So Bitcoin is poised to break $10,000 USD on coinbase, so I figured we could discuss crypto currency

So Bitcoin is poised to break $10,000 USD on coinbase, so I figured we could discuss crypto currency.

I never invested in it, even bought a wallet and everything just to let it sit. Is it too late? did I miss out on cryptogains?

also, because why not, post your wallet codes and see if Santa gives you a gift

Other urls found in this thread:

platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff31776&utm_content=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is litecoin worth getting in to? or is it too late there too?

Hurry up on the litecoin, buy it

Its not too late? wtf even sets cryptocurrency values?

Light coin $5k in a year and look there's a debt card you can use your light coin

What's the best wallet to get?

coinbase com will insure your wallet if it get hacked that pretty good

So think about that you have $100k of lightcoin and some how it get stolen or you lose the key with coinbase they give you your $100k back no fucken brainier who else dose that?

That literally sounds like a bank account. Not quite FDIC insurance, but still nice

Ya but a bank give's you 0.5% a month with lightcoin you get like 40.% a month on your money and don't take my word for go see yourself

But a bank guarantee me .5 a month, can litecoin guarantee constant gains?

Let me ask you the What gives sets the value of $ ? it cost 0.2 cents to make a $100. bill what is its value? they print them by the Trillions

Lol inflation is like 7% you get 0.5 so buy leaving your money in the bank you are losing 6.5% see how they rob you?

So they are an exchange, not a wallet. What is the reason you'd move it to a wallet vs keeping it on the exchange?

JSE coin seems to be something getting mentioned recently, you can mine from your browser and you get a small amount of free coin when you register and confirm email so you can get a feel for it without investing cash.
platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff31776&utm_content=

Getting in on new cryptos is what most people recommend, but it comes with fuck loads of risk if you're looking to invest serious money.

Bitcoin will crash it's in a bubble. Don't buy it unless you want to lose your money

>t. long on litecoin

>referral link

tfw despite posting btc address, no one sent me anything.

Gonna buy it once it crashed. Good stuff

It says referral in the link...

The crash is still over a year away. You're missing out if you don't capitalize on the bubble while it lasts.