What have you done to prepare yourself?

What have you done to prepare yourself?

Are you on point?
Some weapon?
Food/water supply?
Any plan at all?

I have started Weapons Development.

And Started heavily Investing In Research.

Being Christian I am at War with the Mudslimes even if the Pope say I am not they declared Jihad on us.

All I need is weapons everything else can be taken >: (

>I outrank the Pope since I am a Church-Militant.. Its the popes job to advise us on domestic Matters NOT ORDER US, Only God can do That.

Eau
Nourriture
Hygiene & Santé
Energie
Connaissance
Defense
Liens sociaux

I'm good.

It's a priority but war may be long.

I have a toothbrush

On point bro, what's your lvl of preparedness? Approx

what does that mean?

Big Brother is listening, I won't divulge much. If I started showing off I would be listed even more than now.

Let's say I'm in a much better state than most of the population.

The 7 steps for survival.
Water
Food
Hygiene & Health
Energy
Knowledge
Defense
Social links

I don't ask for more details ;)

Only want to know if I'm alone, or if any fellow frogs are ready.

Nice
I have everything saved up except for Energy

>Actually wanting to be a raider
Lmao have fun dying when you cant find food, water or ammo after a week

Do you have guns in India ?

I have an Uzi and Galil. Going full kebab removal for the apocalypse

Don't worry, a lot of people are, especially in the military.

Nothing will happen yet though, not for a long time. We're way too far from the point of no return. Most of us still have jobs, still have the sempiternal "bread and games". The feeling of insurrection is manufactured by the government to test our reaction.

guns are very expensive and hard to get so almost no one has guns here except for police and a few people in need of it
I myself don't have guns, but my best friend lives pretty close to me, he has a bolt action rifle and a revolver for protection, I have good training with hunting rifles

I myself have lots of knives, a broadknife, lots of meat cleavers, a sword, an axe and a sickle

Good thing about guns being so rare in India is that there is a very very low chance of you encountering someone with a gun

an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

best to get out of harm's way

>What have you done to prepare yourself?
>Are you on point?
>Some weapon?
>Food/water supply?
>Any plan at all?

Mr. ATF

>I have 300,000 rounds of .22lr
>10 rounds of 12 GA
>15 rounds of 9mm
>82 million rounds of .556 green tip
>and one 6.5 Grendel round.

Only gun i own is a 357 magnum revolver.

I know we still have to wait, but better starting training early.

In fact I think that the actual strike will soon enough be joined by achmed and mouloud who will try to take part. Then strike end, police beat everyone a last time an no change til the next time.

Thrust me.

I have 6 guns (A scoped 30-06, a .357 revolver, a 9mm glock, A mosin, a 12 gauge and a .223 AR-15) and plenty of ammo. I know how to use and maintain my weapons as well. I also know how to manufacture ammunition and gunpowder and have a close friend that has the equipment to do so. I have no military experience, but I have hunted my whole life and have taken pistol and long gun shooting courses and one tactical shooting course. I've read a fair amount on basic infantry tactics.

My family has a ranch in a secluded, rural area that I can get to in an hour by car. It has cattle, a fishable pond, plenty of game, some wild edible plants and good enough soil and rainfall to grow staple crops. We have seeds there as well. It has a tractor, a Polaris, a bulldozer and a 4 wheel drive SUV and also just about every tool you could possibly need. It has solar panels on the farmhouse that can generate enough power to run everything in the house other than the A/C.

I have about 2 months worth of MREs and probably 4 months of food all together if I include canned goods. I have basic medical supplies and knowledge. I have a lot of books on survival, farming and medical care. I have the equipment and ability to brew beer and distill spirits for medical use, recreational use and barter. I have gold and silver. I no some basic food preservation techniques as well.

I am young (25). I am fit, but not a roided monstrosity that will consume too many resources. I lift weights and run long distance multiple times a week. I have no chronic illnesses or physical disabilities. I take no medications.

I have the equipment and know-how to produce beer, spirits and marijuana for medical use, recreational use and barter.

I have a family who can help me and will stick together. My father in particular is a Nam veteran somewhat of a prepper. He has an arsenal of weapons, years of food supplies and knowledge of just about everything you'd need to survive indefinitely.

