Graduate Philosophy Student [AMA] Edition

Graduate Philosophy Student [AMA] Edition

here's a question for ya: who cares?

have you ever held a steady job during your studies?

Drop some life changing philosophy on me that will change my life

Here is an answer: you.
Since you asked a question

Why is Hegel such a scrub, and why are brainlets obsessed with him?

I have another degree, so I was working since the very beginning

I wouldn't call that much of a question!

How do you feel about the idea that any Plutonic philsophers have to advocate for dictatorial government structures as their end goal, and that Aristotelian ones have to advocate for free markets?

gtfo

Who ate the Diet of Worms?

Hegel is such a dense crap that anyone who reads one of his work from beginning to end can go around bragging.

PD: I said reading, you could imagine what happens if you could understand

now what?

Why all german philosophers are shit compared to the superior ones from the ancient greece??

I know only one person in this world who have achieve a thing of such greatness: Gwyneth Paltrow

I like to call him "much ado about don't do nuffin"

Waste of money on a degree thats not gonna get you anywhere unless youre a god tier philosopher

>Plutonic
Isn't that what the CIA used to kill Hugo Chávez?

I declare that for you now it's fap time

What are the odds that all successful philosophers were just psychoactive drug users with an education?

And the question is?

>A degree is only worth its monetary return
Wew

What's your opinion on Diogenes the cynic?

I think 89%, just like psychologists

What is the absolute best number?

So that's a no lol

keep comforting yourself with delusion

Radix enim omnium malorum est cupiditas.

Rate my dick OP

What do you get when you multiply six by nine?

What is your opinion on Nietzsche and his work?

Waste on a brain that's not gonna be useful for discerning between an opinion and a question

toggaf gnikcuf a eruoy

I'm sorry, only questions in this thread.

I'm not OP but you're still a brainlet

It is usually

did I strike a nerve?

Why did you waste your time with philosophy? biochemistry PhD reporting in

6.75 in it's fractional form: 3 18/8

Would you suck my cock?

What do you think about memes?

It looks proper to me

Why did you waste money on a useless degree

When you cannot pay off your student loans with your stupid major, will you be looking for debt forgiveness so that all the other people who made sensible life choices can bail you out?

Nah I have a biz degree, you just have a narrow view of life

Im not Op, that dick looks a lot like my dick. My scrotum is more tight.

Negative on that question

What if anything is wrong with bestiality?

Not OP or that nigger

But as a lonely fuck I'm planning on continuing with random degrees after I'm done with engineering. Well after specialization and post grad.

Because I like it and I have the money to do so

Op not smart enough to answer that give him time to think

I do have a narrow view! It's called focus. I focus on providing a better life for my kids even if it means doing something I hate instead of getting trapped in the academic circle jerk

It was hot in my room so my balls hung, in this vid I flexed and moved my balls

45 wait, no 54

I don't feel anything since those are only one of the interpretations of those Sup Forumstards

Obviously the race mixing

please use punctuation. that sentance can be read two very different ways

are you happy now OP?

I don't think any period or ethnic philosophy is superior to anything else, anyway if that were so first you have to provide evidence or arguments for it

That's a hard one but I would say 53!

What do you think of Kierkegaard?
(hope I spelled it right)

Meanwhile, shitty people in the humanities are ruining society because most of us skipped over philosophy. Do it for the children m8.

The word philosophy is Greek.
Get a clue

You're an idiot.

I think that together with Sartre, Nietzsche tried to give man total freedom, then they both realize that that only works if you don't have to consider social interactions, then they tried to re-frame it, Nietzsche went nutz and Sartre produced apparently contradictory works that contradicted the past writings

Oh yes, also "ethnic" is Greek

Thoughts on Stirner/ Nietzsche? I'm thinking about writing my thesis on nihilistic egoism.

Please explain to me what I'm missing by not studying and understanding philosophy. I'm not being sarcastic, I'm open to suggestion

Why did you waste your time with biochemistry? Graduate Philosophy Student reporting in? Do you have arguments or evidence to support your?

Opinions on danny dennett?

I think that word lost all it's significance since nowadays a picture with letters is a "meme"

don't even bother

why not?

How did you cope with the death of Lil Peap?

Well I don't use any "loans" for paying my degree, so I won't be using any "loans" for paying anything down the road...so your question is unanswerable in my case

OP here, provide evidence

I would say, consent, since humans are able to discern that act but animals don't (if animals could consent of course)

Do you think they ask for the consent at the slaughter house? If that's the reason bestiality is wrong then why in meat production okay?

Ancient Greece philosophy:
- Real knowledge
- The pillars of the Western world

German philosophy:
- encrypted shit
- When you finally understand all, there is no message, no real knowledge.

And the soul of a man only can be saved with knowledge.

OP here, I have a degree in Psychology and Computer Engineering so I concur

Aside from not being able to speak a human language, why do you think they are unable to consent?

Why is consent only needed for sex, but not needed for any other aspect of their life?

misogynist pig

Done. I'm answering other questions, not your particular oracle by the way

Well your focus is on reproducing and perpetuating yourself so a very narrow and biologic "focus" nice try biologic entity

What can you say about that toilet paper roll back there? Old timestamp?

Not yet, explain

yeah old timestamp

Well, not one of my favorites too much christian crap, but I like his discourse on objective/subjective truth

What is the meaning of life?

Who is your favorite philosopher and why?

what is the hardest part of getting a degree in philosophy and what is the best part?

Yeah, and Henry Ford popularized and mass produced the automobile, try that argument to convince the owners of Maseratis, Porches, Teslas...and so on and so fort...of the world that Fords are the best cars

WHAT DOTH LIFE

Nice mix, try to put some Sartre in there

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU PAY RENT?

The most basic answer that I could give you is, your are losing the history of ideas, how your ideas fit in the grand scheme of the things, I bet anything you could think of has already been treated by some philosopher down the road, plus many philosophers ideas have evolved either into practical public policy or government structure or political action or ethics recommendations

Well I like Dennet regarding philosophy of mind

I try to fap everyday to try to stop thinking about it

Well there's no one who could prove that meat production is OKAY objectively, so why do you assume it is?

Well try to convince Marxists about that.