Can someone translate this for me

Can someone translate this for me

Here's a little back story of how I got the message, a very good looking 9/10 girl gave this message to me, she told me that the message contains information about her feeling towards me. I would appreciate it, if Sup Forums helps out

Hanging around for epic keks when op finds out some bad news. I can already feel the thunderous laugh building up

Someone translate, so I can laugh at op.

timestamp OP or tits, you know the rules you fag

What makes you think op is a chick?

I know how to read kirilica, but I barely understand any russian, but I'm pretty sure the last word is faggot.
I'm not even joking, Literally can't understand any of it except for the last word which is faggot.

OP here, I hope it contains a joke, than she talks about how she likes me, is that why you guys are laughing? She winked at me when she gave me the message.

OH SHIT! LOL!!!! I KNEW THIS WAS COMING!! LOOOOOOL I am laughing a mighty, thunderous laugh. Zeus would be proud!

see for yourself op

That's probably where the joke part is, I need someone to translate it for me, i need to understand what it say

Its gibberish. Random Russian words, must be google-translated English.

OH GOD DAMNIT!! LORD KEK SMILES AT ME TODAY.

It looks like a combination of pedik and suka to me, does anyone know if thats a thing? fagcunt?

Oh really? That sucks.

MY SIDES ARE VANQUISHED! Op uses secret message, and it's super effective!

Asked russian guy in class. he told me it is about her pussy

This is going into my screenshots of funniest Sup Forums moments that I've witnessed.

it's not, the weird backwards N thing is actually an i, so the word is pediki, which is some for of faggot. Might actually be the plural of faggot - faggots?

Original text must be
> my dear comrade
> i hope you
> have happy
> ... something about evil capitalist pigs
> I wish you luck, you
> trap
> loving fag.
No way Russan wrote this, бaзapю.

Kek russians have many ways of saying faggot.

Oh God damn! Oh my God.

>doesn't know what пpинocющaя means
>thinks himself fit to judge anybody's Russian knowledge

nah, russians have different ways of saying basically all words. Different ends in words are used in different contexts (like for example singular and plural have different endings).
It's pretty common in most languages.
I mean plural/singular shit is also used in english (faggot vs faggots)

мoй дopoгoй тoвapищ
я нaдeюcь чтo y
вac ecть cчacтливaя
блaгoдapнocть,
пpинocящaя c этими
злoбными
кaпитaлиcтичecкими
cвиньями, я жeлaю
вaм yдaчи вaм в
лoвyшкy
любящeгo пeдикa
Author never studied Russian, it must be machine translation.

Now thats just disappointing.But thanks for the info.

You are referring to grammatical cases, which are a completely different category from grammatical number. God, being monolingual must hurt.

I am a friend of mine
I trust that y
vac ect caccatlivaya
bless,
with these
evil
capitalistically
by the swine, I wish
you should go to
lion
loving fagot

I am a friend of mine
I trust that y
vac ect caccatlivaya
bless,
with these
evil
capitalistically
by the swine, I wish
you should go to
lion
loving fagot
Does it look this stupid to you in russian?

Пoyчи мeня гpaммaтикe, блядинa.

Op, you're killing me. I might have lost a pound just by laughing so much at your dismay.

I thought Russian basically has no grammar, so just translating word for word should give clues to what she means...

I'm not even monolingual, and my first language actually uses the same shit (grammatical cases), I just didn't know what it was called in english. And yeah, I know it's different from plural/singular, but I just wanted to say that in general different endings to a word doesn't actually mean that it's a different word.

Not op friend, I was disappointed at something else. But I get and share the sentiment.

That's actually vocabulary, not grammar. Иди нaхyй, дypaк.

Removing the random enters seems to me like it fixes the translation just a little
I am a friend of mine
I hope that you will find a good deal that is associated with these evil capitals, I want you to go to the lion
loving fagot

Then we are brother's in kek.

But who is....the the lion
loving fagot.

Oh, yeah, but it's important to tell them apart because words words in singular and plural often get different endings in the same case. Have to keep our, nomenclature straight, someone might have to learn Russian from this thread in case the world ends and the only database left is the Sup Forums archive.

Comedic gold.

