G

g

a

y

my headset broke

is that like your headphones?

yeah, the extending part of it just randomly cracked and started bending so it's lopsided and not comfortable at all

Oh man, I know how losing your headphones feels. My cat keeps eating mine. I just bought these cheap ones today.

cats like to bite on headphones like that, mine did that all the time with mine so i just started getting headsets instead, and it ended up being a good tradeout anyways since i got ones with microphones to voice chat

kinda sucks because i only had this headset for almost 6 months
at least it came with a warranty i guess

post pics of cat

i can't they're all over 2mb

also i have 2 cats

Bakaaaayaaaaarooooooo

i don't know what this means
but i assume it's not good

It's not. There were Zaryss' cats - that was not you, was it?

yes it was me, that's my Hazel, she's right beside me right now

that was taken with my old tablet way back

Cute! What's with the name change?

she's super cute but she has a problem with meowing really screechy and loud at me whenever she's awake, and she doesn't like not being around me either

not sure to be honest, reinstalled windows one time and didn't have my trip saved, then decided not to add the two s at the end when making this one

>she doesn't like not being around me either
Adorable.

how many pictures of her did i post? i can't remember posting a lot of them

and it's pretty cute yeah, until she doesn't leave you alone and meows at you until you give her attention while you're doing something that you can't turn away from at that moment

You posted just those. Yeah, my cat is like that too, I've learned to ignore him.

i can't ignore hazel with how screechy and demanding her meows always are, even with loud music on my now broken headset i could hear her through it, and she'll even jump on the back of my chair to try getting me to give her attention

it's actually really annoying because she does it every day

Well, sometimes you gotta kick em to a different room and close the door so they learn some independence.
I loved when my cat was a kitty and he climbed onto my head. He's too big for that now.

i'm afraid she'll poop all over the room i do that in because she did it before the last time i tried, which was a few years ago

that's cute, climbing on to your head

Take her sandbox to the room! Pets need to be taught discipline. My cat is adorable, but he's too aggressive so he bites a lot, playfully. The best thing he did was tongue bath my toes once.

i'll try that then

that sounds kinda silly, my other cat Jesse likes to lick my hands sometimes
she's pretty chill though, usually just hangs out in a cat bed or in the sun

They sound like day and night.

hmm, a little bit yeah

i'm still sad my headset broke, now i gotta go to staples tomorrow

or just buy decent headphones and a clip-on mic instead of overpaying for a headset

i'm actually kinda confused at what they mean, i feel like it's some translation issue

i don't like putting things in my ears
also i don't know what decent ones would be + a clip on mic seems like it would have bad sound quality

Definitely. This was my wallpaper for the longest time.

that's kinda cute

I meant over-ear, not earbuds.
as for clip-on, I just bought one for £5 over 8 years ago and it's served me perfectly fine, no issues, no breakages, no quality problems

i still don't know what good ones would be
so many products are shit

plus the warranty i have for this headset will only replace it with a new one if they have any in stock, if not then i get my money back

plus idk where i'd even get a clip-on mic tbh, nowhere around here sells them as far as i know

If that's your cat, I want it.

it is my cat and you can't have her

kors, sony, beyerdynamic, to name a few
you can buy clip-ons on amazon

i'm only seeing either shitty looking plastic headphones or expensive headphones in stock at the store i'd potentially get money back for these ones

i can't buy anything new because i don't have any income

ok

>Zary(a)
Oгoнь пo гoтoвнocти!

that game sucks

ugh!

Well your taste in chubby furs doesn't, at least

It gives you some credibility

idk i've never actually played it
just looks like a newer tf2 to me kinda

thank you

The gameplay can feel similar (especially depending on which hero you pick). For example the turret guy Torbjorn can feel like a direct copy of the Engineer with his sentry however there's some major unique gameplay elements with other characters. There's over 26 (and growing) in the roster, and 1 instance of a character is allowed per team. So it's not always the same game each time.

I know I HATE some characters and the game would be un-fun for me to play if I was forced to use them all the time. That's why there's so much variety, you can find a hero you like (or several) and choose to play them instead. The variety in playstyles is there.

At least try it out on a free weekend maybe, they have those every couple months.

it's late

for u

i'm not one for shooters like that really anymore unfortunately, spawning to die and respawn and do it again got boring for me but if other people enjoy it then they can go on enjoying it

i heard people were getting banned for one-tricking in it though

>rejected by love interest because too masculine

Why couldn't I have been androgynous?

Hmmmm yeah sometimes it feels repetitive but I take occasional breaks for a few days at a time

i just want something where not dying is more important

but i also just want a game that isn't gonna only interest me for a little while before i barely touch it again like so many games have done, i think the last one to do that was Paragon but that ended quickly after i had gotten everything i could in that game, i love it but don't see anything to work towards anymore

Do you have a Switch?

i don't have any consoles

Eddy?
I was just thinking about you today.

Fuck.
Forgot my trip and shit. I'm not use to this site anymore.

Noice..

hi squash

It's all my heart desires

Howdy~!
How's it going?

Ew, Squish.

Bitch please.
I know you fuckers are happy to see me.