Nigger hate thread

post nigger facts for our new friends from CNN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mlJx7YV0ICM
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
infoplease.com/us/statistics/us-population-by-race.html
youtube.com/watch?v=t_ruCR7f9wc
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ve6uK00AvNo
youtube.com/watch?v=sHwzfpS0d2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we wuz poor an shiet
nope, niggers are just underdeveloped violent monkeys

>we're all one race: the human race :^)

>new friends from CNN
What?

>niggers
>just like us
even genetics disagree, and that's more than the color of our skin.

>skull shape (bone!)
>brain size
>number of brain convolutions
>number of fast-twich muscle fiber vs number of low-twitch muscle fiber
>...

See Niggers have dysfunctional families? No shit, the nigger dads keep running away from responsibility.

They have been watching us, compiling data for a story. They are putting us in the mainstream tomorrow.

>even adopted niggers are more retarded than adopted whites
>even if both adopting parties have been white
White parents + white child = success
White parents + black child = failure
Black parents + black child = failure

Hmm ...

Nice picture, saved.

Have some memes after all those hard facts, newfriends

there's no way we're closer to abos than africans

Well, it'll be lies anyway. Not sure why anyone bothers worrying about what propagandists say. You know they never tell the truth anyway. Prepare yourselves for the months long influx of idiot bobble heads that take CNN seriously, then flood here to talk shit about white people. Not like they can do anything else.

My point being, their aim in covering this place is to deplatform everyone, just like they do with PC everywhere else. They just want to silence, so get ready to scream louder.

Nigger

More memes! They're really funny.

Except that niggers are physically murdering white people for fun, causing pain and suffering to their families. Maybe you'll wake up once your own family is at risk? But it'll be too late then.

Protect your own kind and stop pleasing niggers, niggers don't care for white people beyond squeezing welfare out of them.

>Grew up in upper class Jewish household
>Sister tries to take a black guy to the prom
>Parents freak out, say she will get impregnated via rape and have her future destroyed
>They put her in a private school, cut off her internet, took away her cellphone, and paid another jewish student at the new school to watch her and make sure she wasn't trying to make contact with him

My childhood was fun

youtube.com/watch?v=mlJx7YV0ICM

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

infoplease.com/us/statistics/us-population-by-race.html

do the math. last year the rates went up but its not in a standard compiled format yet but it has been reported on

No one wants to fuck a sheboon.
Millions of niggers do yearly, because 'sexual emergency'.

Yet, all those niggers would have rather fucked Bea Arthur. And, she's been dead for 7 years.

The lowest form of life on this planet is still a Shoquanisha.

>They just want to silence, so get ready to scream louder.
I agree. Ahh I used to have a folder full of news articles about individual black on white murders. It really redpilled me back then, shame I lost it.

Is this going to be another hackers on steroids story like in 2007?

Perfect picture to show nigger entitlement and lack of objectivity.

This is Dylann Roof's manifesto, where he explains what made him hate niggers.

Is it ever anything else?
It worked for FOX, then it worked for Zoe Quinn/Sharkeesian. it'll work for the desperate shills working for hillary or romney or whoever the fuck. Normies are stupid, they'll believe anything the idiot box tells them.

More Niggerfacts.

LaShawndra is getting hotter every time you see her spook ass.

This is a picture of niggers in Berlin, Germany.

I wonder why they're so angry after fleeing a warzone and being received with "Refugees Welcome" signs. Could it be that they're just dumb savages who easily chimp out due to poor impulse control?

I wonder why every place on this planet with a lot of niggers is a shithole.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_ruCR7f9wc

>chimp out due to poor impulse control

that's the way a nigger goes

There won't be a CNN story, it was one asshole with a bad story that contradicted itself (first wed., then fri) who is laughing at you currently.

For any future shit media attention, you can thank tripfaggots from lerrit-r-donald who insist on the cute little names bc they're special snowflakes.

There won't be a CNN profile, and if there were do you think you're posting anything the Jews wouldn't already know and purposely keep hushed?

proxyfag speaks wisdom

>New Orleans
nigger infested shithole

>this happened

How do you respond to people that just say that the all the crime darkies commit is because of the poorer areas they came from and not their darkie nature?

If you look at their eyes, they have a lot of yellow around their iris, in contrast to us having a lot of white.

Gorillas and other great apes also have more yellow than white around their iris.

quote titles and authors of peer reviewed publications that support the facts -- after you tell them the facts, of course:
>it is not true that race is a social construct
>it is not true that evolution produced differences in every aspect of human being but their brains and behavior and intelligence
>society is a biological construct

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=Ve6uK00AvNo
youtube.com/watch?v=sHwzfpS0d2c

tl;dr

poverty and crime does not correlate; poor asians and whites have the same disproportionately low crime rates.

race and crime correlates in the case of blacks at any income category

You ask them how a lack of money suddenly makes you a criminal. Refer to these: Even rich niggers are retarded. And even with scholarships they are murderers.

Also: there is a town in Kentucky I believe. They have a LOT of welfare recipients, but they're white and vote Republican. The crime rate compared to nigger shitholes with the same percentage of welfare recipients however is drastically lower.

I'll try to find the comparison somewhere in my folders, I haven't had time to organize them lately. But it's floating around somewhere.

fake quote steak boy

>current year
>still dont know what confirmation bias is

>I love niggers

knock yourselves out with nigger info, better than usual shit here of late.

But do you really picture--let's imagine a CNN story-- "and our reporters learned these shocking facts about black crime statistics..."

Their entire job and jew purpose in life is to lie about and minimize nigger crime.

>kill those evil farmers who provide us food

nope, not fake, though often accused of being so. Bit of controversy surrounding the original copy. It's kept at Berkeley, I think, but it's off limits to the public. The rest of his public writings echo the same sentiment.

>Dunning_kreuger
>pretending to have expertise on things you never lifted a singer to investigate

People aren't their jobs. They'll have new information to ponder about in their private lives.

The facade can't be help up by people who increasingly stop believing in it.

I replied to you earlier with the answer to that question.

>You ask them how a lack of money suddenly makes you a criminal

They would likely say being poor would make one more likely to try and steal and take things to provide for muh chillins

Yea I agree, having been homeless and starving before and I didn't resort to being a thief because I'm not a nigger.

>inb4 no photos in the 1700s
its a painting, niggers

bruh look at this dood

WUT THE FUCK WHAT DID HE DO TO HER

Poe's law in full force.

fire or acid, dont remember. she was his wife. burn the coal...

I would rather die than look like her

this is the best

Jesus christ I would just ask to be euthanized. But of course the 'M-muh Christianity god doesn't want you to suicide' makes it so doctors can't.

I gotta go to sleep, this rage is far too much for 4:00am in the morning.

This image keeps getting longer

AND DON'T FORGET

Whites include a huge portion of Hispanics now

>niggerspeak

Getting a headache trying to decipher it

spilled acid on her face

I need a better looking version of this