Have you ever had sex with other couple in the room?

Have you ever had sex with other couple in the room?
Maybe even changed partners?
Tell me your story.

I'll go.

>Girlfriend and I (20) searching for a threesome
>Found a couple (21 & 18) looking for a guy, messaged and asked if they'd take a couple
>Each messaged each of them for a few days, talking about what we'd want to do, where our boundaries are etc. Sent a picture, they were quite hot
>Both bicurious, so were they
>Arranged to meet at the lad's apartment in the city, travelled there and were outside waiting when an old black guy comes down
>We were ready to nope out but he walked straight past us and down the street. A minute later they came out
>Both quite attractive and like in their photos. Greeted them and went up to their apartment as though as were good friends coming for dinner.
>Had a few drinks, played a truth or dare game app. Questions about sexual partners, preferences, favourite positions
>First naughty one was asking if the other girl had any piercings - she said yeah ears and nipples - we were both interested so her boyfriend pulled her top up to show us (no bra)
>Second was a dare for me - I had to close my eyes and someone would kiss me, I had to guess who. It was the other girls (I could tell and expected that)
>Other dares about taking off clothes or
>Third was for my gf to pretend to be a blanket for the other girl - so lay on top of her - they started making out
>We watched and then went and joined in
>Lots of oral and group stuff, most of the time we were all involved or separated off as pairs.
>Double bjs (2 girls 1 cock and 1 girl 2 cocks)
>Girls 69 with us fucking them
>Girls giving us head side by side
>Us going down on girls side by side
>People would just tap in and out if they needed a drink or the toilet
>Lots of chains of people
>Finished by fucking our own partners from behind and both cuming inside

>9/10 - would definitely do again. Was much better than the threesome we had before this, maybe because there's less pressure or maybe more attractive people...

Happy to chat or answer questions

show us your gf nude?

Sorry, this is ex-gf now. No nudes of her. Got a topless photo of the two of them but don't have it anymore.

I was in the same tent, she said "I've never had a threesome before".

yes

everyday

Any other stories? Sounds hot.

more?

Have I had sex at least?

yeah, the other couple was having issues, so the girl deprived the dude of sex. she was all hots around me, and he just wanted to get any. he shared his girl and got to have sex with her for the first time in years, while i got to try her anorexic ass out.

they ended up splitting and i got to fuck her with my girl for the next 8 months in a poly relationship.

Yep

>>be me old married fag
>>wife and I move into new subdivision
>>neighbor has kids around our kids age we become friends
>>wife gets along great with other wife and her husband is a bro, end up drinking IPAs and bullshitting most weekends.
>>wife used to fuck around with girls in college she said and one night we all got drunk when the kids were asleep.
>>wife and other girl kiss and me and him bug out
>>itsfuckinghot.jpg
>>I grab my wife and she just starts sucking my dick
>>his wife does the same to him
>>enjoy blowjob and yell out Switch!!
>>wife slaps my ass and says shush
>>me and other husband look at each other and shrug
>>both cum and go back to drinking and act like nothing happened

This was 3 weeks ago and my wife said she was just being wild and isn't interested in swapping, and neither is our neighbor. I asked if they talked about it and she said don't be gross. I still haven't really had the chance to talk to the other husband about it without it being awkward. Don't want to text him or anything. Any ideas of how to get into an orgy with our neighbors?

had a family orgy

sister spy

Bob and Carole, Ted and Alice

who?????

