Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
So i work at a Domino's here in Australia and we've started making avocado pizza. How do you feel about this?

That sounds fucking good. I wish Dominos in the US offered that.

Doesn't sound appealing, the only time I ate avocado it tasted like eating raw grass mixed with butter

We also recently started doing butter chicken pizza, like the indian food deal because most of the people that work at dominos are indian. It's pretty kick ass

What state?

NSW

I've been trying to tell people about this for ages now and everyone thought I was crazy. Literally the best pizza hack

it sucks

Ah. Probably wont get it here in WA for ages. Any good?

That's fucking rad. I want to be an Aussie now just because of the pizza

Gotta say, its no where near as bad as i was first expecting.

is there a surcharge? Can I get a traditional pizza and supplant one of the unwanted ingredients with avo for no extra cost? (like i do when i change bacon to anchovy)

Yeah, as far as i know there isn't a surcharge for avo like there is for chicken or prawn.

Gotta say, that doesn't sound half bad. Maybe if the tomato sauce were something else it'd be better but I think I'm going to try making some on my own and see.

Ew. Do not want.

I just checked it out and I got 'launching soon'. Fucking WA.

YESSSSS
Im in Adelaide though, so I assume I may have to wait.
Dominos has been pretty great lately, quality wise for the price

I was vegan for 3 months and avocado on pizza saved my life

Have you guys gotten those stupid fucking crazy shakes yet?

Why would you do that to yourself?

I'm surprised, I'd assume it cost extra like chicken does.

And chicken shouldn't cost extra, it's just fucking chicken dammit.

probably for some pussy he met.

And chicken is cheaper than red meat. It doesnt make sense that you should pay extra for it.

anyone who eat dominos
deserves cancer

I could believe that.

I usually get some crazily meat loaded one and change it to bbq sauce and anchovies and pineapple, and the bacon i find just a bit too much with all the flavour going on

Salt anchovy, sweet pineapple and bbq sauce, free chilli flakes, perrrrrfect
I also love kalamata olives yo

Hmm didn't know they had states in Africa

pussys cant even fathom my white bread and anchovy sandwiches. Like 10 anchovies and a folded slice. I dont know... maybe Im dutch or something

aw HELL yea

shakes? I dont think so Ill check

Cant do pineapple on pizza. Rest sounds fucken great though.

could be tasty, but who cares.

yeah the choc churro ones? I dont think Ill get them though. I only really want the pizza when I order. They should do more deals where desserts are part of the deal, otherwise I wont bother

My usual now is pineapple and bacon with double cheese and extra sauce.

Sometimes I toss on chicken too.

At my dominos in particular we've gotten so many complaints about how shit the shakes are, just the normal shake with some churros stuck in it. Seriously not worth 8 dollars. i guess thats because no one really cares at my job

dude that sounds good.
My absolute favorite was bbq pepperoni and anchovy, but one day i put pineapple on and it was awesome but ONLY because of the extra salty flavour it mixed with.
Before that I despised pineapple on pizza

why do people complain about that sort of thing. Its fast food so quality is going to vary.
The only thing id complain about is if someone was really rude to me or something, or there was a cockroach on my food

Superior, as usual.
Not even gonna check for Yous after this: every pizza made afar from Italy is not pizza.
2/10 made me reply, keep eating shit until you die and god fuck the queen, mate.

I don't understand this

It tastes of literally nothing

went to a wedding a few weeks ago, and they must have told the caterer "put avocados and aubergine in absolutely everything". Was like having a 3-course avocado taster. I went to KFC afterwards, cause the shit was so bland and unappealing.

Man I work in retail and people complain about everything. Its ridiculous.

You'd be pretty pissed if you paid 8 dollars (a pizza costs 6) and all you get this abysmal excuse for a milkshake.

>How do you feel about this?
Grossed

But the people making it are more than likely following a procedure put in place by somebody else. Why fuck up their day over a milkshake?

I know it sounds gay but i want people to enjoy the things i make. I dont like serving stuff that i wouldnt want.

*Which state. Learn some grammar, dickhead.

Theres only one propper pizza - with ham and shroms.

Domino's dropped it from the menu. The fags over at Pizza Hut now have it.

Just order a ham and cheese and add mushroom

There is nothing gay about taking pride in what you do.

No way, is that possible? Are you for real? You can do that?

Yup, people are ridiculous and petty as fuck. I tend to get a lot more shit from miserable old cunts than young people though. We've been in business 4 years now but sad old cunts still come in just to annoy the staff. Apparently our prices, the lowest in town for the best premium beers, are just a ploy and we're going to hike the prices massively when "trade picks up". We've literally had pissheads complaining because we don't put free food on the bar. They're always sad individuals who have never even be deemed worthy of any managerial position, never mind had the know how to open their own business. We're a pub by the way.

I think the people here in Rotherham may be the most unpleasant human beings in the world to be around. They complain about Indians, Asians, blacks etc. yet they've never even voted. They much prefer to stand about drinking their fat steel mill pensions away whilst constantly complaining and moaning.

>How do you feel about this?
I haven't tasted it, so I have no feelings about it.

Hey, i appreciate that

I work for a hardware store and the amount of whinging we get is just silly. I had one today where someone had a product from home they had bought in to find a replacement. When directed to where they could find what they were looking for they demanded that somebody help them find it. It's not that difficult. Find one that matches what you have in your hand. If it doesn't match, you probably have the wrong one.