What the fuck is wrong with my face?

What the fuck is wrong with my face?

Why do people on /soc/ call me ugly, why am I always fucking lowest rated girl by all the raters while everyone else is deemed good enough in rate threads? Why am I a pathetic virgin? Please help me, I'm so miserable

I used to think I looked normal, decent even. I swear

Why the fuck doesnt anybody like me?

/soc/ made me suicidal

The Internet has completely fucking destroyed my pride, my self worth, my confidence, my womanhood, my life...

IM SUICIDAL :(

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/wsr/thread/398034/?download
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh, it's you again.

Sage sage sage.

IM SUICIDAL :(

ITS TIME TO STOP
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

You a trap?

>announcing sage
MODS, Ban these faggots

Yeap that is the face of autism

you are exactly my type. holy fucking shit. I would rate you a 8/10. personality, meh. you seem introverted so a 7/10 on personality. show tits or gtfo. (or pm me) :)

I don't know faux-Eliza.. wtf is wrong with your face?

oh no the 4chin police is out to get me what am i supposed to do
>kys faggot

Is that really you Eliza? I thought you stopped posting

>being this new

OP is male.

jesus christ youre all pathetic follow the first rule

tits or gtfo

can someone fucking dox her already

ITT:
>Ermagawd i'm suicidal guys
>Give me sympathy

Like all the other roasties, the rules still apply

Tits or GTFO
Also timestamp

nah girl, here's what I think of you

TITS OR GTFO YOU FUCKING TRAP

Fuck u bitch ur a cute 6...maybe better
Noelw tits or gfto

hi my name is jack you are so beautiful don't let nyone on here tell you otherwise if I knew where you lived I'd totally date you. If you wanna chat and get to know each other you can email me [email protected]

ttys baby

fuck them. you'll never be everyones type

>namefag
>email
>thirsty as fuck

the baits got a bite boys

Why do I keep seeing posts with pics of you. Fuck off.

Besides a face that looks like it got intimate w/a bench grinder you ain't bad. I'd probably be okay with ramming your corn hole until you feel my volcano erupt. Buck up there 'lil camper.

I would tap that. call me. >2127678347

ITT: newfags who keep falling for this shit

SO THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME. (((IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO ME))). I ORDER A 20 PIECE CHICKEN NUGGET. I ORDER A 20 PIECE CHICKEN NUGGET. I ORDER A 20 PIECE CHICKEN NUGGET. I ORDER A (((T W E N T Y P I E CE CHICKEN NUGGET))). NOT A 5 PIECE CHICKEN NUGGET, NOT A 2 PIECE CHICKEN NUGGET NOT A ONE, NOT A 10. A T W E N T Y P I E C E (((CHICKEN NUGGET))). AND I GET O NE SaUCE E. whAT AM I GON DO WITH 1 SAUCE, BABY??? (((W H A T A M I G O N D O W I T H O N E S A U C E???))). THATS LIKE GOING TO FRICKIN RED LOBSTER AND SAYIN ' I want crabs. ' AND THEY GIVE YOU ONE CRAB. I AINT PAYIN $46,000 FOR O N E C R A B.. RRR HUHUH.,,, AND THEN U EXPECT M E TO PAY ALL THIS MONTEY FOR JUST (((((((GA NO)))))) U N A C C E P T A B L E ((((U̢̮͍̺̿̄Ṅ̶͓̥̼̞͊͟A̶̺̩̖̟̹̾̏ͦ̚͜͝C̨͓ͮ̑ͩ̓͐̄ͦ̎͜C̼̖͇͒E̡̪̰̣̐̃̌̈ͤͮ͟P̡̨̣̣̝͈̰̏ͫ̒̓̍Ṫ͈̬̙̹ͣ̉͐̌̃͝Ả̵̱̱̟B̢͚̙ͣͧͯ̾ͣ̌L͖̭͖̍̿ͬ̀́Ẽ̖̝͎̺͌)))) I DO NOT PLAY. I ORDERED A 2̞̺̬̬ͩ̔̃͗͌0̷̷̫̖̹̗̤̹̙ͣ͗͂͢ ͖͔̠͙̺̠̣̌̎͛ͧ̚ͅP̢̘͍̙͇̮̹͚͈ͯ̋ͣ̾̚͟I̗̱̐̂ͯ͋̄ͧÊ͙̭̮͖̮̞̝̘ͫ̇ͤͭ̚͟͢C͙͖̩̟̻̏ͣ̎͆ͤ͟͠E̞̜͊ͤ̉ ͓ͯ̓͆̐̈̆̇ͯ̔C̴̝͕̈́̽̄̾ͫ̄H̦͇͖̘̿ͨ͒͝Ï̢̮̺̝̺̈͊̉ͤ͠C̶̥̱̞͎͍̪͆̐̌̂̎͡K̻͍̻̰̙ͤͣ̀E̵̩̬̭̋ͦͣ̎N̢̰ͬ́͝ ͈̗̺͓̃ͮͮ̎ͭͩ̆N̡͔͔̤̩̭͖̫ͩ̾ͮͬͧƯ̪̤̯̫̣̻̦͊ͤ̌̉Ḡ̢̛̪̙̭̇̊̃͒Ģ̵̹̱͔̤̻̟̫̺͖͆ͩ̔ͪ̎̚E̥̤͇̖͚͉̜̝͂͊͐̽͑̌͒͜T̢͓̜ͧ͋̀. SO I SHOULD GET A 20 PIECE SAUCE. THANK YOU

newfags

archive.nyafuu.org/wsr/thread/398034/?download

fake n gay

so its changed from manhood to womanhood? good to know
>also check em

If you come to the internet, much less Sup Forums for validation, you're going to have a bad time.
The better question is why is your self worth apparently controlled by a bunch of strangers online. You're kind of an idiot and should either 1. Stop being a whiny bitch or 2.Just kys already

Cause no one gives a fuck

>What the fuck is wrong with my face?
>
>Why do people on /soc/ call me ugly, why am I always fucking lowest rated girl by all the raters while everyone else is deemed good enough in rate threads? Why am I a pathetic virgin? Please help me, I'm so miserable
>
>I used to think I looked normal, decent even. I swear
>
>Why the fuck doesnt anybody like me?
>
>/soc/ made me suicidal
>
>The Internet has completely fucking destroyed my pride, my self worth, my confidence, my womanhood, my life...
>
>IM SUICIDAL :(

I think you look amazing snap me ViolentWilly

THERE ARE FUCKING RULES HERE!!!

Tits or GTFO.

>Normal Fags, Moral fags, you took the bait
>Don't start a thread you'll only get hate

>is that a man or a girl? the newfags ask.
>learn to read its a simple task.

>we tell them to lurk but they still font listen
>they come in on stallions saying lets get to kissing

>so before you comment and take the bait
>look at the comments and weight

so low quality at it

You are not ugly, you are beautiful.

om

so many newfags

>being this much of a newfag

Obviously b8 try again

You look like empower palpatine only with less wrinkles