Anyone here actually fw xxxtentacion? Ppl love to talk shit but hes only 19 so he hasnt even scratched the surface yet

Anyone here actually fw xxxtentacion? Ppl love to talk shit but hes only 19 so he hasnt even scratched the surface yet. youtube.com/watch?v=MkyIiyrtG7s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qB_Dzvpz0m8&index=9&list=PLeI9nIGoxBeDsaNBDrsjmNe1wEfLDU5tI
youtu.be/HzKp0eouGQA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're a nig

white actually

Nah I lost all interest in him once I found out hes a psychotic woman beater

If you were grown you'd know this whole emo act was just to cover that

no, dubs are correct.

he hasnt been charged on any of those accusations, you sound like a hater taking the easy way out with that comment

You actually think he didn't do it?

I'm not a hater, I genuinely liked his music and was giving all of his new shit a listen until he came full circle

no i def think he did it but it was for reasons ppl dont understand. At the time X was pimpin her out and pimps arent nice to their hoes... she dis obeyed and now she wants to come after him and shit, she knew the consequences

He's a meme, i'm good with him.

His gf was psycho and beat him up. When she finally got beat for it, she claimed she was pregnant to get him arrested. They found out it was all her doing.

Now that she cant get money from x, she's selling her nudes kek

but the story is it was his pregnant girlfriend, and he beat her ass over jealousy

I have a hard time believing he was pimping her, also im pretty sure it was court documents that were published where she alleges the shit he did

bro.... its all alleged and from her.. she only went after him once he started to pop off

Even then his album sucked, sorry lad, though thanks for giving me another side of the story, ill give him a few more chances

His gf was never pregnant, she just said that to save her ass and get money.

do u like more chill stuff or hype?
youtube.com/watch?v=qB_Dzvpz0m8&index=9&list=PLeI9nIGoxBeDsaNBDrsjmNe1wEfLDU5tI

where these from?

Her snap supposedly, she used to sell them until the x fans kept hustling and harrassing her. She only has one active snap.

she hot af but i hate her for what she did

Dump more, it's the perfect time

moar

He's a psychopath. If the police reports are correct (and they are very detailed), he is an animal that needs to be put down.

And the girl? probably some stupid bitch. Stupid, reckless drug users attract each other. But what could she have POSSIBLY done to deserve the sadistic shit he did to her? Go read the police reports if you haven't.

Also his music is shitty. Not the worst of this crop of new rappers, but still very shitty.

Really into his music at the mo. Hype stuff or chill. Completely ignorant to whatever is going on in his personal life, but the music is good.

he has great musical talent and opened up a new style to rap/rnb/metal, but he is still an immature little crybaby, hes so fucking pathetic on social media, and cant take responsibility for his poor life choices, hes basically a more retarded and off brand kanye, much more teenage tendencies too.

x has 0 bars and his emo tough guy routine is fucking cringey.

Imagine going to jail for 6 months as a nobody then coming out to 10 millions fans... he gained to much attention to fast, especially for a immature 18 y/o. Social media build people up and tears them down as well. That's a lot of bullshit to go through

He does have bars, but the foo is weird and would rather chant some demonic hymn or make some screemo shit.

this isn't music. if you listen to this shit you are subhuman filth with zero taste. enjoy middle school

rap lmfao

Don't speak on shit you don't know.. he doesn't have bars?? Haha it's not worth showing all the sounds he go off on but bars are not his main focus. I fw him because he spits raw emotions on the mic. Ik it's hard to relate because he talking about relationships but if you've ever been in one he speaks for everyone who has
youtu.be/HzKp0eouGQA

jesus you are a cringey clueless dipshit. i hope to fucking christ you're a nigger because if you're not, please evaluate your life

"i fw him cuz he got bars" my lord, kill yourself

>he wasn't charged so that must mean he didn't do it
You're an imbecile

y'all some dick riders. stop lowkey spazzing out being gay on his shit and you will see this kids music is shit

y'all
lowkey
dick rider

when did everybody on Sup Forums start talking like a nigger

>this isnt music
>only what I like is music

> music that takes objectively zero talent isn''t music

Lmfao I literally said the exact opposite,I fw him because he spits real life.. he doesn't need bars

> emo nigger screaming edgy shit over a mundane beat = music

OP you should rather post his current look lmao fucking niggnogg

i could give a fuck what shit music you listen to

stop talking like a nigger

Do you hear what he's yelling about tho? You wouldn't fuck with him

this kid gets knocked out every time he walks outside my dude wtf are you talking about wouldn't fuck with him

so go read some fucking edgy poetry. he has zero musical talent. objectively none.

what does fucking with somebody have to do with their ability to produce music. typical nigger shit

Is this black Jake Paul?

i swear rap fans are the fucking dumbest filth on the planet

LMFAO the only video of him getting knocked out is him being blindsided while performing. If you think getting cheap shot makes him weak you're a little pussy

like, you keep defending this nigger as if him being tough has anything to do with making his shit music tolerable

reevaluate your priorities

That pic is 2 months old... this is his most recent photo and what he currently looks like

Didn't I fucking say he has bars?

