Why do liberals get triggered so much?

Why do liberals get triggered so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pi_vX0tknJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do conservatives get triggered so much? almost like rigidly clinging to ideology is for faggots...

Have you ever said Happy Holidays to a conservative?

No I say Merry Christmas

It's how they feel alive. Sad.

>Why do liberals get triggered so much?

The idea that liberals are the only ones to get upset is a fucking myth.

In fact, it's much easier to get conservative panties in a twist over nothing.

What a faggot.

Fuck off back to your university safespace you cuck faggot.

...he says as he retreats to his safe space called Sup Forums.

>Ironically triggered

in an open anonymous forum, this user get's so triggered by someone's probably trolling opinion he tells him to leave his thread because he wants to maintain the echo chamber. the amount of cognitive dissonance is astounding

Yeah sure, and proof of that is where exactly? You do realize that there are HUNDREDS of documented footage on liberals screaming and crying about conservative speakers like Ben Shapiro on campus?

Holy fuck, the left is so sadly ignorant to it's own behavior.

^
is conservative

cuz they attention whores.

no safe space here for you Trump faggot

Liberals are too emotional. They are rapidly becoming the most unintelligent side by festering in groups and playing the victim on liberal college campuses. Facts>Feelings

I love that chick, the way her neck veins are bulging out, the sheer anger pulsating throughout her body, the crazy eyes....it's so hot

You can call libs triggered but you're the one making this dumbass thread you fuckin hick

See what I mean everyone? This fucking moron didn't even understand that I was saying this is true for BOTH libs and cons. Pic related: it's you.

Did shitting on higher education make you feel better about yourself? You know that there are plenty of conservative safe spaces, including major universities and departments and even entire fields, right? Ever heard of UChicago faggot?

>Yeah sure, and proof of that is where exactly?

Have you not seen the footage of conservatives smashing their Kuerig coffee makers recently?

They seem pretty fucking triggered, user.

Or the "boycott" of Starbucks over some cartoon hands on paper cups?

Or, as has been posted earlier in the thread, the eternal made-up "War On Christmas?"

And these are only examples from the past couple of weeks.

Get a grip.

that's what they live for,anger

Fly away little snowflake, be free

Its a great thread... you are triggered already cuckboy!!

Lol you mad

ITT: thread immediately devolves into libs and cons proving 's point.

>In fact, it's much easier to get conservative panties in a twist over nothing.

Because they look at the world from a unique perspective. They view responsible gun owners as psychopaths, yet they pay to visit "rage rooms" where they trash old televisions and shit. Who's the psycho? It's obvious they hate gun owners because they know if they had a gun, they'd shoot someone over some dumb shit and they project that dumb attitude on everyone.

lol u read? they both do it

Same fag

because thy know they are wrong
liberalism is a incurable metal disorder
sadly they need to be euthanized

Progressives are the living, breathing manifestations of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

No liberals can’t handle the stress of Trump making America great again so they whine, piss, moan, bitch and pout. They never learned how to grow up from age 3

no it isnt

lol try it bitch, you cant do shit from Sup Forums

That moment when you realized that before 2015 most of Sup Forums were liberal / having liberal ideology, and helping spreading liberalism.

go home newfag

>Trump making America great again
>unironically uses the propaganduh buzz phrase
>woke af

why are you triggered by triggered liberals?

IRONY

>Newfag detected

oh yeah i remember when Sup Forums was such a friendly place, pushing for lgbt rights and cheering as obama was reelected.
good work showing how new you are, being charitable you could say it was libertarian

It's funny how all I see on Sup Forums is dumb Sup Forumsacks and frogposters crying about muh liberals.

I don't give a shit about your lame ass burger identity politics, but you are all annoying as fuck.

Well this is total newfag bullshit

Libs and Cons get triggered equally.

Libs is it just more obvious because they tend to use social media more and like going to public spaces.

>Why do liberals get triggered so much?

I am not from america and i consider myself liberal.

Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas and programmes such as freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free markets, civil rights, democratic societies, secular governments, gender equality and international cooperation.

This is liberalism.

Not these feminists or Hillary Voters.
Hillary voters supported the exact opposite by voting for her and the established politic.

Feminists are actually doing the opposite by telling man and women how to live and how to behave.

But thats not a problem of liberalism its the problem of people being dumb like you OP.
Youll always give attention to dumb shit which makes even more people joining in because people like to be special and minority.(Especially dumb white americans)

But the best part is.... who tf cares?
If these feminists cry on the street. Who cares? Why would you give the attention and take this serious?
I cant believe someone got time for that nonsense.

At least Trump has a buzz phrase, what did Shildabeest have?

“let in all the pedophiles from Africa, Mexico and the middle east to rape us while ignoring the crimes I commit because I’m above the law, cunts”

I'm a conservative Christian and never wish other Christians Merry Winter Solstice. Christian that follow the path laid by Rome are as foolish as NFL Owens who follow dumb ass niggers. Take a knee and watch me pee.

>Facts>Feels
>post is very definition of a Straw Man

OP Trump supporters are the most triggered people out there. They (you) are getting unhinged that their President really isn't liked by anyone but them and isn't getting any shit done.

Someone told them Communism doesn't work.

The most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in my life

Unlike the Triggered Twitter President Trump, who has daily public crying fits, moaning about how nobody understands his deal making genius, you mean.

Poof you are a loser

take a pee on you might i add

Oh please, give me a fucking break.

Do you understand the calibre and rate at which right winged people are being attacked, shot at, and beaten by the far left? The ratio of left winged violence to right winged violence in America shows just that.

