Fucking Swedes. Those beta faggots should be sterilized

Fucking Swedes. Those beta faggots should be sterilized

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n40tm2P374w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well... Guess trips have spoken

Swärige mäster race.

Well, since it's trips.. seems like Sweden needs some home made American freedom

>swärige

Sug kuk.

wooow obviously hasnt fertilized a Swedish goddess

And you have?

don't worry
sandniggers will take control of their country and souls
just like the're doing with Germany and England

Thank God most of Finland are racist. We won't lose heavy metal.

HELP US TRUMP!!

why is it only ameritards talk about "the terrible things" happening in sweden? Like going on and on about the threat of islam, and terrorism, and rape. All whilst Americans are getting shot to death left and right in your own country.

Focus on your problems because they are huuuge. I live in Sweden, and this whole ordeal is just a fantasy Americans have concocted by media trying to distract you from the shitshow that is your country.

I wish Sweden was racist too :(

I live in Sweden too and you're in denial friend.

based finns
one day xenophobia will be considered a blessing

there's vikings in sweden, then there's beta faggots.
(excluding 90% of the population, aka sandniggers)

Har man inget å ä eller ö i namnet borde man utvisas
SVERIGE ÄR FÖR OSS VIKINGAR.
MORD, PLUNDRING, VÅLDTÄKT OCH MJÖD TILL FOLKET

dude,i'm not even burger

Swedes, what percentage of your population are native Swedes? What percent have immigrated since the refugee influx?

White beta Swedish males should be sex slaves for yellow Finnish men

Days of Viking are long gone

no im not. I love in Stockholm and know from first hand that its not this bs image that american media portrays. I strongly doubt you have experienced anything personally but youre just looking at the image that sensationalist media creates.

spot the sangnigger cock lover

You might think so, but we will prevail, nigger.

so are you saying the images that they show on the news are fake? those are actors?

Americans faked it. Just like the moon landing

the only people that should be sterilised are the americans. every generation that arrives, that country gets 50% more retarded than previous generation.

not with your governmant opening the legs for the sandniggers,like a whore

What images might that be?

now I see you are not trustful
good luck when your mom,sisters or daughters get raped by sandniggers and be unable to even complain about it,cause it would be considered racism

Dude, I'm a different guy. The first one hasn't answered yet (I think)

Lol - är du arg kompis?

first of all which images?

Second of all, obviously there is crime. However statistiska centralbyrån has shown no increase in crime since the immigration wave. Obviously if you get your news from NMR youre gonna be pissed because thats the point

my bad

I lived in Stockholm for 2 years, please tell me how many grenade attacks happened in 2016?

Swedish men just chase 12 yr old asian girls leaving all their women for us sandniggers, soon there will be no vikings left except in history lulz

What's the name of that suburb that was burned down by dirka dirkas again? What about the terrorist raming the truck into H&M ?

I remember when you sandniggers raped a Swede live on facebook.

zero obv thats what im saying

Try again buddy, was over 60.

I lived in Sollentuna, filled with dirka dirka breaking windows at the local strip mall every weekend.

yes there was a terrorist attack in sweden. ONE, like ever. There have been like 30 in the states the past 6 months? Whats the focus here?

Yeah there is criminality obviously there has always been, however thats decreased over the years. Do you know any history of sweden whatsoever?

Think about Lasermannen (native swede) or Helge Fossmo (native swede), or any of the long history of horrendous crimes in Sweden. Yeah theres still criminality, but its not because of immigration, its because crime has and is always a problem.

youre talking about the "grenade attacks" which are crime on crime acitivies? Wow what a huge surprise that criminals are resorting to the those activities against each other.

Whats your point? This is nothing new?

Haha, to be honest, I'm hillfolk (kurdish). Most of my kind are actively fighting the slow middle easternisation of Sweden, there's a reason we fled here. But there's only so much you can do against the soros backed jewish overlords and most Swedes are themselves pushing for "multi-kulti", you see these people actually value tolerance, acceptance and humanity. It will be their downfall.

>suburb that was burned down
When did this happen? If a whole suburb got burned down and everyone who lived there got their lives destroyed, I think I would have heard of it.

Obviously you don't know your own history, there was another big one about 10 years ago. Troll harder liberal beta.

They're pretty cool for having dreamhack winter.

You mean when one guy blew himself up in Stockholm? Yeah that was ONE guy blowing only himself up, and no one else got hurt. It was like an elaborate suicide.

there's groups doing shit about it, can't say who or how, but shit's getting done.

Kan man vara mer beta än att sitta och vara rädd för bruningar och rösta SD och aldrig bott utomlands och därför sakna kunskap om andra samt vara för feg att hoppa små grodorna och sprida svensk kultur?

>It will be their downfall.

Has been. They are like the living dead in conservation biology.

You're partially right. Yes, the americans exaggerate our situation. I have friends in america telling me how awful it is in sweden even though I'm born and raised here and they've never been here..... having that said, it does suck, we have the worst immigration politics, we have let wayyyyy too many mudslimes into our country and our politicians should be executed. I'd say England is in a far worse situation though, but still, yeah it fucking sucks. I'm pretty sure the Sweden democrats will win next year though. They're not my favourite party (I don't have one) and they're not the best solution but they're the only ones who'll properly deal with this (unlike our current "feminist" left wing government)

it's like a 2% m8

Couldn't agree more. Fuck Sweden.

needs more memes

Okay Stäfan cool story

why even bother to make a swedistan thread ? what next a thread about how pakistan sucks ?

And stay mad!

This is op. Fuck, thought this thread would just immediately die.

