Draw thread

Draw thread
bear man edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7agpTCVkC_w
youtube.com/watch?v=_H8XqA7WyLI
youtube.com/watch?v=CY0Qjx5K53o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting this centaur girl getting fucked and impregnated by a horse while she gets fucked by and makes out with a human man from the front. According to the profile, she has both a front and rear vagina.

i have to agree with you user
though i haven't actually seen much of doxies art

To the user that kindly coloured this for me, could you post it once again? I can't find it

Good afternoon everyone

Taking requests and critiques

Could you do this request please?

yeah idk
the squishy look is pleasing

issues here are anatomy and perspective.
It's good to get in the habit of planning out your drawings instead of drawing straight ahead. Some people start with little stick figure to get the anatomy and pose down, then draw on top of that.

as for perspective, if you don't know about it, look up one-point perspective, also 2 and 3 point perspective if you want. Get the hang of how cubes look in 3D space and how parallel lines converge in 3D space.

most importantly, don't give up. I believe in you

hope this helps

I'm still not getting anything out of this.

good for you

But it baffles me beyond all hell.

Sorry, don't do beast stuff
Yeah, I knew something was off about the perspective but I couldn't pinpoint it. I'll have a go at the different points of perspectives, to be honest I knew about it vaguely but it was not something I was taught so I'll have to look into it more.

Thank you for the critique! Everything like that helps me improve instead of someone just saying "your art is shit"

its just you bud

eggs is cute! CUTE!

Yeah, and I don't get why.

I AGREE
go talk with a physiatrist about it

>Sorry, don't do beast stuff
How about just having another man fucking her from behind in place of the horse?

That'd be a waste of time for something not that important. May as well figure it out myself. Also the art really is garbage compared to other drawfags.

>talk with a physiatrist
lol
"Doctor please help. I'm not getting turned on an inflation fetish drawing"

now you're just trolling
seeing as its done in pen and not on a pc id say its actually a little better than quite a few other draw fags
HAHAHA, thats pretty funny bro,
"DOC PLEASE YOU GOT TO HELP ME "

Jeez, you need some better reading comprehension. The issue is that for the things Eggs draw, whether I see it as negative, I get no reaction from it. Sure I can say "that drawing is disgusting" but that's because I'm used to pointing out similar things. The problem is that I don't actually feel disgusted.

forgot pic
but anyway thats your opinion i think it looks great , and i actually really enjoy his style
>The problem is that I don't actually feel disgusted.

if you don't get disgusted by something, then is it actually disgusting?

I don't appreciate you coming up with scenarios you think would apply to me. Also, I think it's because that it's on paper and makes it seem more dull to me. But that's not the only issue. Like I said, when I compare to other drawfags, it looks bad.

This a eggs thread?

Four way cum-filled candy cane paizuri anyone?

(No trollish deliveries)

its jokes bro chill

That's the thing, it should disgust me, but it doesn't. It gets nothing out of me. I feel nothing when I look at his art.

It was a joke, habibi

again this whole thing is all opinions. there's nothing wrong with that. Other anons enjoy it and you don't. Oh well.
I don't get the point of continuing this conversation at all.

Apologies if I came off as rude, not my intention. I'm perfectly fine with it being a joke. It just scares me a little that you might believe it's the truth.

then i guess don't complain about it sees like you just do't really care one way of the other
youtube.com/watch?v=7agpTCVkC_w

most anons really like eggs so i guess video related
youtube.com/watch?v=_H8XqA7WyLI

But the thing is, I can't say "I don't enjoy it." It's like putting your hand in lukewarm water. I don't hate Eggs, I don't like Eggs. It's just nothing.

oh sorry
i meant to link this video
youtube.com/watch?v=CY0Qjx5K53o

if you don't care one way or another then just keep your thoughts to yourself, your not adding anything to the deduction by saying
"i don't care about eggs art" when everyone is talking about eggs art

Alright then, case closed. If that's how you feel, so be it. What do we gain from discussing this further? What is your point here? Why do you care so much?

I'm pointing out things that I usually wouldn't like about drawfags. In this scenario there's a lot about Eggs that I wouldn't like, but for some reason I can't feel that dislike.