> "пpинocющaя"
> вмecтo "пpинocящaя"
Чypкoбec нe пaлитcя.

Fucking google, I was trying to follow your argument, but I guess I overastimated googles translating power.
>Do not worry about the pals.
my ass

>someone might have to learn Russian from this thread in case the world ends and the only database left is the Sup Forums archive.
I mean if the world ends I'm pretty sure learning russian might not be the most important thing to do.
Also yeah, I fucked up, because I thought the pic read pediki (which would be the plural form), but it actually sayd pedika, though I'm not sure what that actually implies, since it's been quite a few years since I llearned all that shit (hell, even then I didn't really care)

Include me in the screenshot

OP is lying, look at the sheet behind it. It shows the trace of OP's writing. OP wrote this

dubs, lord kek blesses this post. Check 'em

Pedika is Pedik in accusative case.
Шляпa пeдикa = fag's hat, hat of a faggot.
Author of OP's letter fucked up the cases, making text impossible to translate.

>mfw OP faked a girl passing him a letter and samefagged the majority of this thread.
Are you unemployed OP?

Oh fuck....oh fuck...!!! LOOOOL

Op is a faggot its not even a girl's hand writing...

FAG HAT!! SHE SAID FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAGGOT HAT, OP.

IM DYING! LOOOL.

young newfag detected

not been round long then eh

...I am not op and I dont know how you came to that conclusion. How does, me asking a russian guy about google translate suggest that I wrote the latter/ samefag.
Btw no shit hes samefagging.
>52 / 16 / 16 / 1

(You)

To the lion of babylon OP, of you go faggot.

Couple of years. I just recently had the idea to start screenshot shit like this, though because literally no one makes screencapes anymore, and a lot of funny shit disappears into Keke's asshole forever. So many Luls lost. Someone has to document things like this. Op getting called a faggot by a girl he likes.

He obviously rewrote it from some screencap as she winked him after sending it. OP don't know about Unicode.

I am thoroughly enjoying this thread.

I'm the Russian guy (maybe not the only Russian ITT) and I'm unemployed.

OP here, So I'm pretty sure this message does not contain anything good about me, anyways here's a picture of me, you guys still think I have a chance?
Dam, she probably talking about my trap fetish

Native Russian fag reporting in. Here is the translation.
My dear comrade, i hope that you have a happy thankfulness, that brings with these angry capitalist pigs, i wish you luck you in a trap loving faggot.
Translated it as close tho original as possible, yes, it doesn't make sense in russian either. Author of this letter is a western spy, op is a fag.
Case closed.

>underage & /b
reported

OP here, those are not me, here's my proof

HOLY FUCK LOOOOL.

wow you're new. There's litterly a chan history wiki and only the most epic gets recorded in the tablets.

1. timestamp to show that's a real request
2. read chan rules

you in the other hand, are a waste of oxygen. Laters fag

There is ways a chance kek

?

Oh God damnit oh my God. This is kek overload. She called Op a capitalist pig, and a trap loving faggot. LOOL

Key word, history, faglord. No one is screencapping anymore.all screencaps are years old.

Ye, but "trap" in this case doesn't stand for a transvestite, it means booby trap, bear trap, something along those lines

OP here, You guys can check my picture file name for each time I post, most of them are the same
Where did you find that? I remember posting my face on another website, but that was a longtime ago

actually it has a lot of grammar, it's got cases, which you wouldnt even know what they are in english, it has gender, what it doesnt have is word order.

Where did op mention he is a chick you fucking mongoloid.

no one native would handwrite russian like that, they'd use cursive. someone just pulled up a chart of cyrillic characters and copied them exactly as they'd appear in typed format.

you can already tell from the handwriting that this is fake or at least somebody who isn't familiar at all with the writing system wrote this. For starters, it looks like a kindergartner wrote this, plus nobody who learned this in school uses this kind of л it is usually just written as a triangle missing the bottom line for faster writing

squat on toes break your bones

thankfulness -> thanksgiving (maybe?)

OP here, It's someone who isn't familiar with the writing system, she told me that she does not know how to write in Russian

She doesn't speak Russian at all, she simply google translated some shitty English text and copied the letters as they appear on screen.