Not even a native speaker

>arealme.com/vocabulary-size-test/en/
it's safe promise

24600 and English is my third language.

anything less than 29000 is basically illiterate

not my native language

Get fucked loser

I'm a retard LOL.
I've never even heard of or seen a lot of the words in that test so a lot of it was just guessing.

i may not have a good vocabulary but I'd like to imagine I'm good at using what i know.. oh and I'm not a native English speaker although my accent usually make people think otherwise.

oh and also I'm 19 so give me a break.
no autismo either.

I've always had a good vocabulary however i had to cheat twice and hear the word via google because, although i've heard them used and inferred their meaning through context, i've never seen them written down.

You type it just fine.

im okay with this

LOL I took a quick peak at the words, and no 14 year old teenager, more so one that is a product of the U.S educational system, can even punctuate correctly let alone have a vocabulary that expands beyond "fml" and "brb"

Clearly the author is too busy blowing his freedom boner to see that everyone in the world knows what the U.S education system is, and none of the results are accurate.

post grammar score too, edgelord

arealme.com/online-english-grammar-test/en/

do you think the whole test is completely off though?

I just got the same thing. The only use you would need for the words you missed are if you’re a professional writer, or if you’re a complete fucking faggot who goes out out your way to sound like a pretentious douche.

White collar bitch.

I'll take it. There were some where I didn't know the word and all 4 of the synonyms/antonyms.

0.31 percentile and english id my fourth language

>TFW only just got a C and B in secondary school

Someone fail. I want to see what they wrote for a complete and utter failure at the English language. It’ll be something snarky for sure.

I got all hard ones

here

LOL same guy. my grammar is supposedly native level. feels good.

You're taking this way to seriously. Go back to north korea small dick bitch

i just didn't expect to score that high considering my last result. quit being so negative you depressed fuck

t.low vocab rick&morty fan

I'm guessing you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Meh

Same here

At least I didn't cheat.

I'm pretty sure it's in these tests' best financial interest to put everyone as above average. No one shares a poor score.

Fuck you queer

Not a native speaker, still the top 6%? Seems odd. Who else is taking this test? Is it all little kids from Rwanda?

it's time for your remedial sessions user!

I'll settle for that

Feels bad :(

Except for maybe three questions that were indeed testing your vocabulary, one was incorrect (it asked for an opposite while none was in the answers), all other (as many as 45!) were far too easy to actually test anything.

I dont even speak english as my mother tongue, but still got this. This test cant be right.

notbadforsecondlanguage

Ah... I took the English equivalent, and it turns out that...
The idiots have just translated the questions from English into another languages! So that's why it's been so worthless…
(en score: 21900 / 6.83%)

Haha fuck you brainlet

I'll beat my meat instead if you don't mind

Fuck you punk.

You cheated.

I am the king.

wish I knew which ones i got wrong though

Got 10 000 blank, after cheating on a few and then finally i said fuck it and guessed on the rest. But i get along just fine, its not my native language after all. I always watch movies with english subtitles just to practice it (i always miss out some important punchline if i rely on just audio), but i dont get to speak it enough.

If this test really does relfect any kind of non mathematical intelligence, I'd say this not bad considering that a math nerd, as opposed to a word nerd.

i cant understand what i have to do in this game?

and all of the sudden all the commas and shit...f outta here

Made one misclick

What you mean?

Not bad

>good enough
lets just say there is a fair chance I may have a chance that I'm 14 but if mods ask I'm 18

Kek get fucked O.P

Apparently, kids in the Netherlands just answer with random words to everything.

No win but satisfied.

i only need to know one word you stupid nigger

you mean the safe word you use with your uncle when the two of you "experiment"?

Meh, okay I guess.

i didn't even know some of those were words tbh

Fucking ancient, seldom used words. lol

I'm not an English speaker so I'm quite impressed by myself.

Fucking kek!

My score too. Also did this.

>arealme.com/vocabulary-size-test/en/
Get rekt you little cunts

Got 29700, not native speaker but I've been living in England for a year now. Feels good mate.