Please, don't fucking talk about "muh right winged snowflakes" when you know DEARLY that the left completely out weighs the right in all of those catagories. If you want to continue on with your bullshit, give me video proof of supposed right winged snowflakes and I will give you hundreds of far left winged terrorists burning down their universities and cities, beating up people that disagree with them, blocking roads, etc.

Give. Me. A. Fucking. Break. I am not "triggered," I just cannot stand to see people like you lie right through your teeth and blatantly ignore everything that has happened in the past few years up until now. It's absolutely sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pi_vX0tknJM

I thought Russia was our friends now user.

Lurker69 eats lots of dicks

you're proving his point right now snowflake
look how long and desperate your reply is
you can't ignore it
you have to cry like a bitch because shit isn't going your way

Seriously, I'm kind of liberal. Unless you are a dipshit that follows conspiracy theories, we probably have a lot in common. ANY media that tells you how to think about the other side is propoganda. Seriously, stop listening, and start critically thinking about the input you get.

>Do you understand the calibre and rate at which right winged people are being attacked, shot at, and beaten by the far left?
The ratio of left winged violence to right winged violence in America shows just that.

snowflake gtfo

Live in a place surrounded mostly by conservative religious types. They are triggered 24/7 by everything. Fox news is basically just a trigger for them to get upset about how the world is going to Satan.

You only think liberals are triggered easily because of your POV.

who are you talking to?

The point about old Sup Forums was that it was mainly bored people being creative in deviant ways, and actually creating lulz.

When was the last fucking time you saw anything even remotely funny or new on Sup Forums?

Instead we get these fucking crying little frog bitches all the time.

>Do you understand the calibre and rate at which right winged people are being attacked, shot at, and beaten by the far left?

Uh, okay, user.

Based on this logic I'm assuming that you completely understand the Black Lives Matter movement, which is an attempt to counteract the rate at which black people are (actually) being attacked, shot at, and beaten by the police.

Also, you're clearly triggered. It's okay, user.

If there is, as you claim, an uptick in violence against conservatives, maybe it's just the pendulum swinging back and hitting them in the ass after they've been running unchecked for decades.

It was only a matter of time before people got tired of being pushed around.

it's a conditioned reflex -- the rage releases endorphins, and they are addicted they have become addicted to that.

left vs. right has become less about policy and more about just throwing ad homs at each other, as this thread shows.

Yes it's 100% projection

Conservatives like to accuse liberals of "virtue signaling" yet its telling how they turn a blind eye to people on the far right who virtue signal by denying the Holocaust

PEOPLE who tend to react on emotion, rather than act on thought, get triggered. Whatever label they attach to themselves is fuckall.

But you get triggered when liberal policy gets mentioned user.

I wish their tears were falling on my erection right now

Well, everyone.

user has yet to prove there is violence "from the left." Don't validate his paranoia.

Just what I expected, you ignore what I've said, the facts I've stated and resort to ad hominem attacks on the fact that I'm "mad."

Here is what I believe in, can you state what you believe in, liberal? Or at least have the balls to?

The far left and all of your identity politics bullshit is crashing and burning and you are showing America just exactly how idiotic you guys are.

1. Everybody is equal, white privilege doesn't exist. All people will be treated for who they are as a person and not for the way they look.

2. Gender is biological, you cannot change your sex based on your emotions. That is called a mental disorder.

3. The pay gap does not exist, if you account for hours worked, profession, etc, then the gap disappears.

4. White privilege does not exist, the racial group in America that makes the most per year on average, is asians. The only "privilege" I see here is IQ privilege.

5. Facts matter more than your feelings, if you feel offended on the basis that someone has a different opinion than you, then you're a fucking child and need to grow up.

>user has yet to prove there is violence "from the left." Don't validate his paranoia.

Nah, he showed some angry kids at UC Berkeley, which is probably the most liberal place in the entire country.

It's as easy to find a liberal wigging out there as it is to find a lynching in Texas.

The problem is that he equates setting a car on fire with murder.

Oh no, a car.

snowflake

THIS

/thread

To think that only one side of a partisan coin gets "triggered" is stupid. Using that as an argument against any opposing side is honestly moronic. No whole party is innocent of this nor are they exempt from such behavior. I agree shutting down free speech is stupid. However, if the free speech you speak angers me, I have every right to punch you in the mouth with no consequences of obstructing your 1st am.

it's his mom's car
she's gonna kill him

Emphasis on the nothing

>Lib
Gets mad because you cut healthcare, destroy the environment

>Con
Gets mad because you let people with different skin tones in

user, I'd suggest that you do some reading up on the Kerner Commission, which was spearheaded by Mitt Romney's father George back in the sixties.

Even as far back as then it could be conclusively proven that institutionalized racism was responsible for black poverty in the US.

Romney, tasked with solving the problem of black riots figured out that he had to address the inequality and started measures in his home state of Michigan.

Unfortunately Nixon didn't want to be seen as a president who was helping the black community so he called the whole thing off.

You should really look into it.

Are you mad because you can't disprove every single fact I've stated? :).

>Nixon
what a fucking nut

>disproving facts
>disproving
I'm enjoying this snowflake

>muh snowflakes n shieeet
Still waiting for your argument, do you even have one? kek.

I don't see anyone screeching as loud or as retardedly as conservatives. It's almost like you're losing your war against compassion and going to be completely irrelevant in under 4 years or something.

TL;DR

That's assault, dumbass