So what does Sup Forums think about animal abusers?

so what does Sup Forums think about animal abusers?

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/navan-couple-devastated-after-hunters-kill-pet-pigs/ar-BBFTp29?li=AAqARMz&ocid=mailsignout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They all need to be beaten by me, doused with salt water, and then hooked to high current until crispy.

Sup Forums has always been against animal abuse

story?
and more like this?

the guy beating the dog is a german guy, i think hes in prison not far away from me. The guy getting beat up is some russian i think, went around german facebook a lot but its not the same dude. maybe i can find sauce

Not the same guy, unfortunately.

MORE LIKE THIS!!!
Yes yes yes!

Damn!

I would be incredibly happy seeing just about any animal abuser brutally murdered

Animal abusers are humam too!

That's not the same guy.

Burn them alive. Kill them in the most horrible way possible. They don't deserve to live.

Depends. I do eat pig, cow, and poultry.

Ah. Not sure what's up with the guy on the right, but it was still somewhat satisfying to see these vids side by side.

so, he is called tom jan hüsch, that should get you to the video, im busy now, he was mad at his exgf or smth and then posted it on facebook and the witchhunt began

Animal and child abusers need to be killed. The guy on the right. He probably had a conscious decision on what he did. He probably deserved what he vot

everyone in this thread is vegan right?

you're a faggot right?

Fuck no in fact I ate a a hamburger with cheese and ham on top tonight

Abusing an animal and killing it quickly to eat it are two different things. We don't enjoy the fact that an animal got killed when we eat it.

>ITT: Faggots
GET IN HERE QUICK!!!!1

I don't really care. I have a rottweiler and whenever he does something bad I will slap the living shit out of him and make sure he knows to stop. He's never bitten me and he follows me everywhere I go. When I let him outside without a leash he comes back in and is generally a nice but somewhat stupid dog.

>ITT pussies

prove that the right one is an animal abuser
link or name pls
or is it supposed to be the same gay?
if so 0.01/10

better than i could have said

sexually attracted to them, otherwise hate em

>animal abuser gets beat up.webm
I think this is fantastic.

>animal abuser gets beat up.webm
>Not even the same faggot
Why don't you have a nice cup of bleach mr. OP?

he got what he deserved

yes it is you God forsaken faggot nigger

>adidas stripes
that second video looks like random slav chimpage tbh

not even the same guy
nice baitM
kill yourself OP

prove it, subhuman

Animal abusers, zoophiles and poachers should burn in the fiery pits of hell

I'd either give them the tub, make them wear a heretic's fork, or give them dickhole papercuts with a squeeze of lemon.

The guy beating him up is a fucking retard.

>They're no better than child molesters.
>Shoot them all in the head.

The cool thing about having chickens as pets aside from the fact that they are cute and hilarious is that if they act like little shits you can just cook them for dinner and nobody will think it's weird.

>no prove
another bait thread on Sup Forums
who would've thought of that

wat

I don't care about animals but I love seeing people get beaten

They're terrible people but the folks who seem to value animals over humans are worse.

>During the summer I'd spend on my grandparents farm, they had a massive stray cat population.
> hundreds of kitty kats roaming the woods and under the trailer.
> we'd go into the woods and thin out the heard by team killing kitty kats.
> I thought it was normal. But now I knda fell bad.
Did I abuse animals? am i abuser if I didnt mean it?

na man that kind of shit has to be done. it sucks but it's life

yeah i was just thinking..
> I had a 22. rifle iron sites felt like a video game

heh. how many did you take out you reckon?

>so what does Sup Forums think about animal abusers?

I dont like them.
Especially if Dogs beeing abused.
But you see many people dont seem to like them.

6 million

Just garbage. Animals don't know the complexities of their world, our world or their actions. They just want to be nurtured and loved or left alone, either way you can't rationalized hurting an animal unless you are in complete danger. Burning house cats alive is some sick shit.

Discipline and abuse arent the same.
>Whenever he does something bad

msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/navan-couple-devastated-after-hunters-kill-pet-pigs/ar-BBFTp29?li=AAqARMz&ocid=mailsignout
Dude was whimpering like a puppy when interviewed but he seems to think it's pretty funny on facebook. Not suggesting anything but I really like pot bellied pigs and this was painful to read.

>muh 6 gorilllion

It's too bad that's not the same guy.

They're just animals. You should be able to abuse them as much as you want. If you own them or if they're a stray anyway, you can't just do it to someone else's pet though. If that guy was beaten up because he abused his pet or a stray, the guy who beat him up needs to be killed.