Why are chinese chicks getting bigger tits? is it to do with diet or boob jobs? seriously, what the fuck is happening?!

why are chinese chicks getting bigger tits? is it to do with diet or boob jobs? seriously, what the fuck is happening?!

Probably both. What’s fucked up is they still have flat faces.

idk the ones ive seen only have a cups, or the fat ones with huge milkers

Their biology is taking over to produce more milk for hapa babies

The same reason a lot of the younger generation's Asians are getting taller.....A more global and technological world allows for a more balanced diet. For many generations they only ate rice....Do the math.

what about in OPs, what category is she in then

*******I'm distracted sorry... what size are those flapping tits in OP's post? anyone?

unicorn special breed

Yep it's diet. They're starting to eat those delicious steroid-laden mass produced products. Same thing happened to American girls starting in the 80's. 70's chicks were all thin and fit and 80's girls got all fat and big-titted.

B cup?

You say that like it's a bad thing?

Growth hormones are plentiful in milk, chinese people are starting to drink more of it as children because the country isn't poor as fuck anymore. It's china so there's probably 1000x as much growth hormones as there are here in the US.

OP slut is banging. just saying. bet shes had at least a few cocks.

who is she?

than in us... HA

+1

I think what he is alluding to, is China having a reputation as less stringent with safety. So them having more hormones and chemicals in their beef, kinda has a ring of truth to it. I might just be a pre-conveived racist asshole though.

name?

>a more balanced diet.

You mean polluted and impoverished.

The reason poor Americans are hippos and even 12 year olds have saggy tits is that they are fed garbage that creates hormonal imbalances from a young age.

Good things

And flat asses

name?

If they're born in the West, diet.

If they're native, then mostly just cherry picking.

Some have huge naturals. I had a 5 ft 2 in Korean gf with DDs.... first time she took her top off I almost fell over... they hide them well. Pic is Anna ohura.