As much as I'm generally on your side, misrepresenting events only makes you come off as disingenuous. He had a bomb belt, and it blew up in a side street next to a crowded street. I think it is fairly obvious that he intended to blow himself up in the crowded street, and there probably was some kind of failure in his bomb belt.

One possibility is that he was making preparations and readying the trigger when it blew up

Another possibility is that he had already tried triggering it in the crowded street, and had to step into the side street to see why the trigger wasn't working properly.

Both of those possibilities are more likely than him just wanting to commit suicide with a bomb belt in an empty alley.

Technical issues is a pretty likely explanation imo, especially given that his bomb was so weak as well.

Google Taymour Abdulwahab for more background, obviously noone here is a mindreader.

Here's an actual cutout of our last financial ministers wife article.

The article is basically about how she's praising this murderer we had in Sweden, she sleept with immigrants and then got one to kill her husband.
And she's praising her..

>thought this thread would just immediately die.
Even if your thread refuses to, there's no reason why you shouldn't

groan.. but hopefully now my mother won't die in her sleep.

agreed

Kek. Please spread this so the whole world can see how fucked sweden is!

Obviously I know what he intended to do. My point is that "the rest of the world" seems to think that there are suicide bombers on every street, in every city in Sweden. That women and children are being raped all over the place all day long. That is simply not the case.

not his wife
former pin up and pop star
ran cheating website for married ppl
her opinion is worth as much as Sup Forums

>Det finns en skala, från 0 till 100 och i den ena änden i den skalan är man 100 procent fullt ut människa och human.

Sweden is beta as fuck now, immigrants everywhere and cost us taxpayers alot.

Men lägg din röst på SD då så ordnar det sig nog.
Fast man måste vara 18 för att få rösta i valet till riksdagen, så det är kört för dig. Fortsätt ragga på dina kusiner i din epatraktor istället.

lmao is that advertising real?
fug this.

It's time for a change
youtube.com/watch?v=n40tm2P374w

There are some swedes who do NOT buy "the swedish brand" that the media and politicians sells, like a trashy whore passed around too much...

Hopefully the tides will turn before sweden is one large malmö, when that happens i'm out!

Du måste var en sån där "Snart blir det raskrig, sanna mina ord" som har tjatat om det sedan tidigt 90-tal.

tror bara grabben vill att vi ska ta in färre invandrare, kan hålla med om det ändå. inte för att "vita rasen dör ut" men av ekonomiska och sociala skäl, vår sjukvård har längsta vänteköer i Europa just nu pga detta

90% of the swedes I've met over the years have been irredeemable douchebags. What is it about Sweden that breeds such cunts? Glad they're getting islammed

Äckliga sosse, testa gå med din tjej igenom
malmö/rinkeby/husby/tensta/hisingen om immigrationen är så felfri, så får vi se vad som händer.

Om hela sverige skulle vara som malmö och vi får sharia-lagar med mera så tror jag att det tyvärr skulle kunna vara möjligt. Vad hände med "ta seden dit man kommer"?

I göteborg och malmö dödar muslimer varandra för hedersmord hela tiden våldtäkter på svenska förbigående tjejer osv, men ändå finns det inga problem enligt sossen.

Om man nu är så fast bestämd att inte integrera sig och vill ha ett religöst styre, varför stannar man inte i syrien och liknande länder då? dom är som feminister, dom vill ha alla fördelar men inget ansvar!

I live in South Africa where white people are only 10% of the population and even I would rather live here than in Sweden the cuck capital of the world

I can understand that, the problem isn't skin color, it is religion!

That's just retarded. I know a few rape victims. NONE of them raped by immigrants.. mostly uncles, boyfriends or stepsiblings.

Life in sweden is actually fucking great. Of course we have our problems, but every country does. Swedes complaining about immigrants are either unemployed losers or farmboy retards that went to a city once when they were 10 for a fucking tractor. We have less than one murder/100k people, one of the safest countries on earth.

Our legal system does suck though. Criminals should be instantly deported, and prisons should be less comfy.

And as usual, people don't understand that our definition of rape is much wider than other countries. Sleep with a minor? - automatically rape, no exceptions. Fuck your wife/girlfriend when she doesn't approve or is sleeping? Also rape. Grope someone bad enough - rape.

The problem is always race, but whatever if you think thousands of years of evoltion changed skin colour only and did nothing to our brains you are hopeless

>hela tiden våldtäkter på svenska förbigående tjejer
Källa på detta tack.

there was a single terrorist attack, yes. Fun fact: being shot by a toddler in USA is 12 times more likely than being the victim of a terrorist attack.

No suburb has been burned down. Stop watching propaganda and go for actual news.

prove you're not a sandnigger

Good day sir!

She's a B level celebrity with no political influence whatsoever. And a moron. Why is her opinion connected to anything in any way?

>Sweden the cuck capital of the world
This is what people actually think. People that have never been to Sweden. Do you think we have polar bears roaming the streets as well?

>make a Sup Forums thread
>it stays up on this cancerous board
What did you honestly expect?

Du min herre är en av de mest hjärntvättade idioterna som jag har hört talas om, det skulle inte förvåna mig om du jobbade som lokalpolitiker.

Jag vet ganska exakt vilen statistik du hänvisar till och om man jämför den statistiken med vilka år mm som man började ta emot större flykting strömma ifrån Mellanöstern så stämmer ökningar i överfallsvåldtäkter mm. Överens med det.

Vad vill du veta? Att jag är blond, gröna ögon och blekare än conan o'brien. Duger det?