Be me

>be me
>turn 18
>have always felt smart but weird, socially isolated
>18th birthday
>talking to parents about my younger years
>"yeah OP, you had high functioning autism/special needs"
>realize I've always been in the "special boy" classes until HS
>despite my normal classes in HS and academic success, all of my elementary years were that of an autist
>remember the 2 years of Pre-K
>remembers the "physical therapy" training in Pre-K
>remembers the "special classes" in Pre-K
>it'sallcomingbacktome.jpg
>go online
>take autism test
>"You are on the spectrum"

What do, Sup Forums?

Neck

Do what that one autistic guy who posted the Neal crossover greentext did...

Manipulate a class full of tards and get your own personal militia!

link?

Got a pdf of what he was able to write before he passed out from sleep deprivation. I’ll dump it here.

The autism "spectrum" is just a made up easy way of naming anything in between austistic and normal.

And that’s it. OP then passed out while writing, I believe. Either way, the thread died.

Page 16 of 17 what is page 17

Now that you say it, I had some "Training" to calm down when I was younger, do I have an autismo?

Nah, probably just anger issues. I went through the same shit when i was younger until i moved in with my stepdad. Turned out i just lacked any form of structure and was spoiled as fuck. Mellowed out greatly since then. Also, my dad intentionally fucked with people all the time, nearly non-stop like a social autist, and that triggered the fuck out of young me.

I fought to stay in special education classes. they saw how easy i had it and they knew i knew. bragged to all my friends about my deal and how much easier special need bitches were. so they tried enrolling into special needs classes but got reject.