When was the last time that the Russian government wasn't corrupt?

When was the last time that the Russian government wasn't corrupt?

Meme indexes

Why is majority of the world so shit?

1950s
>Turkey is less corrupt than russia
Lmaoing at your shitty map retard

I dont know about this one, but this kind of indexes usually are about "perceived corruption"

russia has a worse political system than turkey, for now

lol never

it's human nature to steal and take advantage

>1950s
AHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah right

meme map

You have a constitution that you hold as almost sacred and a sense of civic duty. JFK asked what you could do for you government.
Here, communism fucked everything up and the politicians shit all over the constitution and change it and the laws so that they can profit and escape prosecution.

Now that Erdogan is at 50% sultan mode, will corruption rise or fall ?

All politicians need to be genocide desu. Sup Forums will say it's because only white countries are not corrupt but the most corrupt fuckers here are white.

rise

but russia is an another level

Idk about Romania but the US aids and abets corruption in Latin America. They routinely refuse to extradite ex-presidents being tried for corruption in their home countries. Their stooge banks like the IMF and IDB lend money to finance corrupt projects without asking for financial details.

>Perception of curruption
Shit index

I think the US might have pulled that shit here in 89. I remember reading something about snipers on rooftops during the revolution. We NATO now so they probably have us by the balls in some way. At least we got some rockets by the sea out of it.

When it was ruled by gengis khan

>perception of corruption
>countries with the deepest, most sophisticated corrupt schemes will never even know about it and rank high on the not-corrupt list
>countries with honest politicians but a history of dishonest governments will rank low

Nah, it's just that in chile politicians tell you how they will fuck you, they buy you a drink, take you for dinner and then use lube before put it in your ass, it's fucked up, but it's on the books, same with murrika. In argentina you are just plain raped.

Yeah, but perception of corruption is as good a metric as going out and asking random people on the street how they think the weather will be for the next week and then call it weather forecast

shit map

>39 KB, 622x465
>click to enlarge

I wish I could, but OP is a cunt who can't upload decent pictures in the year of our Lord 2017.

majority of the world is non-white

I mean, after Iran-Contra, no shit the US is in bed with corrupt politicians and literal terrorist groups and actively supports them. It would be weird if they didn't. It's a sad state of affairs.

came here to post this

FUCKING DANES

GIB FIRST PLACE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Never