I ended things with the girl I've been seeing for a few months. She didn't seem to care

I ended things with the girl I've been seeing for a few months. She didn't seem to care.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P91pvMdoZ80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2/2

Good now end your life

Because you both handled it like adults. What did you want her to beg for you not to leave her? Sounds like you both didn’t have your heart in it.

ok? boo hoo, get over it

So what is your problem exactly?

And?
What did you expect?
You're obviously a cuck, get over t

>What did you want her to beg for you not to leave her
She seemed more into me than I was into her so I'm kind of surprised she wasn't more like oh we can make it work tbh

She doesn't care because she can simply get another guy whenever she chooses. Dating for women is alot easier than for men. It's okay buddy she'll get someone equal to your looks and social status in no time or even somebody better in her eyes, where as you will have to play the lottery.

youtube.com/watch?v=P91pvMdoZ80

You wanted to make her freak out so you can get an ego boost and feel like you control her, and she shat on you instead. Stop trying to be a clever manipulator and maybe people will start caring about you.

She's mature, you're not

I'm not mature for breaking up with a chick because I have no time to spend time with her?

This
Now OP is a singlet and regrets what he's done
Forever alone

This. She seems far above your level user. Talk to her when you're a man, and when you have solved your mommy issues.

are you trying to complain about your gf being a decent human being that respects your decisions ?

You're not mature for posting it on Sup Forums. OP, you are a faggot. No wonder she doesn't care

Ex girlfriend.

Probably got some dick from tinder last night.

This is a good adult conversation. Expecting more drama out of the situation is somewhat narcissistic.

The funny part is he was too transparent, he should've just ghosted her slowly and gave indifferent cold responses, would've worked better. The bitch realized whats going on and cucked his wannabe machiavelli ass.

Nowhere in his post did he even imply that you were immature for leaving you fucking idiot. You're immature because you expected a bigger reaction from her.

she was not in the middle of a yoga class she was in the middle of getting dicked by two black guys congrats you cuck bitch
>BLACKED

that bitch can't spell instead of hitting the mat in yoga she should be hitting them books