Ok, so. I've been dating this girl for like, 3 months by now

Ok, so. I've been dating this girl for like, 3 months by now.
We have fun together, we had sex many times, she sucked my dick a few times (she took the initiative), but she won't let me suck her pussy.

Why could that be?

> suck her pussy

That's your issue

post op trans, you getting too close would blow "her" cover

Don't do it! Insisted with a chick who said no before. It was like sticking my tongue to a fully charged d-volt battery. Some girls just have nasty pusses and knows it.

Is there anything more beta/gay than sucking pussy?

fucking rofl

Yeah. Being selfish in sex

some birds wont do it, my gf of 5 years only let me do it once or twice? Every time I fuck my wife I have to eat her out first religiously

Just tell her you want to do it, if she cares enough about you she will let you try

Some chicks are uncomfortable about it. I dated a girl that would fuck me but not let me look at her vagina.

Who cares though?

She's self-conscious and insecure about smell or taste or how it looks. Tell her you want to go down immediately after showering together and see if her position changes. If she still doesn't want it after being reassured could be something deep rooted and psychological and you won't be doing it anytime soon

>suck her pussy
>That's your issue
Bunch of pre pubes in this thread

Bruh, you’re complaining about her literally saving you a serious pain in the neck (and potential tongue strain)? I mean, the thought of eating pussy is like spank bank material, but it’s just nothing worth arguing over if she doesn’t want it. Just be happy you’re getting the occasional blowjob, life isn’t worth living being stuck with a woman who refuses to go down on you.

i had one of these. It wasnt because she was conscious of it or anything, she just got super ticklish. I challenged the claim and it turned out it was true, like uncontrollable. It really sucked, i love eating girls out, but whatever, that was pretty much her only flaw sexually

That's my main theory, self-consciousness and insecurity.
I'll see how I approach the subject.

Thinking about asking her specifically this.

Lose the facial hair

Interesting thought. Explain plz

virginity.

dont do that. literally just ask your girl why. Im surprised you didnt the second she wouldnt let you. i will never understand people and their lack of ability to just ask other people why they do/dont do certain things

As a girl the idea of getting oral kind of freaks me out? Like, I don't want someone's face down there... Not everyone's into everything. Is this a dealbreaker for you? Because she might just not be into it.

Tread lightly, if you pressure her too much she'll probably get more of a complex over it than she already has. What about when you've both had a few and inhibitions are lower? Drunkenness opens doors and overcomes taboos for most people

To be honest, that's not my case. But in the heat of the moment, I don't ask; and later, I forget.

No, it's not a dealbreaker to me, it just never happened to me with other girls, so I'm curious.

>As a girl
Welcome to Sup Forums. Show tits or gtfo.

Interesting. Can you say more? As a guy who loves giving oral what is it that turns you off about it?

just eat her ass instead

She is either insecure about how her vagina looks, either had a bad experience with a guy in the past or she knows she has yeast infection or in the worst case scenario she got fucked by someone else and it's weird that you will stick your tongue where some black dude junk was 2 hours ago

>As a girl

Some chicks just think between their legs is dirty. Some actually are. Not everyone wipes their ass well, not everyone washes their crotch well.

Maybe she's afraid she will fart

or she actually has a dick

which wouldn't be so bad, ur not gay tho

This thread makes me miss my ex. I have a bad back so we did 69 a ton. Love having that ass in my face. She did fart once when she came. I thought it was hot. Fingered her ass while I slurped that shit.

>implying you couldnt see this shit a mile away, or fucking smell it in fact

The more you know...

my previous ex was a fat skank so understandable
another was the complete opposite, like would scrub her minge for 3 hours before sex and always worried she would smell

This.

Was with a girl for a while who was completely adverse to me schlicking her. After about a month of constantly asking she finally gave in and it was the most rancid shit I've ever tasted in my life - as this user said, like a d-volt battery.

Absolutely disgusting. It's probably a hygiene issue and she knows she's got a manky cunt.

This straight up isn't true...You only have to do that for a few weeks after the operation...

thanks for the pic user

The dilation is only for the healing process and only a shitty surgeon would allow hair inside. Gender reassignment surgery has been going on for 40 years and has very good results so long as you choose an experienced surgeon. I wanted to switch when I was younger but the suicide rate after surgery deterred me.

>grill
>no time stamp with tits provided

No one cares what you have to say until you post the tits

i don't know.. this one for example looks pretty nice, might fool someone

Bro take her into the shower scrub her snatch douche her out and eat it in the shower then take it to the bed and do a 69 and she will want it steady