Well?

Well?

Yes.

My boss found my Log folders on my work PC. I have only a few saved, probably about 30 which is nothing compared to my collection at home. I started saving them since I saw Andy Sixx skyrocket with his log worship posts. I have never publicly worshipped his log, I just like to save and document a lot of his logs I come across on these Andy Sixx threads and I noticed these threads have gotten pretty big as of late. So I started saving here and there. I digress. I am sitting at my desk making cold calls and the boss is on my PC, we just chatting, and it just so happens I get to a big sale over the phone when he falls silent as well. Right before I seal the deal, he has been quiet about 4 or 5 minutes and he turns and asks "Who is this Andy Sixx guy?" In a dry tone. I feel chills. Looking at him and he is looking at me in a way I have never seen him look before.
I half laugh and cough saying "Oh, it's just some new meme on Sup Forums." He believes it's inappropriate stalker-like content so he catches me immediately in the lie, and just explodes. "YOU HAVE PICTURES OF LOGS OF SHIT CALLING THEM STEAMY, CREAMY, AND DREAMY AND PARAGRAPHS OF OBSESSIVE WORSHIP BEHAVIOUR WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU" screaming bloody murder when suddenly none other than Andy Sixx bursts open the office door and starts DUMPING the boss' face in boiling diahrea while the pledges haze him harder than a banquet hall during bat mitzvah season - he falls to the floor in a delirium. I sit there in shock as he presses his shitty hands over his mouth to stop his screams, gets right up in his face and says "Surprise, bitch you probably thought you'd seen the last of me" And gives me a coy wink. He begins hypnotizing him with his log into submission. The cream seems to get on his gag reflex, when suddenly Andy Sixx slaps him and says "Crown me and suck my ass", his mind breaks into further submission. He is completely passed out now, Andy Sixx just jumps out the window and runs off.

ok

Saved for the logchives

My boss found my faggot folders on my work PC.I have only a few saved, probably about 30 which is nothing compared to my collection at home.I started saving them since I saw faggot faggot skyrocket with his faggot worship posts. I have never publicly worshipped his faggot,I just
like to save and document a lot of his faggots I come across on these faggot faggot threads and I noticed these threads have gotten pretty big as of late.So I started saving here and there.I digress.I am sitting at my desk making cold calls and the boss is on my PC, we just
chatting,and it just so happens I get to a big sale over the phone when he falls silent as
well.Right before I seal the deal, he has been quiet about 4 or 5 minutes and he turns and
asks "Who is this autistic faggot guy?"In a dry tone.I feel chills.Looking at him and he is looking at me in a way I have never seen him look before.I half laugh and cough saying "Oh, it's just some new meme on Sup Forums."He believes it's inappropriate stalker-like content so he catches me immediately in the lie,and just explodes."YOU HAVE PICTURES OF faggotS OF SHIT CALLING THEM faggot, faggotry,AND autistic AND PARAGRAPHS OF OBSESSIVE FAG BEHAVIOUR WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU" sniggering bloody murder when suddenly none other than faggot faggot bursts open the office door and starts DUMPING the boss' face in boiling diahrea while the pledges haze him harder than a banquet hall during batmitzvah season - he falls to the floor in a delirium. I sit there in shock as he presses his shitty hands over his mouth to stop his faggots, gets right up in his face and says "Surprise,bitch you probably thought you'd seen the last of me" And gives me a coy wink.He begins hypnotizing him with his faggot into submission.The faggot seems to get on his gag reflex, when suddenly faggot faggot slaps him and says"Crown me and suck my ass"his mind breaks into further submission. He is completely passed out now, faggot faggot just jumps out thewindow
and runs off.

But when...

Dump

Well... FUCK YOU!!

Wow, real mature

> work as EE
>defense contract
>guidance system for new bunker buster missile
>I design gps unit
>call it A6L for Andy Sixx Log
>Hey user, how did this get named A6L?
>Oh, you didn't get the memo?
>No
>14 million dollar research project
>Named after Andy Sixx's creamy shit log

mfw

Holy kek

God that's so hot...

