Why are hip hop heads such retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qv9VKKXwVxU
youtube.com/watch?v=vLReIhRgVS8
youtube.com/watch?v=YPj8l9uFl6k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is that gun censored

Why is Tupac's gun blurred out?

someone should make a panel with mumble rappers and maybe a migos lyric like versace versace versace versace versace versace

That is some grade A cherry picking there.

SKEET SKEET MOTHAFUCKA

because it's his dick

Nah it's accurate as fuck. Not gonna lie.

There was awful repetitive shit in 80s and 90s and there's good lyrical shit in the 00s and 10s.

Be honest: how much 2000s+ rap have you heard?

>Hey you, don't touch the mic like it's AIDS on it
>More cheese than doritios, cheetos, or fritos
>good
the peak of hip-hop post-2000s has widely been agreed to be Madvilliany and DOOM's bars have always been 4/10 at best.

youtube.com/watch?v=qv9VKKXwVxU

Lil Jon and Wiz are being compared to two of the greatest rappers of all time lol. Neither are viable candidates for the embodiment of an entire decade, and neither are even good.

To salvage this garbage thread, who would you gives swap those two out to make the chart more accurate? I'd pick Wayne and Kendrick.

Literally didn't even say DOOM's name. Why did you assume I was talking about him?

I was talking mainly about Little Brother.
youtube.com/watch?v=vLReIhRgVS8

Because that's the only thing they listen to and feel like it's the only they can relate to, which is stupid by the way. Same goes for metalheads.

But it wasn't even close to the norm.

In the 10's most popular songs are repetitive and simplistic as fuck.

can mu have any music discussion without memes? log off

Refer to the question 'how much have you heard?'. Again, be honest.

Replace Wayne with Kanye

I assumed DOOM because like I said, people have widely accepted the fact that the best lyricist in hip-hop is DOOM for anything post-2000. Not my fault people are making memes out of DOOM's lackluster lyrics, if anything it just helps my argument in showing that people are realizing how shit his rhymes are.

Again, I was not even specifying DOOM. There is other good 2000s rap.

I prefer the 90s personally, I'm not gonna lie, but to say that the entirety of the 2000s were weak is pretty silly.

You're missing the whole point of OP's image.

It's supposed to represent the entire decade.

And the simplify and repetitiveness and lack of lyricism is representative of the 2010's. The 90's was overall much more lyrical.

You're trying to make it seem like a few examples outweigh the norm.

I used to be that way about metalcore, then I turned 14. There's so much good music across all genres desu.

the only things the memes do are cherry pick and make up nonsense lyrics he never came up with. you're not even trying.

>And the simplify and repetitiveness and lack of lyricism is representative of the 2010's.
Well I suppose that's fair. But there are some good shit in the 2010s and I feel like OPs image doesn't acknowledge that.

that's because it's a reddit tier image made by some tupac loving nostalgiafag

Typed Kanye first and changed my mind.

He's a good pick, but I think Kanye wasn't as appreciated then as he is now. In hindsight he's one of the biggest names in hip hop, but he's notable for going against the grain rather than embodying it. Meanwhile Wayne's influence and presence were instantly recognized by the scene. Wayne was rap music for a while.

Because they're black

I'm kind of surprised Wayne got the popularity he did.

Also surprised he's only in his mid 30s with his level of success.

90s>10s>80s>00s

>people have widely accepted the fact that the best lyricist in hip-hop is DOOM for anything post-2000

If by people, you mean Sup Forums, then yeah. This board is also terrible when it comes to discussing hip hop, probably because there is constant racism about a black-dominated genre that derails every single thread.

Crazy to think Lil Wayne has more Top 100 appearances than Elvis fucking Presley.

>Also surprised he's only in his mid 30s with his level of success.
He's been groomed by Birdman since he was like 12 years old, he's been rapping forever. Man is only four years older than Kendrick.

>Man is only four years older than Kendrick
Ok THAT fucked me up

>Grandmaster Flash
>rapper

Crunkcore was the best era

'00s lyrical debates with cherry picked DOOM shitting and no mention of pre-Stankonia OutKast, never change Sup Forums

More like...

>80s
I ain't no joke
I used to let the mic smoke
Now I slam it when I'm done
And make sure it's broke

>90s
Yo!
Microphone check 1, 2 what is this?
The five foot assassin with the roughneck business
I float like gravity, never had a cavity

>00s
Yeah!
Inslumnational, underground
Thunder pounds when I stomp the ground
Like a million elephants and silverback orangutans
You can't stop a train

>10s
SYSTEMSYSTEM BLOWER
POWER
SYSTEM
OVER

Mf doom is just r/logic for Sup Forums kids who dont want to be called r3dditors but are

Daily Reminder 2pac was an affluent homosexual and his thug image was fake.
youtube.com/watch?v=YPj8l9uFl6k

fucking hell, I remember when jerking was a thing and kids were wearing bright-red skinny jeans doing that one stupid move (that's like a reverse running man)

shit set the tone for current swaggotry
much like early '90s gangsta rap led to a resurgence in niggering

the west coast is cancerous to hip hop

>Man is only four years older than Kendrick.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cringe that i used to dress like that. its like the
late 00s and 10s stayed closed to the 80s very much

You can't have a discussion about 00s hip hop without mentioning the CunninLynguists but the majority of Sup Forums has never heard of them

I've only heard Will Rap for Food and Piece of Strange but thought they were great. Is their whole discography as good?

I'd say so, yeah. Though some of their mixtapes like Sloppy Seconds might take a few listens. Personal favorite album is Oneirology. Their recent EPs (Rose and Azura) have also been really solid.

let's not forget the legendary punchlines of Lil Wayne and Cam'ron

thanks for that throwback

it's a penis

1998 to 2004 are objectively the best year of rap, period.

So you can't read the manufacturer, it's a copyright thing.

>the peak of hip-hop post-2000s has widely been agreed to be
Could've just said that you don't listen to a lot of rap.

WHEN YOU COME OUT YOUR SHIT IS GONE

In terms of lyricism
Ghostface for 2000s, when his best solo stuff was being released
Probably kendrick for 2010s

Very correct imo

Woah dude, hooks are simple repetitive, whoulda thunk