Astros @ Athletics

Keuchel v Graveman

Jose Altuve is a ______.

>sign up for YoutubeTV free trial to watch the game
>they're playing the Giants game
>not playing Astros @ A's until 11pm

what the fuck

When did Graveman become elite?

Definitely not as good as he looks right now, but he undeniably looks pretty good.

We'll have to wait to see more innings out of him but his 3.8 FIP, sub-.200 BABIP and 97% LOB is pretty telling.

test

Holy shit. How are you supposed to watch this game? Fucking sharks ar both NBC sports channels. What the dick?

mlbstream . me

>rags

MARWIN SLAM BOYS

I hate this team again

We got this

uh...who told aoki he could do that?

I LOVE THIS CHINK

I love the fact that he gets better the more I hate on him. I will continue to insult him so that he hits .330 with 15 hrs and 75 runs scored

It's over brehs

NEVER GIVE UP

top tier player.

MCCANN'D

Is this....our inning?

a fight will break out in either this game or the next

AYYYYYYOKI

I LOVE THIS CHINK

WOOO YEAH HERE WE GO

Keuchel, what a brilliant inning

>Oakland Athletics in charge of making plays at 1st

Man, I feel real bad for Jason Castro.. stuck with the 'stros since 2010 and took all the ass whoopings with the whole team, but he's not there now that we're on our way up

He always seemed like a nice guy but dang he was an awful hitter. Gattis/McCann are much more fun to watch imo.
>ywn have Brad Autismus behind the dish again

These threads always this slow? Seems like the games against the Mariners were much more active.

They were

could be the fact it's a west coast game and maybe Houstonians/Oaklandians have better things to do on a Friday night

or there's just not many A's fans, it seems like it's just me and spaceman posting, that's why i said I missed the M's already in the /mlb/ thread

M's vs Astros threads are the comfiest
Typically there are way less Astros fans in the gane threads than the other team, but we make it work. This one is the A's fault for not showing up.

However M's vs Astros chat on mysportsinhd is usually cancerous and devolves into both teams shitting on each other's cities.

To be fair, the chat on there is always awful no matter what

Devenski is the hero we both need and deserve

Throw the ball already, goodness gracious

Can't stop Altuve

Altuve obp 1.000 over his last 10 PA, decent

Have the WOO's come to Oakland?

What did Bregman do to the A's to get this much abuse?

>bregman finally starting to put together decent ABs
nice, nice

That's the 2nd time they hit him, and other guys have been brushed back like 2 or 3 times earlier in the game. Is there a secret beef between these teams? I don't get why there would be.

Is this our year boys

MAKE IT STOP

gg A's. See you all tomorrow afternoon, hopefully things will be more active.

See y'all tomorrow