What the fuck is wrong with my face?

What the fuck is wrong with my face?

Why do people on /soc/ call me ugly, why am I always fucking lowest rated by all the raters while everyone else is deemed good enough in rate threads? Why am I a pathetic virgin? Please help me, I'm so miserable

I used to think I looked normal, decent even. I swear

Why the fuck doesnt anybody like me

/soc/ made me suicidal

The Internet has completely fucking destroyed my pride, my self worth, my confidence, my manhood, my life...

IM SUICIDAL

when the file name is true

your manhood?the picture is a woman

u have a puffy face or something, lose weight anbd get better sleep to get rid of dark circles

You look like a down syndrome pufferfish. Kys

You look cute
I'd bang you if you were a trap

Am I ugly?

yes

You look cute stop compliment baitin

You have inbred features, grow some facial hair.

Rate 1/10

You're a very cute hobbit

You know the rules. Post boobs.

8/10. Real question is if you trap or not

Your face is very nice. MOAR

You look like an idiot but not ugly imo

ffs you are cute and you know it, stop baiting:
And post IG so I can fap

Probably something not everyone likes but I’d take it

now look:
this one is ugly --->

you have a lot to learn, newfag

without a doubt

nah man, you're good, I'll not lie to you, you look like you'll pass as a decent trap but there are girls who like that

thats a nice compliment

tits or gtfo

You have yet to grow into you facial features but are cute all the same. Hang in there, you'll be a 10/10 knockout one day. Also, dont post shit like this.

Stale copypasta is stale
Fucking neckbeard looser virgins who don't even know what a reverse image search is. Leave Sup Forums and don't come back till you are old enough to use a computer

You're not so bad, don't let people tell you what to think about yourself, I have the same problems and I can't stop it from happening because they won't let me and they make me think I'm powerless

Yea man. Take it from me. I's ugly xD

If your manhood is truly gone, become a trap. I'll bang you out and give you an assgasm

They build doubts and anxieties into my head in any way they can

>so bad

kys orbiter faggot

this thread?

my dick isn't balls deep in it....
pic related

First they drain me emotionally by making me feel fear or shame or whatever and then when I get weak and can't think clearly they start putting doubts and anxieties in my head, it's a terrible suffering and I don't wish it upon anyone

Do you have any plans to hurt yourself? Are you safe?

To anyone else suffering this, you're not alone

Loving the copypasta