>Be married coupled, 40
>friends with another married couple, also 40
>they come over sometimes and we barbeque, have a few drinks
>we end up having sex in our king size bed.
>the girls play with each other, but the guys only fuck our own spouses
>It's hot watching my wife eat pussy
>its hot watching his wife get fucked
>his wife is definitely hotter than mine and is more athletic when fucking
>the only time his wife has touched me sexually is when his wife was playing with my wife's clit while I was fucking her, and her tongue touched my cock a few times

I dont know if it will ever progress beyond what it has. We havent done it again in a long time. I am not interested in being cucked and neither is he.

spring-loaded glitter bomb envelope

>staying in a house with 16 people for a vacation
>my gf at the time and I share a room with my friend and his girl
>lights out one night, gf and I get frisky
>room is pitch black and completely silent
>suddenly feel my gf sliding a rubber onto my dick
>she turns over, spoons me, guides my dick right in
>start fucking slowly, so hard to stay quiet
>she let's out a soft moan, sounds like a scream it's so fucking quiet
>quickly cover her mouth and bury my cock even deeper inside
>can feel her breathing increasing from the hot air coming from her nose onto my hand
>hear another faint moan, but this time it came from the bed behind us
>realise my friend is fucking his girl at the same time, I can hear her moans are being covered by his hand also
>let go of my gf's mouth and thrust as deep as I can, she whimpers
>next thing I know both couples aren't trying to hide it anymore, but still being quiet, like a silent acknowledgment
>this goes on for like 25 minutes, so fucking hot, I'm losing it at this point, so ready to cum deep inside her
>her a long quiet moan from both of them at the same time, they're cumming
>whisper in my gf's ear "you better fucking cum for me right now"
>she tightens up before I can even finish saying it
>I've been ready to blow for minutes already
>all four of us practically cum at the same time, I'm mesmerized by how fucking hot this is at this point
>room goes silent, we lay there sweating, panting silently
>fall asleep and wake up in the morning with my dick still inside condom on and all
>my friend and I never say anything about it to one another but my gf and I fucked thinking about a bunch of time before we broke up

I'm the other old fag that posted a similar story. Like I don't think its getting cucked if we're all swapping. My dick was a little bigger than his but we're pretty much the same size, about the same level of looks too I'd say. My wife is a little hotter but they're both about the same also. We're just typical suburban people. I wish there was some way we could all just have a 4 way free for all. I just don't know how to bring it up without it getting weird.

>live with 2 females, sexually involved with one and openly and heavily flirt with other
>get home from business trip
>nobody home, shower and collapse on bed
>sleep until late afternoon
>wake to find note on bed "text me when you're awake, don't leave bedroom"
>ok, done.
>receive txt, "look outside door, follow the clues"
>ok, find t-shirt on floor with paper arrow
>ok, I'll play, why not.
>follow trail all through house, bits of clothing, birth control packets, bikini tops...
>bikini tops... 2 different sizes.. bc pills, 2 different types
>knickers, 2 pairs....
>finally reach pool cabana to find note
>says "strip, then wait on sun lounge, put on blindfold, no peeking"
>ok, our pool area isn't overlooked so I follow directions
>half chub becomes full chub, swings and hits my thighs as I walk to lounger and lie down. Cock in the sun feels good, feel it pulsing on my abdomen (yeah, I'm lucky, got a big cock)
>waiting.... nothing happens... start to doze
>feel shadow fall over me
>fingernails graze my chest
>long wet kiss, tastes like cool white wine
>it is, it trickles from her mouth to mine
>ice cube runs down my chest, rest in navel
>cold but good
>nails and fingers roam and explore
>nipple brushes my lips, flick it with my tongue
>stays out of reach, can't suck on it, just flick and tease it
>hand brushes my cock, instantly rock fucking hard
>nipple gone, feel her kneel beside me
>cock gripped at base, held upright, feels like a Saturn V rocket on the pad
>ice cold mouth descends over it, engulfed half way, fucking wow, this is amazing... hot sun to cold wet mouth
>hand and mouth move in perfect coordination, very slow, fuck this is good
>she stops, Noooooooo....
>starts again... cold cock into hot wet mouth... oh yeah. No hands but deeper, fuller, slower her head moves.... holy shit.
>stops again... please don't... but now every nerve in me is at red alert, waiting to feel that delicious sensation again.

cont/*

The pic op put up the billboard pic of that movie Bob & Carole Ted & Alice they are the actors

oh ok

>inb4 aristocrats

>cont/*
indeed

>waiting for punchline

I dont think its cucking either if everyone is in the room and willing.

