Sup, 4ch. Russian user speaking straight from the fields of dull reality and depression...

Sup, 4ch. Russian user speaking straight from the fields of dull reality and depression. The thing is that I noticed the greatest cultural difference between russians and other europeans. You all know the memes about slavs. Try and realise that they are mostly true. You are leaving in a country with a bandits ruling and the population of 95% rednecks which can't think of themselves as the citizens of their country. So everyday you are surrounded by all sorts of skum which prevents everyone from being positive and moving along with progress. I'm losing my faith in anything here, this is a psycho-jail. How do I survive that, %username%? I really want all of your useful and positive experience.

That sounds shirtless, OP. How hard is it / have you considered leaving?

bump

Здpacты бpaть
Life sounds more funny over there. Also you have no black people

I feel you man, I'm from ex-Yugoslavia...the only way I can stand all this hell is drugs...escape from reality.

I want to leave with every fucking cell of my body. Perfect knowledge of English is a bonus as well. The tough part is I am currently studying to become a diplomat, yet I barely have money to buy some food and the time just to live my life, as I am overwhelmed with all the tasks.

This is where the sad part is, guys. I do not want to end up like this.

I'm not sure about Russia, but in the US even if you are broke you can sometimes go to a new city and try to establish a life. Maybe you can hitch out to another country and use services for homeless to get on your feet. Not sure if that option is better or worse than just staying in Russia.

I feel for you Russian-user. Keep working hard and try to make it to a better place, like the U.K. or America.

Yup, my only motivation is the will to reach the better

Somebody get op to the US i bet he's shite though.

set yourself a clear goal of when you;ll leave. how long till your diplo trainings done? you said you don't have much cash but maybe save whatever you can. if you KNOW you will eventually leave then hopefully you'll feel more motivated in the meantime.

Move to Africa for a year. When you get back to Russia it will seem super space age modern and progressive.

Crockodile drug... Best russian invention

Africa is actually pretty developed in some places.

You considered moving to China?

Botswana is certainly more developed than russia.

your butt is wana.

>America
you mean mexico?

I'll hve to check.

OP are you really in russia?
If so, can you buy AK magazines? (pictured)
If so, I will buy them from you.

You sound like you come from dvach
I think dvach banned me, I get an access denied error when posting

Search for inner peace. This will not happen over night

tyell me hu you work for.

Come to the new soviet-european-union full of progressists, we spend our life looking for a reason to get upset when we're not working to repay loans and credits that we contracted because TV told us to.

The ultimate goal is to 'deconstruct' anything related to civilization in order to live like mixed-race cattles.

For some time I've been thinking that if the internet was a real life country it'd be Russia. Thoughts?

God.

OP, this is me I have to go to work.
post email address. i will contact you.

Vry shit pay but can no find wrk else were

ever thought about just working a whole lot, saving and moving out of the country to a big city where theres work? then you could work up from there and eventually move to a nicer place/better job

i had to work for about 8 years straight, no school, no friends, lots of overtime just to get out of my shitty almost-homeless situation in a shitty neighborhood so you can get out, it just takes a lot

>You are leaving in a country with a bandits ruling and the population of 95% rednecks which can't think of themselves as the citizens of their country. So everyday you are surrounded by all sorts of skum which prevents everyone from being positive and moving along with progress.
Sound like Murica.

>thinks he's posting ak magazines
>is posting jelly

mfw 2018 is gonna be the best year ever.

I work for god not u

I was born in Yugoslavia and we're actually doing quite well people-wise. Although the politicians can all go suck a fat dick. Every single one of them.