So today was my birthday

So today was my birthday.

Everyone including my family forgot.

I thought my friends were planning a surprise party but they were just avoiding me.

Can I get a feels thread?

I also have some shitty birthday stories if anyone is interested.

happy birthday faggot.

I know how it feels my guy. Happy birthday brother. Things get better.

I will never understand the obsession 4chans has for birthdays, for some reason people think they are the most important thing in the world.

welcome to adulthood

you'll get better, it happened to me once but then I realized it was my fault for being an asshole, I become better and I'm full of friends now (I never quited this bullshit tho)

Happy Bithday, OP!

sounds like incels.me is for you

>Saving the thumbnail

Birthdays are dumb. Why the hell do you still give a damn? I never acknowledge birthdays and neither should you. Maybe this will teach you a lesson.

story plz

Have you tried reminding them and actually doing something yourself? Like getting a couple bottles of vodka and coke and just inviting like a couple of buds? No? Yeah, OP is a faggot. You're probably also overreacting that everyone's avoiding you. Take into account that it's Tuesday or Wednesday, people have stuff like work, studies. Your birthday is just another day for them unless you actually try to do something yourself.

I mean as a kid birthdays were always traumatic. My parents always had their worst fights. Family member's died. My brother tried to murder me once. I think I was just hoping this year, the first year I have a birthday where I live on my own away from my parents, would be the one where I finally am happy.

But I wasn't.

In my house we always ignored birthdays, it was something really non existent, probably because my dad doesn't know when he was born, he only knows the year. So he never cared about birthdays and that never passed on to me.

YOU CAN'T JUST SAY YOUR BROTHER TRIED TO MURDER YOU THEN NOT TELL US HOW!

Happy birthday user !

I woke up in the middle of the night and he was standing over me with a knife.

I tried screaming for my parents to come help me but they either didn't hear or didn't care.

For like five minutes he stood over me while I was screaming. I didn't know what he was gonna do.

Just as I thought he was about to stab me he spat in my face and left.

I say tried to because he was definitely considering it but didn't for some reason.

Happy 12th birthday fgt. Hope your friends sit next to you at lunch tomorrow

ty sir.

I will not participate in a pity party.
Get your shit together.

I intentionally forgot my old man's birthday last week

He stood over you for 5 minutes and instead of attempting to defend yourself you just screamed like a bitch?

Once slept on the street on my birthday. It was cold, i was in shorts woke up at the bar they were locking up. Everyone was gone my mates my family. My wallet my fone. Felt like no one in the world cared about me. They were sleeping while i was freezing. Was pretty shit, but at least they said sorry and it was my fault for getting really drunk i gues. After that i dont care about birthday, i had a couple worse nights but this felt really bad.

Happy Bithday, user

But if you care about thatbkind of thing then you should invite people for a party pnnthe weekend its not too late. Unless there is a big agent in your area or a really bad time with work. Maybe try planning a get together somewhere. Why do you want a suprise party. This is kind of narcissistic, in this world if you want something you should let people know. Else they will not know and you will be unhappy alot. I know so many girls that never got what they wanted in bed just cause they didnt ask and the guy gave the wrong things cause they thpught they knew what she wanted.

Lol birthdays stop being 13 faggot

Happy birthday. Though it's not worth as much if your family and friends didn't remember I do hope you find something good

Well now he's 14.