Share em'

Share em'

i fucked a jew once...

my crush is fucking my best friend behind my back, they both know how i feel too. I've accepted my purpose in life as a natural cuck

Whatever reason you tell yourself for staying, it's not worth it.

I caused a chick to get her ass beat by her mom when I was a little kid

My wife left me a month ago and I fucking love. I've been sleeping with girls nonstop from Tinder, but I'm still manipulating her to make her feel bad for leaving me. I love finally being in control of a situation and ruining her emotionally the same way she did to me for 8 years.

you retard just move on

the response isnt to be a fucking cuck its to find someone else to slay

My "jumpiness" is actually hyper-arousal but I'm not ready to tell people just yet.

story?

fucking faggot, move one

I post Andy Sixx threads

I told a girl I'd marry her so that she'd take sex seriously and be the absolute perfect sex toy, she could go from dry to three fingers in her asshole in less than two minutes and she'd suck my dick after

anyway I didn't mean it and after seven years I dumped her lmao

you animal

i always hoped my family would die
but always acted like i love them
and
the only 'sexual activity' i have ever had has been a make out with my cousin

i enjoy it

>anyway I didn't mean it and after seven years I dumped her
>after seven years
uhhhhhh user

thats not really a normal behavior if that were really your attitude

I used to keep copies of hot girls pics and nude selfies when I worked as a manager in a cell phone store years ago.

You know what we're gonna ask.

thats sad.

I fucked my ex's mom in the same bed I fucked my ex. All this happened when we were dating

I hate that I am circumcised. My wife loves that I am....

he probably satisfies her more than i ever could

I'm getting married in a few months and I have non stop dreams of my fiance and my best friend and I having a bisexual 3way. I so want to fuck her and suck his dick at the same time. I am too scared to tell anyone.

why leave? she was decent looking, great sex, and she wasn't stupid, I just had no desire to attach myself to her permanently and eventually had to leave

ages 15-22

I'm head over heels in love with a girl while she considers us friends at the most. It makes me incredibly depressed how little we talk and yet I can't get over her. Other, more pretty girls, have expressed interest in me but I can't take my mind off her.

I dream of fucking at least half of my female students every day (they're college girls). I took one of the grad students out not too long ago and got her used to the idea of going out after this semester is over. I want to fuck her so bad that it ruins me during class.

I want to rape Geronimo Stilton

tits or gtfo

I jack off in public restrooms A LOT. Also I do it at friends houses in their bathrooms. One time I did it at my ex gfs mothers house and rubbed some of the cum into her towel hoping she'd dry her asshole with it

I jacked off into a pair of my crush's panties

I'm a redneck
And had gay sex with my cousin

You didn't need to add the second line.

how does something like this even get diagnosed? is it something you've had your whole life or that's developed over time?

I come on to Sup Forums hoping to see someone reposting the pics of my gf, once someone posted the uncensored face pics and I came like a fucking train.

I had sex with an underage girl and I still fap the memory of it.

That's clearly a guy wrote that dude.

I don't have any secrets. Closest thing would be my political affiliation, but if you get to know me, you know that I'm a Nazi.

Hot

It's me, the guy with the bf who was playing wow, we moved in together.

Everything is fine now. We live together, and he is really sweet. He could have left me 100 times over by now, but he hasn't.

Things are looking up

It's a symptom of a sudden onset condition.

Let's see.

I've catfished my teenage niece 4 noods.

I've seen my wife's nudes posted in a thread or two here and even though I didn't post them I kind of found it arousing.

Oh do you ever hear people making the losing sound from Price is Right whenever someone does something stupid? I started that.

I need you to tell me all about this, I am intrigued

I totally had sex once, it was amazing.

Also, sometimes I lie on Sup Forums

Good one. Did she find out?

Oh hey user, I'm glad to see things are working out - you were pretty down about it all at first.

My mum bailed when I was young and from the age of 11 when I started to get bewbs I got fucked by my dad for about 2 years. He died last year and I've never told anyone. Apart from you lot just now obvs.

which one was the bigger whore?

Not as far as i know, that was as close as my cock ever came to her pussy and it still makes me hard thinking about it

What did you feel the first time he did it? Did you feel scared or in pain?

The "heightened arousal" you're thinking of is a symptom of bi-polar disorder.

I licked my sisters pussy and ass when we were both children. It was while we were both at our grandmas while our parents were on their honeymoon.
I was about 8 she was about 4. Fucked her up ever since.
>pic unrealated

sounds to me like you're just dealing with the idea of someone taking priority over your best friend.

You feel like maybe you're pushing someone old and beloved away from you in order to let someone else take their place, and that is a bullshit notion. We are able to make room for two people to be equally important to us. It is not easy, but you can have your spouse be your best friend, and your best friend will still be your best fucking friend.

That's what it sounds like to me. It's not always about sex.

I'd love a response to this question: do your fiancee and your best friend get along well?

I drink my cum. started when I first wanted to stop masturbating... as far as I know almost noone does that even here

My terrible childhood and upbringing has leaked over to my adulthood and I'm constantly fighting with myself in order to become a responsible man but I've had to learn from my own mistakes without any leeway to make any and I've become a stone cold human being without any remorse for compassion or understanding other people's problems due to being in constant survival mode from a kid to a teen......

