I have to choose between 2 girls I love

I have to choose between 2 girls I love.
>Ive been waiting 1 extra week for giving them an answer, I just cant. The moment I see one of them I instantly feel the need of being with her no matter what.
>Been talking with 1 of them last night until 5am, greatest feeling ever. But next morning I saw the other one and just couldnt resist.
>I had other gfs in the past, been 6years with another one, this is the first time something like this happens to me.

What do? I know Im going to make a mistake the moment I choose one. They know each other so its impossible to keep both of them or being selfish. Any similar experiences?

Kill yourself

fuck off

just get into a threesome, take the one where you can finish inside

abandon both of them, get a new bitch who makes you insta cum

Go with your gut. Only you know the kind of person they both are. No one here can tell you right from wrong. Either that or leave them be and move on. How would you think they feel knowing you can't decide if you want to be with either of them. I'd guess neither would want to be with you. Man up. Or move on.

or you could try being honest with them both and suggesting the 3 of you experiment with a poly lifestyle. Worth a shot right?

Pick the one that's actually into your fetish, ditch the one that willing to do it but isn't really into it.

if you have to think to the second while with the first one, choose the second

Having been on the flip side of this, fucking pick one, and stick to it, you are only hurting all three of you continuing like this.
Indecisiveness is fine, to a degree, but there comes a time when it is just pushing a problem to the future, it's only going to make it worse, and you'll lose both.
Fucking pick, stick to your gut on it.. but most importantly: DO SOMETHING.

OP here
You all are right, they are starting to know Im not sure about what I want, and they dont like to be in that position neither.

Sex with one of them could be incredible, but the other one is very special about it -but we have an incredible connection since the very first moment we've met-

I have to make a choice today. Ive been using the excuse of being abroad for 1 week and at the end of my trip I would finally pick one of them.

I keep thinking of both of them all the time. They are equal on almost everything and I know I will regret my choice as the other one will block me and stop talking to me.

Horseshit, they are not equal, even poly folk have "main" partners most of the time. You can most likely see a better future with one of them, but i get wanting the "security" from having both at one time.
Someone once told me to flip a coin, not because of the outcome, but because i would know the answer i wanted it to land on.

You haven't even fucked them both?

Stop crying and kill yourself faggot!

I dont want to use them that way. One of the main reasons they dig me is because I prefer to wait to have sex instead of the first weeks.

If I just wanted that I could ve been with tinder sluts already

OP remains HUGE FAG

You have no idea how things with girls work out.

It doesn't matter what you choice will be. You will fuck it up both ways.

Polyamory

An over romantic white knight gag will never have the balls to even ask for this solution.

In a case like this don't try to pick the one you love most and want to treat the best... Pick the one that loves YOU most and would do anything for you..

>in love with two girls
See there's your problem right there. You want your birthday cake and want to eat it all yourself too.
Stop feeding your fragile manlet ego for once and realize you can't play people like this and think it's 'love'.

Honestly, either drop contact with one and be prepared to make a bitch crazy and probably end up in a failed relationship, or just leave it be and pursue someone who you actually like because jumping between two people means you don't really like either one. If you really like someone you'd focus on one.

This is me.. After reading Pick the one that won't make you wait until marriage

are they both white?
chose the one that matches your race OP

All I got from this was you want to fuck them both and feelings come second.
Op is fagget.
Comes here taking all sentiment about feelings and love. Yet acts like he's in a reality tv show about who he wants to drill the most.

Its really simple OP and i dont get why you dont realize it. Just pick the one that wants you more and is willing to do more for you and then forget about the other one.

Post pics, let Sup Forums decide