Trump supporter gets brutally beaten by Black Lives Matter for voting Trump.Is this what Democrats want...

Trump supporter gets brutally beaten by Black Lives Matter for voting Trump.Is this what Democrats want? What kind of a society do we live?

youtube.com/watch?v=vXt5-amut9g&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1080189/Young-Republican-claimed-Obama-supporter-carved-letter-B-face-robbery-story-police-say.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BqWi6GpNHOA
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/429109/Man-attacked-Blackburn-Lancashire-van-thief
youtube.com/watch?v=1gSHj5qZC2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

views
Okay pal

This is WHY people voted Trump

Too bad every one of you dumb cunts can't get beaten to death by niggers. We'd have a much better nation without you.

That guy voted Hillary, he was in the news..

Fucking niggers...

EUGENICS.NET

Thats why voting is private!!!!

I'm guessing the black guys who did that to him also carved R into his face for "Trump"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1080189/Young-Republican-claimed-Obama-supporter-carved-letter-B-face-robbery-story-police-say.html

link to what I'm referencing for you newfags.

Literally the most shit photoshop ever. Fuck off fake news faggot. Keep sucking that crappy reality TV “star”dick.

by niggers?
'cause yo white ass ain't man enough?
fucking kids

Didnt some woman get run over and killed by a trump voter? K

you seem upset?

so?

No, she had a heart attack because she was a giant fatbody

That land whale died from a heart attack because she was morbidly obese :^)

This is African culture, you vote for the wrong guy and some parts of town are a no-go because supporters of the other side will mob and bash you.
The concern is that 'whites' in the USA have started to act like this too, without the blacks being dragged into more civilized behaviours.

Fake and gay.

>Fucking niggers being aggresive and attacking because we have different oppinions
>Lmao fat bitch was standing in the way of the guy's car. Hillary supporters amirite?

Trumpeteers are so retarded. I swear on god.

“You seem upset”

You seem like a faggot. Any more questions?

>Trumpeteers
HOLY SHIT HOW THE FUCK WILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS EVER RECOVER

>implying that "Obummer" was more clever

People who voted for nuclear war are fucking idiots

Imagine a world without blacks.

beautiful

you raise taxes on the middle class, this is what you get.

you raise ins premiums on the middle class, this is what you get

you destroy net neutrality and make the internet massively more expensive, this is what you get.

THIS is PATRIOTISM! MURKAAAAAAAA

Are "Obongo" "Shillary" and "Lying Ted" more hard hitting?

Edgy Antifa fag who actually wets his pants when confronted

I feel like the people posting pro-trump stuff constantly are the same ones who post anti-trump stuff. They're just trying to get people to bicker.

>dumb niggers attack your car
>panic and hit the gas
>someone gets hit
youtube.com/watch?v=BqWi6GpNHOA

This wasn't some shitskin in a dump truck going 90 on the sidewalk. They did it to themselves.

Black Crime Matters even stopped Bernie from giving speech.Who do they think they are and who give them right to act so arrogant?

Probably a Russian bot. Ignore.

Fuck off and go blind on your rotgut vodka
Boris fuckin Badenov. Getting yanks in a tizzy is like shooting fish in a barrel. Can't believe you get real hard roubles for doing this shit all day. Trump! / Clinton!, Your wife needs black cock! / White Power!, Coke! / Pepsi!, Tastes Great! / Less Filling!, Cut! / Uncut!, Bears! /Packers!, Red Pill! / Blue Pill!, absolutely any fucking shit to polarise Americans.

You dumb squatting Slav bastards are going to be sorry when the dumb bastards wake up and start to feel Chump and when they do they are going to be awful mad at the Faberge Egg sucking Oligarchs orchestrating this propaganda barrage

>You can't criticize black people without being racist.

No, you don't get it.

You can't criticize black people without being racist.

It's a personal fault, not an inherent condition.

They did that faggot a favor.

