Why do i give women the benefit of the doubt? why do i innately believe they are good...

Why do i give women the benefit of the doubt? why do i innately believe they are good? why do i allow myself to be constantly disappointed by a lack of morals?

every time i think i've found a woman with integrity i'm proven wrong. does a woman with integrity exist?

Because you're a pussy ass bitch nigger who does it for free.

If pic related, raise your standards, obviously. Hang out in places where quality girls hang out and don't go for looks; looks fade. Either way, don't get bitter and presumptuous. Keep your chin up and keep trying, lad.

Yeah you're just a faggot

oh this isnt about any girl i date or have dated per se. in the last week ive learned that two women i actually respected and thought of as good people are very much not. one is cheating on her husband of 8 years every other night and the other was fucking a married man and taking money from him as payment.

OP is always a fag user

i guess i'm just disappointed that people aren't better. so many people can live double lives and lie straight faced with seemingly no guilt. it's disheartening.

> "every time i think i've found a woman with integrity i'm proven wrong"
> gives 2 examples irrelevant to his own love life

Fuck off.

i specifically lament that women are like this as i was raised to believe they were better than that, i fully expect this kind of behavior from men. it is my own fault i know.

furthermore those are just two immediate examples. there are plenty more from my life that i could pull from.

They are good man they just get tainted by pre existing evils/ignorance. Find it young just drop standards to anything so long as its young

Because you expect them to be better than men, and they're not.

We're all equally fucked up.

Integrity dosnt exist nigger

so many use things like the idea of sexual liberation and womens empowerment to justify getting fucked by three dicks at once. they honestly somehow believe that having three guys fuck you like a piece of meat and cum on your face isn't something to be ashamed of. call me old fashioned but i dont think that makes you empowered, it makes you a slut who has no respect for herself.

yes i know. the real question why i keep believing in this myth when a lifetime of experience has taught me otherwise.

Bro this is taken at the old goat! I use to live a few streets down from that bar!

Dude if a chick drinks soda I think she's selling herself short. Women should be pure, loved and shit. The only broken homes should be sons only. That's where the real monsters are.

Because you still try to see a mother figure in all of them. Stop it. You are not a child, you do not need a mother, you need a sexual partner that may blossom into a partner. Discard those women that do not fit that need and stop looking for boobies to feed from and an apron to clutch to.

Because they are awesome and fun. It's fun hanging out with them. I asked a chick out and she was pretty stocked to spend time with me right now. I might end up breaking her heart one way or another.

Meet new people and enjoy whatever it is that you do.

>does a woman with integrity exist?
Been married to one for many years

what city? prove it.

cant deny the trips. i can confirm you're right. my mother is an exceptional women and i would be happy to find a woman that could live up to her standard. unfortunately i don't believe my generation has any to offer. non that i've met anyway.

You're lucky. Bro.

Kalamazoo! Right next to Western Michigan
University. Just graduated this past spring.

you got it.

i envy you

Same here.

I miss that city. That chick seems hot. if you like red heads though, look up tegan. she use to be a cheerleader there. absolute smokeshow.

she was fucking a married doctor for money. she's supposed to be a teacher for gods sake. there's physical beauty and there is beauty of the soul. one cannot exist without the other and if you're a homewrecker who's taking money that makes you a prostitute and your soul is dogshit.

Find one who you like as a friend as well as a lover. Treat her like an independent person rather than a possession. Support and help her grow and develop. Make her laugh, don't take her for granted and surprise her occasionally. She'll pay you back in spades (and probably near fuck you to a stain on the sheets at every available opportunity)

Do NOT take the advice of retarded "alphas"

i'll try user. i've only ever been able to be friends with a couple girls throughout my life. my interests and hobbies are a bit unique and possibly a bit eccentric i guess and i have trouble finding a girl that shares many things in common with me.