Andy Sixx... his logs of shit...

This is the stupidest forced meme you fags have come up with yet. You wouldn't know funny if someone shit a two pound log of it in your gaping autistic mouths.

Sup Forums was never good. But it was never this stupid, either.

also, scoliosis.

>log

Oh, you had a thought, and you felt like this was a safe space, and you shared it with us. Thanks, user, for expressing your opinions so very eloquently.

Whats that? You want some rogs fwiend??

>shit a two pound log of it in your gaping autistic mouths.
dont threaten me with a good time, kiddo
grow up

There's a big world outside, full of things you've never dreamed of, people who do things you can't even imagine. And here you sit, posting pictures of shit on the internet. Just think about that for a moment. Think about what that says about you, what kind of person that makes you.

Your family ought to be so proud.

age a bit kid

Pretty sure I've got at least 20 years on you, kid.

trap threads
incest
black dongs
ad infinitum

Sup Forums is the CANCER
his logs are the ANSWER

just take the brown pill, user. stop fighting it.

This cumguzzler makes me diamonds every time. Wish I could dump a load on her face

dubs logged

There's a big world outside, full of things you've never dreamed of, people who do things you can't even imagine. And here you sit, being angry about people posting pictures of shit on the internet. Just think about that for a moment. Think about what that says about you, what kind of person that makes you.

Your family ought to be so proud.

kek okay so you're in your 60's. nice try child.

Sup Forums has almost always been like this. There's no answer. It's a mob mentality where the stupidest idea wins, and it appears that you fools are trying to outstupid each other.

I'm not angry, user. I'm disappointed that the experiment in no-rules-barred anonymous social interaction that is Sup Forums has sunk to this new low. You idiots have always latched onto idiotic things simply because all the other idiots think its funny, but this is even stupider than the fluffy things. This is My Little Pony stupid. I'm not angry, I'm disappointed.

Caring this much. Kek.

Alright, fucktards, enjoy your pictures of shit. Just don't smear it on the walls.

yikes

Don't let the logs slidd you on the throat on the way out

i will

Kek good point, I will too

>be me
>be going to a black veil brides concert
>be wanting to suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole
>be needing to suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole
>ABSOLUTELY NEED ANDY SIXX'S WARM LOG OF SHIT TO MASSAGE THE INSIDE OF MY FUCKING THROAT
>be backstage
>come across his dressing room
>i knock on the door
>he answers with his giant cock swinging in the breeze
>i'm speechless
>he invites me in
>i come in
>he closes the door behind me
>he seats me on a chair
>doesn't speak a word
>he backs his ass into my face
>i dock my mouth securely onto his asshole
>i start to suck
>a brown log of delight starts to creep out of his ass and into my mouth
>i start to estimate how long it is based on how many seconds go by in which i am sucking
>10 seconds go by
>luckily he ate corn so I was able to tell if it was moving because the corn chunks would rub against the inside of my mouth
>i swallow it whole
>i feel the warmness trickle down my throat with every last chunk of corn
>he shoos me out of his room rudely

never asked my name or my number

WTF ANDY!??

just creamed my shortpants

I skulk around like a detective. Always with an eye on Andy. He can not use a toilet without me knowing about it. I have to be the next person in that stall when he's done.

I own a large variety of disguises. Most of which are plumber or janitor uniforms so I can carry my plunger without arousing suspicion.

The second he leaves the room I'm furiously pumping my plunger into Andy's white throne. I must have every nugget.

I slide the dreamy treats down my throat, whole. They clog me. I swear they get better every time. I can hardly breathe from all the excitement and adrenaline.

I must pull myself together quickly so I don't lose track of Andy. I'll be there for his next toilet break. I will always be there.

saged. good night and keep posting slaves.

Newfag detected

Proof?

Proof?

stick stickly

Raging Nigger Faggots

Summer camp memories

Grow up

>he doesn't logpost

Get a grip

Sixx Biscuit

KEK

>be OP