Diagnose my plant Sup Forums Before and after pics will be uploaded happened in like a week period went from lush green...

Diagnose my plant Sup Forums Before and after pics will be uploaded happened in like a week period went from lush green to dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

growweedeasy.com/cannabis-broad-mites
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Before pic 2 weeks ago

>lush
>posts a picture of the saddest, most scraggly looking plant in the entire universe

Disregard that, I suck cocks

bumping for interest
may want to ask /adv/

Maybe not lush still healthy so fuck you.
Either way Sup Forums full of faggots these days.

Looks like you aren't watering them at all. Like dry farming, lol

Might make a thread, thanks.

fuckin dank OP you gonna yield at least 5 pounds

you are trolling bro. if you aren't, you already fucked their development. Just trash them and start over.

check for root pests when a plant tanks in a matter of days.

this looks like no aphid or gnat attack i've ever seen in my life

they look like they have no water

Water too much I thought but hey.

could be root aphids, possibly russet mites. nute problems move slow, pest are fast.

Then your pH is either insanely off or your plants are getting ate up by fucking Russet Mites. They are the devil from hell. You can't see them without a scope.

Did your leaves bronze / curl up towards the petiole, and it looked like the newest growth was affected later?

tbh worst plant I've ever seen on the internet lol

did you just leave it in a room with a ceiling light and thats it or something?

you think russets too? i think possible also.

>Did your leaves bronze / curl up towards the petiole,
Yeah didnt really monitor pH levels tbh

Lol not all the time? Useda correct bulb tho

Your pics are unclear but it could be russet mite damage.

If it is your plants are worthless.

growweedeasy.com/cannabis-broad-mites

Looks like your plant has a bad case of the marijuanas

and also, if you spray avid or forbid, have fun poisoning yourself

like i said. nute problems dont move that fast. russets are the only pests he wouldn't be able to obviously see and the timeline is right.

Plants look like they were smoking their own product.

maybe fungus, or rot
take better pics, and check the inside of the buds are they rotten or like white dust ?

>nute problems
Yeah didn't think it was the pH level as read a little up on it. I'll big the plant up and check roots then. See if they're damanged/ate?

you prob drowned them by overwatering like a dumbass or starved them by not watering enough like a dubmass.

90% of the time when a plant dies its because of too much or too little watering.

It's not the roots, it's the leaves where you will find them with a scope. Read the article. Root aphids will cause problems, but not like that. If it was root aphids they are way easier to beat than russets, but you already fucked your plant development during flower. Start over and try again. Next time have an organic based IPM in veg to prevent these attacks, and spray your walls and outside areas and protect your grow before problems like this happen in flower.

it's flowering, he is unlikely drowning them especially if he has good drainage. overwatering doesn't look like this and it would periodically recover.

i'd say 90% chance he has russet mites.

Alright thanks

Jesus. It would be easier to tell you what isn’t wrong.

buy something like a Jeweler's Loupe or take very clear zoomed in shots of the leaves of your phone, that is the only way to see russets.

You should educate yourself on the various common cannabis pests and what signs of early damage look like. I recently had a moth / caterpillar infestation in veg, and wiped them out with some BT / Azamax in 24 hours.

i added a few essential oils into a diffuser too and i'm sure it helped a little.

don't do this in flower, you will ruin your buds. take care of problems before flower. don't spray poisons for "ornamental plants" or Eagle 20.

It's like your dick: small and shriveled from lack of nutrients and light.

it's russets brody plants don't get that sick that quick from nute lockout

Looks like some shit from the lorax

I'd speak for those trees

Supposed to be tangerine dream lel

Looks like tangerine dogshit to me pal. Whats the terpene profile? Death?

there's no fucking light! it's reaching so hard for light. put an actual grow bulb on it you schmuck

At least you give me lolz also as for bulb will do ya schmuck

its honestly a waste of a seed, i hope it wasn't like a feminized expensive one. do it right or don't do it at all

$200 one

oh my god you are a fucking idiot

You probaly overwatered the fuckers and killed it because you saw Some brown shade leaves

troll

Yes on that was a troll. I just get seeds of friends as they dumber than me and don't realize people sell 'em

It's male... There will be no buds you fkn clown

You're a clown.

Replying again as you prolly can't tell male to female on plants or actual people
gg

the lights were too far during the vegetative stage for starters

second (current problem)
>lights too close and its heating them up
>not watered enough
>poor soil quality/nutrient deficiency
>mites

mites start off like brown blotches on a leaf and quickly spread from there. took out a whole cucumber crop (10 plants) i had outside in like 2 weeks. they spread like a plague from plant to plant and will kill them all very quickly unchecked.

prognosis

you fucking suck at growing weed bro