So who is this nigger and why should I care about him?

I'm not defending him. Idk why this new wave of little pussies think cheap shots are called for. There no reason to stand up for him either. The guy who sucker punched him was stabbed and now has a shitbag on his stomach

You mean most of America?

you missed the point again. i don't give a fuck about him getting punched or punching somebody else

none of that has anything to do with how shitty his music is. it doesn't make it better whether you win your faggot "tough guy" argument or not. it's irrelevant

He's prob this generation's greatest artist, everyone doesn't want to admit but only time will tell

yes

Why are we not still talking about his ex, where are the wins?

Name a song by him and why you don't like it.

That your gallery?

Is this the nig nog that fake hangs some little white kid?

sorry then, didn't know cuz im not into him anymore

what in the world do you know about 'pimpin'

this isn't a movie and my buddy has plewnty of girls, sry, 'hoes', as you put it, that would take a bullet for him; they are just ride or die and the money is split properly, they know he's business savvy so he gets the custy's

..until he told them he was only 2 YEARS ONLY THAN HE WAS, and they called the po' LMFAO

I think 90% of rappers should kill themselves

this shit is so god awful kid

you listen to it purely because it comes out while youre young. it has no value

"look at me"

i'm like bitch who is your mans
can't keep my dick in my pants
my bitch don't love me no mo
she kicked me out i'm like vro

need i go on? you think this is talent?

the beat's not actually horrible, but holy shit is this nigger a cringey fucking faggot

why are like 14 year old wannabe niggers on Sup Forums?

we actually have a thread on Sup Forums right now that looks like youtube comments section thanks to this 14 year old wigger

He has hoes now! This was before he could sell out his backyard! Tryna make me sound dumb when you can't even figure out the timeline

I'm 22

>tryna

seriously why are you here pretending to act black

you want to know what black life is like? come on down here to south carolina ima take you to the low country. you can see what it's like to be black, Aidan

he needs to get back together with meatwad and shake

Lmfao he made that when he was 16... what have you accomplished? He didn't even want that song to blow up that's why he distorted it

This. Who gives a shit about xxxiticon, dump his ex's nudes

Why are you picking apart words typed on the internet

Stfu cunt, you don't even fw my guy why do you deserve nudes of his girl u didn't even know existed ?

Are you having a stroke. Call a emt my nigga shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Lil pump was 16 when he made Gucci gang. The song is 2min and 5sec and half of it consists of the words Gucci gang. It got way more play than any of X's songs. Just because retards like a sound, doesn't mean it's good.

stop being a nigger

*cough*cough*Migos*cough*cough*

Really??? Why can't you fuckers see past your unnecessary hatred. There's a difference between a retarded drugged out lil pump saying Gucci gang. And what x did." Curly hair bitch like I'm corbin, got like 3 bitches I'm Mormon, skeet on your mans bitches forehead DON'T WANT YOUR PUSSY JUST WANT HEAD. girls are freaky now that's how they like to be talked about and used he was just getting some anger out

Another case of pussy shit... he got jumped by 6 ppl alone... this generation is a bunch of pussies

Stand in a scale and post your weight. Everyone saying nigger on the internet is a fat white guy. That word should be banned honestly to not give degenerates like you pleasure

This thread is cancerous. Only decent thing about it is those nudes.

>fw, Ppl, hes, hasnt

Kys nigger

I like him, but I only like him for his music.

He looks like the nigger version of peep, hopefully he’ll end up just like peep

I feel you bro fuck these haters. He spit mad ill and real at the same time. They just mad cause they don't want to honestly face themselves when they hear his compositions

>I feel you bro fuck these haters. He spit mad ill and real at the same time. They just mad cause they don't want to honestly face themselves when they hear his compositions

Wtf is a normie like you doing on Sup Forums?

Is this talentless nigga fr trying to steal 21 savages look?

I have yet to see someone explain why his music is bad tho... they just bring up his case of say he yells... which we know isn't true

lol nope! X is in a different realm than 21... 21 is know for 1 style, which I'm monotone savage rap. I don't like it personally. X is known for his versatility. Y'all really don't understand how insane all this is for a 19 yo either

are you legit 12-14? People will be talking about Kendrick years down the line, not this lil bitch, how things been going lately he'll prolly be dead soon enough anyways.

at least 21 can rap fggt

lol, bro u a dick rider fr.

Why can't more ppl be like that? I know about all his outside shit cuz I'm a fan but I don't associate that shit with his music. If anything the allegation make his music more genuine

I am def a dickrider,but time will prove me right

Name your fav 21 song. I'll post 3 X songs better... honestly if you really think he's better tell me