I did a couple swap once (not with my wife, but with a gf) and the other dude couldnt perform, and ended up watching me fuck his girl doggy style. I was young and immature and really fucked her hard. Looking back, I should have swapped back to my own girl after he couldnt get hard.

I have no interest in watching some dude plow the mother of my children, but watching her eat pussy and get her pussy eaten by a naked chick with a great ass is super fucking hot.

I hear where you're coming from, I mean I rather not have her fuck him, but if I'm fucking his girl while he's fucking mine, thats a fair trade in my opinion. I wouldn't lose sleep over it. It seems like it would be the only way it would be fair and actually happen. You ever have any convos with your wife about taking it further? How did you bring it up?

we were barbecuing one night with them on the deck, and my wife was swaying to some song playing and his wife started dancing with her. then they kissed.

his wife asked if we wanted to take it inside and we all said yes.

in the bedroom my friend said "we let the girls be girls, and we only touch our own wives" I agreed and thats where it has stood since.

Once in a while my wife will suggest we invite them over, sometimes they suggests it. It has happened a handful of times, like 5 or 6.

The wife and I never talk about it. We've never expressed regrets about it or discussed taking it further. I always think of it as looking a gift horse in the mouth. I like fucking the wife while watching my buddy fuck his wife. His wife has a nice body, although is kind of bitchy.

more text?

*/cont
>Yes.... .... cold mouth, hot cock, oh fuck, this is good. Hear some unusual noises, ignore... feels too good
>swap again, hot mouth on cold cock, amazing, hear noise again, who cares... all my attention is on my cock and the desperate attempt I'm making not to cum because this feels so fucking good
>this time a hand wraps around and slowly jacks me off into her hot mouth, slow, deliberate strokes in time with mouth
>up and down... up and down, slowly, intends to make me cum, she really wants it to happen now, no doubt.
>fuck, can't hold it and erupt into her greedy, hot mouth. Fully bore release, strong thick jets, over and over. She never spills a drop.
>comes up from cock and kisses me, taste my cum on her lips
>she grazes my chest with her nails as she leaves
>nothing.... lie in sun.... hear noise again
>nothing happening... hear noise again
>ok, time to move, remove blindfold, sun, fuck, bright, eyes watering
>look around, see another sun lounge at other end of pool
>holy fuck it's another guy, naked, lying in sun with cock out, blindfolded.
>what do... shit, quietly go in cabana and get shorts, walk over to dude with half soft cock and cum running over his balls and shaft.
>he has earbuds in and music on
>hear giggling from house
>wtf, I recognise the giggles it's both my housemates
>walk into kitchen.. who's dat dude..
>it's the bf of housemate
>he doesn't know I'm there, I didn't know he was there
>set up

I still don't know who sucked off whom. Did the girls take turns with each of us (hot v cold) or did they each have ice and hot water at hand?

I got scooted off to my room to fuck my gf to a mind blowing series of orgasms. Dude was gone when we went for dinner.

Neither girl would ever admit what happened. I think there were 2 different bj techniques and I'm sure it was 2 different mouths but the cold and hot made it hard to tell.

> Even after 8 years I still want to know.

I went camping with my then-girlfriend and my best friend, who was dating her best friend. We banged in the same tent, although we took turns. I could hear them fucking, and then my girlfriend and I went in and fucked while they could probably hear everything.

My friend tried to get me to swap that night, saying he knew I always had a thing for his girlfriend and he had one for mine. Didn't feel good about it so we didn't do it.

Later on, after my girlfriend left me and his girlfriend left him, I ran into his ex and we hooked up a few times. He never found out.

