Ask me anything, and I will politely decline to answer

Ask me anything, and I will politely decline to answer.

Go ahead. Try me.

Can you decline this question?

Sorry user, I really can't tell you.

Can you not answer my question? Thanks

Look user, I get it, but I'm sorry, no.

How can i get a girlfriend and a life OP?

Thanks for the question user, but I don't really feel like talking about it, okay? Thanks.

Um...How do i ask a girl out to a dance?

Sorry Sup Forumsro, but I'm just not going to answer that, not now, not ever. Sorry.

Why is Rick & Morty supposedly the best show on TV I don't get it?

> On april 4,20 2017, I'm gonna shoot up my school

Hey, look, I'm not trying to be difficult, but I'm sorry, I just can't answer that. i hope you understand.

Umm, I don't see a question here.

ecchi?

> he ANGLO man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his pink skin. This pink skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of England, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The pink skin reminds us of our enlightened, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
The ANGLO man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(Turkroaches,Pakis,medshits,krauts,niggers and amerimutts)
The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The ANGLO penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the ANGLO man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent English seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the ANGLO man impregnates.
In total, the ANGLO man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the ANGLO man is the epitome of masculinity.

See, the problem here is not that I don't WANT to answer you...but I CAN'T. I'm so sorry.

Not to be rude user, but again, I don't see a question here. I hope that you understand.

I have a shit ton of aids, How can remove it?

Sorry user, but I just don't feel right weighing in on this.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why does your mother scream my name when I fuck her?

how many mgs of tramadol should i snort? also, will i die if i mix it with lsa?

What don't you know?

I'm not really the appropriate person t ask this of, so I will defer to someone else. Good luck finding your answer.

I understand, these things can be tricky, but I'm sorry, I'm just comfortable discussing that with you.

Sup Forums ro I'm going to pass on this one, sorry.

Am I?

i'm gonna do five and if i die it's your fault, youconvinced me. everybody saw p:

Why does your father scream my name when i fuck him in the ass?

I can't really say. Sorry.

I'm sorry user, but no, I am not going to answer that for you.

Are you underage?

Waaaaait a second, you've been answering the whole time!!!! Yooou sneaky fuckass

Ya know, I'm not really going to talk to you about that.

How to perform a abortion, I accidentally got your mother pregnant and abortion are pretty expensive. Please help OP!

Sorry, user, but I don't see a question here.

I get asked this all the time, but I just can't help, sorry.

MOOOOODS he is obviously underage

But by responding to the questions ITT you've technically answered them. Checkmate faggala

> "Ask me anything, and I will politely decline to answer."
You guys are dumb asses, he said he was gonna "Politely decline to answer" meaning that he wouldn't answer our question but decline them politesse

I'd love to answer this user, truly, but I'm sorry, i just can't.

You don't got to sweetie, ya just did.
*Sips tea*

This gets old really fast, dont you have more creative ways to decline a question?

i want ass rape!!!
and suck you off afterwards...
or is it afterwords... idk...

Would you like my gfs nudes?

user, I get it, sexual frustration can make all of us unreasonable, but I'm just not going to take the bait. Pass.

I'm just not go to answer you Sup Forums ro, sorry.

Lol can’t decline nudes?

i wood... but i'm just fucking thirsty...
here is another random pic (not really random)

user, this is hard for me to say, but no, I won't answer you.

Do you think I'm a good person?

Look user, I hear you, but I'm sorry, I'm just not going to answer that question.

this is op.
you are a great person.

how many stars are there

this is op.
there is one.
all others are just figments of your imagination.

OP, breaking my politite sllience . Urr great dude

a lot, like a million.

this is op.
no... but there is like a million dicks up my ass!!!

Perhaps more than that

user, don't let these other Homosexuals dissuade you from reaching me by their chicanery. that being said, I'm sorry I just can't answer that for you.

again!!
this is op!!!!
there is only one star.
it's called the moon!!!!
you fuck heads don't understand science!!!
i hate you all!!!

srry guize i cnt answer this

this is op!!!
i can answer anything!
show me what you got!

This is not a question, but I feel compelled to not answer it anyway. Sorry user, but no, I won't answer you.

sorry user no wuestion user. i polite decline

you non answer was an answer so...
i'm still op!!!
and here is a pic.

Just don't answer me when I ask a question, okay?

Sorry Anons, this has been been fun, but I really need to stop not answering your questions. Sorry about that. Until later.

your answer is!!!
cuz i'm still op
is... i do do anal...
dodo... yeah!! i said it!!!

wait!! no!!
op still here!!
you can't leave me!!!
i'm in your head!!!!

Fuck off why don't ya

Retroactive answer.

I win. U loose

we all lost... still op here....
i'm dying...
like this thread...
i lost.

ask me if that is a nice hat ok user

Hi OP! Let me ask...
What would you say if you were to politely decline to answer a question?

Wtf do u mean with sexual frustration?

Why can I do to restore the feeling of love in my relationship?

That filename lies. At no point does she bath

Im sorry to hear you are in a slump user, but Im certainly not able to give relationship advice.

How can i stop my uncle from touching me on my private parts!

My dick is 6" long. I think it's the most beautiful and desireable cock ever. If you agree that my dick is delicious, can you politely decline this question?

CALL THE POLICE

> Should i call 911 or do 9/11

I'm standing at the ledge of a bridge and I will jump off and kill myself unless you answer me what 2 + 2 is

OP what is it like to finally lose your virginity to a hot ass girl and become a man. What does manhood feel like? What truly is the essence of a bottle of aqua valve musk, the harsh bite of whiskey, the alluring odor of Marlboro cigarettes, and the smell of pussy. I'm a 9 yr old virgin