At the same time I'm the least judgemental and actually quite a reasonable and understanding person when you get to know me

Pros: I understand people and can do a lot more
Cons: feel sad a lot and like I owe everybody something for helping me in the slightest

Wish I had good role models as a kid :(

yeah that's much less fun than I imagined. sounds like you're in for a shitty time overall.

are there treatment options?

When I was 14 I had to stay at my Aunt and Uncle's house for a week while my parents went away on holiday...

I use to sneak into the laundry at night and grab my 12yo cousin's panties that she had worn that day and whilst sniffing them would crank the hardest masties I ever have in my entire life.

there's nothing than a female friend who has a laundry basket in her bathroom. I love going in and taking her panties out and fucking them furiously. There is little in life that I enjoy more than fucking a warm, wet pair of dirty panties.

Thanks user. We've been through some shit but he stuck by my side.

Thanks again, I hope things are okay with you

>people making the losing sound from Price is Right whenever someone does something stupid? I started that.

Merv Griffin is dead, everyone knows that.

Your doing well makes me feel like shit kek.

More about this?

Was obviously quite painful because I hadn't done anything like that before. Not scared but a bit freaked out.

So you're 95% of every teenage boy who stayed with a female relative longer than a week.

i want to fuck a black chicks

... oh... and i once killed a baby.

>crank the hardest masties
how old are you? I need to know which generation I need to hate that comes up with embarrassingly gay fucking phrases like this.

Nah but I started the meme'ish act of people doing it in.

More about which? I've got a lot actually.

I secretly long to just pump load after load into my gf and any attractive woman I find without conciquence and I’d really like for them to beg me not to cum inside them and for me to do it anyway not in a rapey way btw it would be comepletely consented

My mom and I had sex a few times one night when I was 19 and then never again. It ruined our relationship and we barely speak. Still jerk off to the memory though.

we all know what you mean
*winkey face*

Did you cry while he was doing it or were you in shock while it was happening? Did he do.anything to make it even traumatic for you? What was he saying when he did it?

I agree. I hope you arent in my generation

In time. Sounds dumb but if I seek treatment, then its real.

anyone want to go to golden coral with me? hit me up.

Get a vasectomy

Oh hello Me.

I fucked my former best friends sister...a few hours later I fucked his mom too with no shower in between. His mom sucked her daughter off my dick.

Am I proud of it? not really. Do I regret it? not really

btw... did I trifoce?
i hate the holidays.

I'm sorry.

My life isn't all amazing

makes sense. I've kept bad shit going on much longer than I should because I cant handle confronting it and making it real.

I hope that point isn't too far away for you.

No it was more incremental than that. There was stuff that led up to it so it wasn't a massive shock. He wasn't making it intentionally traumatic. Can't remember exactly what was said. He was telling me I was cute and that he loved me etc as he was putting it in.

don't we all

Why do you hate it ?

I showed my 10 yr old cousin my tits when I was 14, haha
Im awful.

could be better, could be worse. in a crunch time right now but I'll get through it if I put my head down and make things happen

the fact I'm slacking on Sup Forums instead is probably not a great sign though

nobody actually knew about it

>be me, middle of college
>chubby girl with depression way into me
>we go to the same groups, we know each other
>i call her names and am basically a shitty person with her, cause i noticed she kinda liked me
>notice that she is way much more into me the worse i treat her
>started talking in private with her, never date, always in school or after the group
>pretend to like her back
>she has dark skin and is fat, also she a prude and has never been touched
>i get her to drive me to school and back, sometimes even wait for me at the school for a couple hours for my classes to end
>began fingering her on the way to school and home, she dislikes it but let's me continue
>other friends tell me she's saying we will be together in a couple months, i deny the hwhole thing
>by mid semester she's blowing me in the parking lot while i call her dumb, we're going to my dad's warehouse after hours to have sex and sometimes she even dresses as i asked her for it
>i started getting serious with another girl while doing this to the fatty
>i delay getting in a serious relationship for a couple months to continue enjoying rides and free blowjobs
>in the last couple times we saw each other i took a couple pics of her wheli sucking my dic (pic related, is her)
>i asked her to dress like a whore (a cheap one sinces she's fat) for a "special night"
>pics her up this time, we go to the warehouse and have sex while i forced her to thank me as i slapped her face
>then and there i tell her this is the last time we speak, since im getting in a serious relationship
>she cries big time, asks me why, offers to be my side chik, even offers anal cause i wanted to fuck her ass but we couldn't do it before
>say no and leave her, dressed as a slut with high heels and a really short dress in a neighborhood of warehouses and shops, at night, call her a cab so she arrives to her parents house dressed like that, reaking of sex and crying
>haven't called her since

unless you're Adam Reed, fuck off. You didn't start that shit

How has it affected you in later life? Did he ejaculate in you?

can you please not post that shitty face in a thread for a whole fucking day regret

you the guy who did it with her on move-in day at college? I remember that story.

Hottest shit I ever read.

I fucked my best friend's passed out gf at his 21st party. Wanted to fuck her for so long but never had the chance until i was drunk and found her. Kinda regret it. But also don't.

Sawweeeeee..

Difficult to say how it's affected me. I haven't had many successful relationships but I don't feel particularly traumatized. He never wore a condom so he used to ejaculate either in me or on me.

Hopefully.

sigh

Your dick is nasty and discolored

greentext

I hope your face is better looking than your dick cause otherwise this story is not believable.

meh

greentext it

how did you go about fucking her? was she awake and into it?