My opinion is simple : Jordan Peterson

You really shouldn't use the dorito face in such a disdainful way :^(

I'm fine with it. Feed them to the dogs, they are hungry. Vote for stupid shit, get hit. Not my problem. I don't hate Republicans but Trump breed Republican can get jumped by Tyrone and his boys on the corner.

So they could play the victim.

I am both angry and sad at the same time that we have this type of abuse happening simple for having different views.
This should not be acceptable in civilized society

You support violence against Trump supporters?

Too bad them niggers only caught one. They need to hunt them all down.

You better not be racist tho.
That'd be worst than what they did in every way possible.

Trumptards deserve whatever beating they get. I can't wait for these incidents to become more common

White Democratsshowing how they truly feel about Blacks but are scared to say in public. Thanks for showing true face I will never forget this you crackkker

Why not? They are pretty violent themselves and vocal about being complete dicks. Go about being a hateful jerk you should get whats coming to you. I don't even care about BLM.

Did you drop out of high school, or did Ivan teach you English poorly?

I do

Crackers and niggers need to jump at each other's throats and kill everyone already. Then all american untermensch will be cut off this planet, saving us from their cancer.

Why should we sympathize with people who voted a completely unqualified idiot who is going about dismantling this country with Putins cock in his ass?

This thugs probably don't even have any job

They will never learn...

Kys trying to ruin this epic top kek thread with your homo bs

This is the face of ''oppressed victims'' LOL

KILL ALL NIGGERS

I am hoping that Trump supporter and BLM eventually have a gang war type situation. They kill each other until they’re only a couple left, let’s say 3 of each. Then we go back to normalcy.

>rugged individualist
>I say what I want
>live & due by the consequences of my own act...
>say stupid shit
>get punched to custard
>Muh society
>Somebody think of the children

Not seeing the issue here. Nobody likes fags, books (tablet anyone?), or niggers.

I'm pretty sure there is more to this than just the details OP posted. I know a lot of people who openly voted for Trump and they didn't get beat up for it. Stop fear mongering and find something better to do with your time.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/429109/Man-attacked-Blackburn-Lancashire-van-thief
Google search the image and quit being so paranoid about this dumbass, newfags
/thread

this
fuck blm and other crybaby separatist movements

GOOD HE DESERVED IT. FUCKIN NAZI SCUM

A society where Trump supporters live in fear? What reasonable person doesn't want that?

BLM members should all be taken out and killed. They are terrorists and like all terrorists they should be killed.

>literally the government throws a tantrum over a healthcare bill
"IT'S WITHIN THEIR LEGAL RIGHTS!"
>liberals throw a tantrum over the president
"STUPID FUCKING LIBERALS, GET OVER IT!"

>mfw both sides are retarded but saying either side is retarded immediately means you must be part of "THEM!!!1!" in the court of public opinion

UN-American pieces of shit like you need to dragged out in the street and beaten to death.

>Beating somebody up because he voted in an election

How undemocratic can you be?

Retarded, yes, but violently so?

oh quit playin the victim you pussies as if us libs are going to pity nazis

Ok Ivan

I'd like to think we should have a higher standard for elected government officials than the average Joe idiot.
Neither group should act as retarded as they are currently, regardless of the debatable severity.

Niggers gonna nig no matter what. Carry a gun.

Thats exaxtly how want the world to be.
Cunts getting beaten for no reason.a
Btw this has nothing to do with your social cancer in america.

Love how he used the bitch for cover lol

OLD NEWS OLD NEWS OLD NEWS OLD NEWS

You're just like them.

d9r8dAU
Plan Cord

first of all back to Sup Forums for you
second of all why do you blame one white guy getting beat up by black people on black lives matter

>getting physically assaulted is an acceptable consequence for someone who has a negative opinion on welfare/immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=1gSHj5qZC2w

this one is so satisfying

Yes, I also support violence against Hillary supporters. Anyone who was stupid enough to support Hillary or Trump deserves to be purged from our species.

daily reminder that BLM is a Kremlin invention