So Sup Forums I am in need of the purchase of a new car. The situation is I have $20k to spend, I want to go fast...

So Sup Forums I am in need of the purchase of a new car. The situation is I have $20k to spend, I want to go fast, but in terms of acceleration. It thrills me and I love it. What do you think the best option is for $20k. In Aussie land. I also need it to be a ute to carry my motorbike or tobe able to tow a trailer with a bike. Suggestions?

Tl;dr fastest accelerating car under & $20k in aus able to carry a motorbike or able to tow a trailer and bike

yoyota prius

Ask in /o/ you daft cunt

Trust me if you're young the speeding tickets aren't worth it.
Buy a 4 door Jeep Wrangler with a bike trailer.

FALCON FG XR-6 Turbo ... or a older Super pusuit .
You wont get a VE Maloo for 20 k

Clearly only one choice. Just don't beat the fuck out of it and it will last.

This...

Or a typhoon

Considering the speed limit is 110 on the fucking highway .you dont need to go overly fast..
Dont buy one of these.. i had a vu ss. And the fucking thing wiped out in the wet..
Go buy a diesel toyota hilux.. you wont be dissaponted man..

Finance something, put down 10k, then spend the rest on something else.

Or spend the extra 30 and get pic related

our hiluxs are absolute dog shit

20k...try a 5 to 10year old used car for that little

You can get a BF MK2 or FG XR6T (better internals) with a GTX3582R and the fuel system to match for around $20k

400rwkw and the falcon actually has a reasonable rear end

or get a VY ute and keep a $200/wk budget for rear tyres when it hits -5 degrees camber under load

Where abouts are you ?? What City?

Get a miata, or something if you want to avoid speeding fines and still have fun, otherwise get a e36 m3.

chch nz

Lol wtf are you smoking you're not gonna pick up an fg turbo for that much even standard and a genuine gtx35 setup will set you back another 5k.

So you want to spend half your net worth on a vehicle and quarter of your future worth on fuel to run it?

Sound logic

Yeah you will man
Mate sold his for 20k 6 speed manual fg xr6t ute 480kw 1019nm torque
Just gotta look
Was a built ute too nothing was done half assed

Fucktard ausfag

Hawkeye WRX STi's normally go for around 20k.
They boost hard.

A turbo for 20,000 probably has about 5000km left in it before it shits itself and you need a 10k rebuild. They boost hard but are fragile as fuck and the guy before you took 80% of the life of that engine.

>falcon actually has a reasonable rear end
>leaf springs
Choose one

buy a uhhhhh
ford falcon 2003 ba

Buy a diesel Navara from 2010 era.

Hassle free motoring

>fragile
This is a meme perpetuated by people who hate scoobys for no reason an compounded by fuckhead teenagers in the states who fit a huge ebay turbo kit and nothing else then drive it like a knobhead for 10k mis without so much as an oil and filter change