Do I have any potential to become a trap?

Do I have any potential to become a trap?

Bump

Put on some panties and we will see.

Post face

Dont want to post face on Sup Forums sry

a trap's best ASSet is, you guessed it, his ass, so you gotta show us that before we can draw a conclusion

>wants to be a trap
>covers up the only part that matters

Gimme 5 mins

don't half ass it with super close up, show the full thing

bump for potentital

time is running out op

Pls no bully..

Dude post your ass

Finally

yeah, there's potential there. focus on doing squats and stair step exercises. shave those legs (get into biking if anyone questions it) and buy some sexy lingerie

op are you fucking dense? I said no close up and you have to be butt ass naked, i really thought that part was obvious

Post side view of ass OP.

Way too much muscle and wide shoulders. From what little I can see the jaw looks like it would be a hurdle. I don't see you ever passing naturally, but maybe with hrt, who knows. That shit is magic

No more ass pics sorry boys

OP is a faggot, why am not surprised

I dont want to transition. Just want to be femboy ya feel?

Does HRT really shrink the dick that much?

yes

Then you should have said femboy instead of trap. You'd have to become weak and lose a lot of muscle to be feminine enough for that too. Just crossdress as a twink, I'm sure a lot of fags love that

>YWN be a qt trap
Why the fuck am I even alive? Fucking High test is gonna have my hair getting fucked soon anyway.

How does one lose muscle? Im assuming by starving myself.

this.

but if you're set on it, then yeah you have the potential

HAHAHAHA NOT EVEN CLOSE

get rid of those muscles, get curves, have a pretty feminine face and a decent ass before you even think of becoming a trap.

U probly right. I guess ill go twink mode.

do it, cheaper than buying all the female clothing and makeup. plus you still get lots of buttsex.

Thats the idea

That's sad and terrifying. I feel sad for those who lose their cock that way. I hope that's all it does, and doesn't lead to sexual dysfunction as a result.

what will do the opposite?

you look so fucking hot as a guy, don't do it

Surgery

It does and you can't have children either. So if you fuck up, you can't go back.

Thx daddy

No, but you're a sexy fucking twink who should show us that dick.

how old are you

No more noods sorry

C'mon, hun. Just a quick peek. You're too damn sexy not to enjoy.