

xD

She lives off my wealth bruh, you even able to read?

kek

oh really now... you look the same you faggot, what wealth?.. i mean your mom is cooking where is the maid cooking if your a rich cuck, srsly gtfo

Yeah good one, jealous faggot go back to jerkin to anime. Only retarded autists spend their money on something their bitch could do.

>cuck
Nice projection. Ive cucked quite a few guys myself. Damn I love the jealousy.

lol, your girlfriend looks like you.

Hi Steve

You and your mom wear the same glasses. Probably the same underwear too.

exactly what I want to know. Why is he cooking chicken in his bathroom. wtf

fuck the haters this pasta is iconic

may I call you Porkenkilo?

cringe newfag

Your mom is your bitch?

Hahaha dude that's so damn gay, going on a forum anomynously bragging, feeling like a champ sit the fuck down peasant, I hate bragging but you made me do it, I have a good job wich I don't need because my parrents buy me whatever the fuck I wan't and my gf is fucking model material, my grades are avrege but who gives a fuck I'm entitled to a good life. So you where wrong about me, and you're probably wrong about loads of people whom visit this site all the time. Stop thinking you're all that... Cause you're not.

Prepare yourseft to the next war

A good punch to the temple can still kill fags like pic related.

>inb4 b8, I know faggots

>this decades old pasta STILL holds up today

impressive

Give me your facebook op and let's have a chatt, if tha'ts really you in the picture you should have no problem prooving it