Stored water, food , and candles. I need more guns and ammunition

i aint telling you my plans jidf.

I have spent decades psychologically conditioning myself to eventually turn into a murderous cannibal when the time is nigh.

>Candles

Why not get a proper light source?

Whole lot of food, we are doing lots of pickled cucumber and other preserves
No guns, but no danger here either in sweet Polish countryside
If something bad happens, I think of enlisting to army

Which is? Candles work anytime without any source of energy

This.

Candles are shit, Old-school oil lamps are where it's at. Oil for lighting is pretty easy to manufacture too.

Oil Lamp.

I don't want you to explain your plan.
Only want to know if some user are not only redpilled but also apply.

In your case it's the best choice I think.

>implying anyone would fucking care anyway.

If shit really hits the fan, the elites will be too busy saving themselves to worry about offing some random nobody.

Depending on the event, the world may run out of shit to take. You should have basic knowledge and equipment to manufacture your own shit.

>9 mil pistol
>A few gallons of bottled water and some canned food.
>Get in car and head north.

Do you have a specific place in mind? Travel will be quite dangerous. Only worth the risk if you have a location in mind.

>AR15
>380 Bodyguard (Little ass pistol for eurofriends)
>shitload of canned food
>some stored water
>ammunition
Dont really got nothing more, if I have all this shit is because of my lifestyle. I love camping/hiking/hunting and working out (water bottles everywhere) I am also in the military, so I dont have this shit because of muh zombie apocalypse, but do have a big interests in survival. What else do I need bros?

But do you have TP?

Salut Piero

Maybe only join group, familly. Unless it's already done.
Being alone in shitty time is risky.

kek

I am going down to Mexico with my hermanos if that happens, but might a retarded idea. Born and raised in the border.

Obviously you don't need all of this, but these are few things I'd look into.

>seeds and farming know-how
>Rural Land
>basic medical supplies and know-how
>Brewing/distilling equipment and know-how
>Precious metals
>Survival/Medical/Farming/ books

No non-peronista government has even finished their term since Arturo Frondizi's presidency. I'm afraid shit could go south with Macri if he loses popular support at the end of the year. The opposition is already sabotaging everything. This time I'm ready if they decide pull out a 2001 again.

I have two cottages in a rural area, guns and my pick-up truck. If shit goes down I'll just live off from the soil.

Ive got a 30ft yacht
Solar panels
Shit ton of batteries
Shit ton of Fishing rods/gear
3 spear guns
2 compound bows only 35 arrows though
no guns but tons of flares that sort of fire like a rocket
Tons of knifes
Shit ton of Rum for those dark and stormy nights

Looks like a Mossberg 590. Good shotgun.

>own a shitton of camping/hiking equipment
>own a collection of different knives
>planning on getting my PAL so I can buy firearms
>know how to make homemade firearms just from memory
>know how to make homemade explosives just from memory
>own a decent stockpile of non-perishable food
>am in good shape

I'm certainly better off than the average person, but the noguns part is my main weakness. Luckily I'll probably get it sometime within the next couple months whenever I get around to it.
>know how to make exposives

Fuck, I'm not sure how
>know how to make exposives
ended up at the bottom there.

Same for me, licence take long to obtain.

You'll starve before your seeds even germinate. It's best to have a few months of food for the growing period of any crops, after that still keep canned food because you're not going to have an easy time harvesting vegetables with snow on the ground.

>social links
You're better prepared than majority of Sup Forums

I need no prepare

Taiwan is safe

where can i get weapons in germany to defend myself? It's impossible to get an unregistered rifle or gun, ammo is hard to come by here too.

the gangs will be armed to the tooth and the normal folks here will be fucked.

I have a stack of food, hygiene stuff, medics, gas cans, lighters, some alcohol. Anything else?

>Taiwan is safe.

In a few decades Taiwan will be chinese territory.

>Taiwan is safe
that's what they want u to believe

Get them legally asshole.
If the state want to take them back from you, oh sad someone just stole them. What a mess.

Crossbows/bows? It's not a gun but it's something.