No kidding

No kidding.
I practiced MMA for 6 years, boxing too for 7 years. I could.
Also bodybuilding for 4 years. I'm 6' 2" 189lb.
I have insane speed and reflexes matching my speed.
I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge him and bop his head hard. I will not let him go, one mistake and i finish him.
There will always be virgins here to think it's impossible. Nothing is impossible with will power my friends and 2) It's not with your weak body that you'll do anything.
Any men with a little bit of practice can take out a gorilla with a knife. Bare handed it's not much more difficult, it just require more technique.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QlsFGtdSPcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would fuck it up, imanari roll to heel hook, sorry kong uve been berimbollo'd

Livestream it faggot. I want to see the gorilla biting your head off instead of copypasta

Holy shit.are you retarded.bop a gorilla.please do that on video.love to see you get torn in half.

What ever Jarred.

I would like to see that, too.
You vs a wild Gorilla, not a tame zoo gorilla who lost 80% of his muscle mass+wildness.

I had to look up what 189lb is in real measuring, but it is a joke, because a male Gorilla is up to 440 lbs ( or 200 kg if you use a more common and logical scale).

No way you could survive a fight ever. You hitting him is like an Ant is kicking an elephant.

A man beating a gorilla isn't unheard of

A faggot beating a gorilla is

Please have this recorded in some way you fucking dingus

Good pasta. Been a while.

An adult male gorilla has higher bone density, longer arms, twice your weight, more powerful muscles for their weight, larger canine teeth and a ridge on top of his skull to where his huge jaw muscles are attached.

There is no way to achieve enough of a mechanical advantage to counter the difference in strength. If you manage to get him in a sleeper hold he can pry your arms away like you're a malnourished infant.

You are literally a nobody

You don't belong here.

>I practiced MMA for 6 years
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. hilarious.. but bait.
you're underweight for your height.. so, im gonna have to say this a bullshit story. you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag that already had a slight rip in it.

Grown up gorilla can benchpress up to 2000 kg. That is more than a regular car. Even at its weakest it will wipe its ass with you and toss you away.
Bait but I had to answer.

That's not underweight, just very lean.

This copypasta is becoming a classic
>practiced MMA for 6 years
>gorillas been living in the wild all its life
I think you got a shot, op

even a chimpanzee could beat your ass. You under estimate apes' bodies.

People who work on themselves physically over a certain point have serious insecurities I’ll never understand. Unless you’re job requires heavy lifting, or you date a fat chick, you have some issues if you devote that much time to your body. It’s not even about health at that point. You’re not tacking on that many years of healthy old age. At a certain point, you’re wasting time that will have zero outcome on your health overall.

>bodybuilder
>insane speed
lost

You must be the Navy Seal trained in gorilla warfare.

i nominate you for the darwin award this year, best of luck

You don't seem to understand how the Darwin awards work. You don't get nominated before you die.

I was under the impression that op was gonna deliver

We don't use those Nazi numbers here so fuck off with your kiloshits

do it faggot

I'd pay to watch you fight a gorilla bare handed, where do I sign up?

This
I want to watch the gorilla rip his arms out of his sockets

>meanwhile at OP's jungle
>youtube.com/watch?v=QlsFGtdSPcI

Are there any videos on the internet of people boxing gorillas?

Underrated dubs

Checked

Such a majestic creature

I love that this became a copy pasta. I remeber the thread it originated from.