I got a handy while my friends slept but who hasnt

keks

Can do the threesome one, can't be bothered to greentext though

>Found a girl online for a threesome in first year of uni. Swapped pic. Got stood up once so thought it was a man but then we agreed to meet the next day and she was real
>5 '6, 19 year old, mixed race girl with big curly hair and big (bit saggy) boobs. She was bi and had done stuff with girls and guys before, my gf was curious (this was before foursome).
>Met her at student union and did the awkard walk back to our house
>Had set limit before when speaking that I wouldn't do PIV (or anal) with her, but all else is fine
>Started with strip snap, when she lost her shirt and we saw her boobs in her bra, my gf and I were both gleaming. (Got a bit worse when she took her bra off as there was a bit of sag)
>I ended up being the first naked. Because of nerves I wasn't even fully hard.
>The girls wanted to start so started making out and getting on top of each other whilst I watched. Both still in panties.
>After a couple mins enjoying the show, my gf signalled for me to join. We kissed, then my gf broke it off and gave us the look to kiss.
>Was amazing to kiss someone else after so long with just her, she was a lot more open mouth and used more tongue.
>Girl says she really wants to suck my dick, so they do it together (one of the best moments of my life at that point)
>Then we both focus on my gf, sucking on boob each, me going down on her whilst they kissed, then we swapped.
>Then my gf tried going down on the girl whilst me and her kissed and then the girl started sucking me off
>Much better at head than my gf - started to get near to cumming (not happened with head before for me)

>We all swap around, lots of going down on each other and kissing - in trains
>They would 69 whilst I fuck my gf
>I ate her out from behind whilst my gf lay under me and went down on me
>Towards the end, I lay down and have my gf ride my dick whilst this girl rides my face. Absolutely amazing
>After the girl cums she gets off and just wants to watch us, we fuck for a bit longer and I cum inside her
>Girl says it was really hot and cute
>All hang around naked for about 30 minutes chatting and talking, no more sexy times unfortunately
>We walk her back to her halls.
>See the girl on campus all the time. We chat sometimes and smile knowingly when friends are around.

At this point I was like 10/10 life complete amazing. It was only after we had the foursome that with something to compare it to, I realised the foursome was a lot more natural and fun (and less pressure)

(Said can't be bothered to greentext then ended up fucking doing it)

Got a blowjob in the backseat of my best friend's car while she was driving me and my gf home. Got there and had a threesome, because seeing me getting my dick sucked made her horny.

One more that I forgot about, but isn't as fun. Same (now ex) gf.

Watching fifty shades of grey in my bedroom with about 7 people - 4 on the bed and 3 on the floor in blankets and duvets.

Not a particularly horny movie but I got my gfs hand and placed it on my dick through my pants and she got the message.
Ended up getting a slow HJ for about 45 minutes, with another girl (close housemate) sat just next to us. When it came time to blow, she did it into her hand and ate it all up

thanxxx

2 dykes watch son

only in the mornings

sexy

more???

knee deep

don't remember this Friend's episode

maybe

Yeah, and it was pretty epic compared to most of my sex life.

>Be 19 year old with a 6 month relationship with girl I talked to online for about 2 years before we moved to the same city to go to college and ended up getting together.
>Know she is kinky, probably because of some messed up trauma from childhood she won't confess. Either way, I know she is not afraid of doing public things.
>Fly her to my hometown for a huge carnival party (Think Rio de Janeiro's Carnival but without black women in thongs around)
>Before we go out with our costumes, we get a few drinks at a studio apartment my dad had close to the main party area. I invite my best friend (Bi, 80% guys, 20%girls) and he brings around a friend of his we had a threesome with a year before.
>We get drunker than we oughta have. My girlfriend is kissing me constantly and touching me beneath the table.
>At one point, she tells me that she would love to get fucked.
>I tell her that we can head to the room for a bit, my friend can understand that easily.
>She tells me that it is embarassing.
>At this moment, my friend comes back from the kitchen with the other girl with more drinks.