>If that's how you feel, so be it. What do we gain from discussing this further?
>He says while furthering the discussion by responding

Because I want to know why I feel this way, or not feel at all, because of this specific person. It's not normal. Refer to this:

>Because I want to know why I feel this way

Eggs is just boring. If you've seen one Eggs drawing you've seen them all.

maybe its because its not actually that bad and you want to say it is, but you know its not

what ever it is we're arn't going to be able to help you

we really like eggs
his art is good to us
and we enjoy when he makes content

its just a thing we like
sorry if you get nothing out of it fam

requesting this cute kitten girl coloured

hi how r u
I like your lips

requesting someone draw more of this deer boye doing lewd things, preferably with cum.
itd also be interesting to see him drawn in your guys’s own art style :v

Sure, but on top of that should be my reaction to an individual image. Like: "Oh, this a stupid fetish, I feel disgusted." Or: "Man, I really don't like this art style and I feel a negative emotion towards it." I don't get that.

thats just like
your Opinion man

But why would I be holding that back? For example I find Lily pretty annoying, but I can appreciate their art and call it "good". As for Eggs, even though their personality is something I wouldn't like, I don't feel that.

Eggs lewds are just getting stale

stale? or consistant
:^)

That's aggravation or annoyance, not boredom. Boredom is just "I physically cannot give any fewer shits about this thing".

It's really easy to be bored of Eggs. They draw the same boring lewds all the time with the same anatomical flaws.

consistently stale

I guess they are.
Not, but I mean Eggs' personality would usually annoy me, like Lily's, maybe for even to greater extent, but it doesn't.

It doesn't have to. You've reached a point where you just don't give a shit. It happens. Try leaving threads for a few weeks and coming back and people will be arguing about the exact same shit.

Really puts things in perspective.

Lol, like I predicted, already requesting after getting the cheshire cat vore delivery.

But how have I not gotten tired of everyone else's.

Shut up Speedy

I could have a go but I don't guarantee it'll turn out great. Right now I have some stuff to do though so it might take a while

i thought this was a drawfag thread
not a “complain about drawfags” thread

Same thing

>It's really easy to be bored of Eggs. They draw the same boring lewds all the time with the same anatomical flaws.
The funny thing is there's times when they've drawn different kinds of lewds but they're too ashamed to show them.

and this is new how?

>i thought this was a drawfag thread
Nope, it's an avatarfag thread.

but it wasnt on the label
this is false advertising
i want my money back

Requesting a shemale PB with large balls cumming

Has there been a "Man-Bear-Pig," ala Southpark?

>But how have I not gotten tired of everyone else's.

Maybe your schedule lines up with when Eggs is usually posting, leaving you to be over-exposed with his mediocre scribbles?

Maybe the amount that people fellate him just led you to think more about how you personally feel, and you found that you just don't care as much as others pretend to?

Who knows.

well yeah, but I still like them
requesting hair over eye, if you'll have me

>forhead
is that you Samuel Jackson?

That's a boy, lambsauce

this

Would you say the feeling is ..... alien?

Lol!

>we really like eggs
Aaaaw, you guys are being really cute today

No worries dude, take as long as you need

No it's not? The avatarfag drew it as a girl

Hm, thank you for your insight user. Those may be possible. Though, I'd still like if he left, this empty feeling is just so unnatural to how I normally feel. Sounds selfish as hell, I know,

>it's an "Eggs gets passive aggressive about being called out on his degrading art while pretending he doesn't care despite replying to everyone" episode

>Though, I'd still like if he left

When you start caring about if people leave or not it's time to do it yourself. At least for a while.

Thank you for trying to make a joke, I suppose? Sadly as you can tell, it doesn't do anything for me,

Eggs is a samefacing twat that tries really hard to emulate anime and it comes out as a really weird alien leprechaun lizard
He hasn't improved in fucking ages and doesn't seem he ever will as he spends most of the time arguing with retard anons that got nothing better to do but bait

Requesting a thicc anthro shark gril

Well, regardless whether he's around are not, I still do other things besides hanging around drawthreads. It's just that when he's around, my attention is almost entirely on the other thing.

>it
>girl
I am not shitting you but I am so triggered for you assuming genders.

>Aaaaw, you guys are being really cute today

inb4 but I'm content with my skill level!!!!!!!!
Conformist scum

This is why we need to build a wall. Proud trumpian.

I miss Wolf

requesting this muscle girl with a splash of color

wat

I remember when I got hyped when I heard or saw "Cancer-chan".
Needless to say, I miss those times.

krill

reference for colour

Hey guys, my art is really lacking and looks like shit. I need help In anatomy, so I'll draw some naked peeps but I can't really do anything too nsfw. Kinda in a public setting

are they tasty for your species?

could you have a go at colouring this, pretty please?

cute!
I usually mean hair over one eye, but this is fine if you don't want to do that

krrr krrrrll

Fuck brb guys, i gotta make breakfast

Rain! Good to see you again. How've you been?

And stop thinking your art is bad, you'll get back into the swing of things soon enough

You’re not wrong, but I am quite content with my artistic skill level, I have other skills to hone now.

Not able to draw right now, sorry:/