Untitled

>Reveals that Corey Haim was raped when he was just 11-years-old
Way to dog your m8 Corey

Why is Sup Forums, the biggest den of pedophiles on the internet, so pissy about other pedos pedophilia?

He claims Spielberg wasn't involved, which is a relief.
That would have been my entire childhood ruined.

How is that different from instantly believing women who claimed they were raped? Is there any proof of it? I'm not saying they weren't molested, but you Pedowood guys do the same thing as feminists do you just apply it to Jews instead.

>alpha as fuck despite being from Australia

I still hope Mel will beat up and humiliate some Jew producer and makes a video of it.

I think you got it wrong m8. Any evidence of someone doing child port or abusing a child would be an instant target of Sup Forums. Not that everyone here is a fucking saint but pedophiles collectively we are not. I would certainly not stand for this degenerate act.

> least cute kid in stand by me got molested

he's from new york

>I wonder who the pedo monsters in Hollywood?

Jack Nicholson
Joe Pesci
Tim Allen
Tim Robbins
Ed Harris
Michael Douglas
Geoffrey Rush
Steve Martin
Bill Murray
Jim Carey
Jon Voight
Ian McKellen
Travolta
Ralph Fiennes
Edward Norton
Gene Hackman
Spacey
Seann Penn
Hopkins
Hoffman
Hanks
Deniro
Pachino
Brandon

Depp

>Haim
> Feldman

USEFUL REMINDER THAT THESE TV STARS WHERE TV TWINS
THEY WERE ALWAYS TOGETHER IN JEWVISION

OPPORTUNE REMINDER THAT SPRINGMEIER, A GATEKEEPER OF MK ULTRA, CLEARLY EXPOSED THE TWINNING
IN TORTURE AND MANAGEMENT OF MK ULTRA ASSET
NAMELY THE TOOLS OF BLACKMAILING
KIDS USED TO THE ADVANTAGE OF THE SYSTEM

TIMELY REMINDER THAT >FELDMAN IS STILL ALIVE

>FELDMAN

|
|>
|
|

WAKE UP GULLIBLE GOYM

YEA TRY TO SLIDE YOU FUCKING JEW

get gassed kike

That movie made me uncomfortable at every turn, it was my ex and her sisters go to movie when they hung out. Couldn't stop thinking of Feldmen, Monarch, etc. creepy ass 80s softcore pedo chow.

women claim to be raped because it gains them sympathy support good attention and money settlements.
adult Men claim rape because they were actually raped as they do not have the same positive incentives to falsely claim it

I would think narcissistic child actors who are no longer famous and don't have much money have plenty of incentives. There is also the same kind of emotional sink that causes people to believe molestation stories out of hand and engineer themselves into victims. It isn't just women. I should qualify again and say I'm not saying he's lying.

You mean the guy who wrote a film about an alien touching "fingers" with a little boy?

Or the one with the young boys looking for treasure of a pirate called "one eyed willy"?

Or the one where the archaeologist keeps company with a young boy called short round?

They're ugly, who'd want to rape them????

Keep laughing. Keep on laughing...

TOPKEK