It was at this moment that I did the most alpha thing I ever have done, asides from slapping a girl that bit my dick on accident.

>I look at my friend and tell him: X wants to fuck but doesn't want you guys to be waiting outside. Do you guys wanna fuck?
>My friend bursts out laughing. He looks at me, understands that it is not a joke, and basically starts undressing and tells the girl he came with to do the same.
>My gf is shocked, thinking it's some short of set up. It takes her seeing us three naked to understand that we are serious about it.
>It was at that time that she started blowing me while taking off her pants, which my friend took as a signal to start doing the same with his girl.
>We ended up fucking them on the same couch, fist bumping and everything.
Cont.

pic?

plox??

>be me in college. me and gf in 20s
>get interested in swinging. reply to a few ads.
>get meh replies. forget about it for a while.
>professor starts dropping sexual innuendos on us.
>confused.jpg
>turns out, he is a swinger and we had answered one of his ads.
>he and his wife have monthly swinger parties
>all awesome people. wine and sex had by all
>he also had a sailboat. orgies were had at sea.

My GF and I are older and fatter now, and kinda grew away for it. But that was the most chill fun I've ever had.

>After 20 min of banging like there was no tomorrow, my gf finally cums, then I cum. Meanwhile, these two are still going at it, my friend is too drunk to cum.
>I tell my girlfriend to come with me to the bathroom so I can clean her up (I did a number on her chest).
>While we are in the bathroom washing ourselves in the sink, we started kissing again. Me being 19 and horny as fuck, I started getting a chub, which my girlfriend took for a good time to kneel down and start blowing me softly.
>My friend and the other girl are hearing it, so they come over to the bathroom, and ask if we mind if they masturbate watching us.
>At this point I'm ready for anything, so of course we say yes, my friend goes to the shower and starts showering while touching himself, and the other fgirl sits down on the toilet right next to the shower, and starts fingering herself.
>I start getting into it, get a boner and just enjoy the bj.
>I see that my friend is pretty close to cumming, since he is making weird faces.

And it was at this moment that my friend went full rambo on this shit.

>He starts cumming.
>He deliberatively moves toward the side of the bath closest to the toilet where the girl is masturbating.
>Busts a huge load on her Ear/hair/neck/eye.
>She didn't aprecciate that.
>Girl gets up, starts calling us assholes, puts on her clothes and leaves in a huff with traces of semen still on her hair.
>We laugh it out, have a few drinks, and go out as if nothing had happened.

And that was my only experience with another couple.

no but my ex was such a hoe I feel like I have fucked the whole town

>wife 41, me 46
>met in 94 while I was in the Air Force
>married in 95 swingers since 98
>regular ups and downs of marriage but mostly good times and a happy life
>strick no single male policy lol fuck 'em freeloaders
>last weekend my wife had some seriously hot sex with the hot 20 yr old daugther and her boyfriend of our live in 39 yr old girlfriend

mfw we fucked over 400 peple each

Not entirely on topic but I used to regularly be in the room while my step dad fucked my sister.

top keks! u get to join in?

Come on dude, this was supposed to be about funny stories...

Occasionally. But only in a supporting role..

long term swinger couple here
Forget about that, turning friends or neighboors into swingers dont usualy turn out well. Try meeting couples online from reputanble swinger websites or visit a nice non thrashy swingers club with your lady. Swinging couples are from all wallks of life, a lot of them nice down to earth married people, some nutjobs, just like the regular world.

lol

fist bumping while having sex with girls? Sorry dude but youre gay.

It's like the fist bump from your mates when you get laid after a dry spell, just immediately (no homo...?)

how much of a closet fag do you have to be to post this. Bro just because the sight of another bro turns you on doesn't mean straight secure men have no issues fucking chicks with another bro in the room. Shit you're so scared of being the fag that you are that the sight of a cock in real life will out your homo ass.

having an orgy and being cucked are two entirely unrelated things.