I found one of these while cleaning out my Nanny's bedroom. She got rear ended and fucked up her back pretty bad...

I found one of these while cleaning out my Nanny's bedroom. She got rear ended and fucked up her back pretty bad. She never takes her pain meds because they make her "dizzy".

I've done fentanyl before but they were from a friend who was also a medic in the Navy. He had the gel patches and we smoked it off aluminum foil, and a few other ways. If this patch is gel I'll be fine, but if it turns out to be the.. fabric kind do you guys have any tips for max bioavailability?

Also general opiate thread.
Have you ever had an IV of heroine?
I've been on a pretty long tolerance break so this morning I'm hoping to get the same rush as my very first shot. Dope is bad.. but omfg nothing compares to a shot

Also cheers.

You really want to mess around with fentanyl but you don't know what you're doing? You're going to get yourself killed. Here's a bump to help you along faster

Fentanyl is another opioid just like heroin except even stronger. 90% of drug overdoses in my area are fentanyl related.I wouldn't fuck with it.

we are not going to encourage you to smoke fentanyl, you fucking retard. but, if we did, it would be to make sure you OD and DIE.

Just slap two or three on one of your thighs after you shave it. You'll be more than buzzed for 3 or 4 days that way

Smoke it yo. Best high ever. You will not regret.

>Just slap two or three on one of your thighs after you shave it

do this, op.. for ever lasting life! kek

Thanks bro.
You don't need much to OD so I have plenty to share

I used to fuck with heroin but i personally like xanax wayyy better

rip lil peep

I agree the high is nice but I wish it lasted longer when you smoke it.

I don't need your encouragement faggot. Did you even read the post? I'm still going to smoke this shit lol.

I also would never seek advice on potent drugs from a board full of traps and cucks. Why did you all choose Sup Forums ? All these girly trans faggots should get there own board and name it /faggot/

You need to cut a small piece off. Put a bit of white vinegar in a spoon. Put the piece of the patch on it and heart it up a little until it starts to boil. Squirt some water on it and heat it up a little more. Suck it up and bang it. Might burn a little bit but w.e

The size of the piece depends on the Mcg of the path and how much of a tolerance you have. I would cut a 1/4 of a 100mcg patch off and cook it. You can do it a few times also. My buddy od'd off a 1/4 of a 100mcg patch doing it the second time. So be careful. You can let the patch sit in the vinegar for a little while and you will probably get more out of it.

Yesss! This shit kicks fucking hard.

Also, dont use more than half the needle of vinegar, and use white vinegar dont use fucking wine or balsamic or something stupid like that lol. This is also how you shoot crack. Rub the rocks around in the vinegar and crush them up, then add water.

I think you think im trolling. Im not. Look that shit up.

Ive shot some brown in my days but itll ruin your life no meme

>want to mess around with fentanyl but you don't know what you're doin
drugs are bad

I've been there. No desire to go back, but I'm not, not going to enjoy this shit. My tolerance is still higher than I would expect after being off opiates for so long. Still can't beat 100% bioavailability though haha

I'd be really careful with that shit. It's killing people left and right in my town. If I were to take it i'd just follow the instructions on the patch itself, and not try doing anything special to get high quicker.

I know you arent.

this meme is dead, im surprised you bartards even remember his name

I've shot heroin for 2 years and it's made my life much better, instead of drinking liver killing alcohol or lung fucking tobacco I've just been shooting heroine. I feel better, my grades have gone up and I lost my virginity (while on it, holy fuck). It only gets bad if you have no control, I only hit it after work on the drive home and twice before bed and I'm fine.

Dude, when opanas first came out. OMFG. I was the only person who knew how to cook them up and I charged half a pill to cook them for people. But IV oxymorphone was fucking incredible, also the worst fucking withdraws you can imagine. Iv been on Methadone for like 5 years and I hate it. Im down to 10mg but its almost impossible to get off.

Dont worry, It'll catch up to you. Nobody plans on being an addict. It just happens when you least expect it.

>only
>three times a day

My self control is great, never you mind. Once had huge withdrawals during work and only shot a few mil in the toilet. Productivity went a little down, but better than a sickday.

Your point? Also 4, you dumbass.

ITT: natural selection

DO you know how easy it is to be a functioning addict? All you need it money. You can go on for years being perfectly fine. Until you run out of money. Thats when it gets fun

> i smoke 4 bags a day not 3, ur a dumbass!!1!
- junkie

5 times a day is nothing.

>4
So did you forget a comma around "after work" and "on the drive home"?

I never do more than 6 needles a day though.

4? No, seven. What comma? Fuck off.

8 a day is maximum

26000 a day is my minimum.

Most drug user do die before reproducing. Your thought is invalid. Not to mention drug use isn't genetic, nor do humans follow the rules of natural selection any more.

> instead of drinking liver killing alcohol or lung fucking tobacco I've just been shooting heroine.

lol fuck off with your shitty bait, kid.

I actually dont do drugs, I just lie about it on the internet.

Fuck me I'm on methadone. Do you take it orally in liquid or pill form?

I couldn't help but burst out laughing at this. It's just so obvious, it's funny.

It's funny how junkies think their addiction is some kind of pissing contest to brag about. Congratulations on not being able to go 5 hours without getting dopesick and shitting yourself.

okie doke

>not reusing the same one until the needle snaps off in your arm

Well that too, I can piss further than you lmfao.

Don't smoke that you moron.

Cut it into little squares, about 1"× 1". Place under tongue

I don't think you understand the idea behind natural selection...

>12mcg
lol that's weak, you're not a real junkie unless you do 100

Explain it then

Pill first, im at a place now that is liquid. Dude, start decreasing NOW. Go down like 5 mg every week or 2. It takes forever to get off and if you stop cold turkey you will be sick for a month.

Isn't methadone basically just a substitute for heroin except it doesn't get you high? Like you take it so you don't go through extreme withdrawals but it does fuck all for you.

no I'm pretty sure they spray that shit on weed all the time, it does get you high but it doesn't compare to heroin or some other opiates

>anybody lacing weed with anything
>ever
What's it like being a complete fucking retard?
Methadone isn't even combustible in that form.

look someone who knows nothing about drugs

here in ausland can confirm we smoke snowcones at parties (speed sprinkled on a bong)

i think you're thinking of methadone? fentanyl is an extremely potent opiate

Supras

ITT: Knocks trying to prove addictions online for the kool kids klub

Government