>I drive a minivan
>I'm a good looking dude not hot or ugly just a slight above average
>Hooked up with three girls
>Never had an actual girlfriend
>Never been to party or club
>Never went on vacation
>Never did anything exciting
>I'm getting miserable thinking how much a loser I am

I have one life and I feel like I'm not using it to my full extent. I just wasting my 20s on this shitty job (work with my dad in construction)
I want to something fun for my birthday! Any ideas?

Op is a faggot

Take a trip somewhere ! Perhaps go to Mexico , like Playa del Carmen ?

It all goes down hill from here

Going on 22, you're doing better than me faggot. 1 girl, no savings.

U happen to live in Cali?

Why?

better than me 9k in savings and I've only had sex with prostitutes.

Fucked with hookers too. I didn't count those in.

Just curious.... its where i live. Im a musicain (not pro) and travel in my RV. idk, i guess im alwyays looking for like minded people. I feel like you, but dont have anywhere near as much money. I just travel, hope to meet ideal musicians...... or just a freind at least. Too many uninteresting libtards in Cali...lol

and im only 20 too.... traveling in an rv..... i really want a gun because of it too. Currently im in Calis crime capital ( at least i think Stockton still is....)

Imvest some of your money on a traveling can, plenty of videos on YouTube, and explore Europe. My advice, take some time to really appreciate life and explore yourself, don't sweat it man it gets better

Traveling VAN not can,

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN STOCKTON. In a Rv man. someone might think your rv is their meth lab and come in. just get out of stockon. go to tracy or modesto or just somewhere else. just not Stockton.

Belive it or not, not all Stockton is bad. Im safe where im at. Cheaper mechanics.

i lived in stockton for 2 years. I had my car stolen 3 times. I got mugged twice. second floor apartment broken into 4 times. Place is a shit hole. There is cheap mechanics all over central valley. Just go to Modesto or Manteca a little nicer.

its funny cuz my rv even kinda looks like the breaking bad one. Its a winnebago/chevy crossover. its frm 84 but only 40,000 miles. gotta it hella cheap.
OP, i bet you could find a cheap rv, take time to fully prepare in it, and use recreationally, unlike me.
im in mine fultime, still have shit to fix, but honestly i feel free. Now its about finding people.

What part were u in? im in kennedy, (neighborhood north of the airport) its really not too bad here.

I lived off of East Charles and lived off of Lower Sac street. Never going back.

Lol. surprised to find Sup Forumstard so close btw.

actually don't go on Sup Forums first time on here since high school. I moved out of there about 2 years ago. Lived in modesto for a bit my advice is get out man! Enjoy the RV life and I hope everything works out for you Sup Forumsro

Thnx, Right back at ya!

>be me
>11 years ago
>Literally everything OP posted (except the vacation part)
>fast forward
>everything is fine
Chill out. Funniest thing I ever did on my birthdays was the 23rd that I spent it COMPLETELY alone. No obligations, no gatherings, didn't even answer the phone, nothing. Just me and my pizza and my vidyas and a week off. Paradise. Parents worried I an hero.

Take pride in what you enjoy and it will all work out.

I'm looking to buy a used work van so I can convert it into a stealth camper. I also want to be able to fit my dirt bike in there. However I want to do this so I don't have to be around people. Last year I drove down the Alaska highway and it was the coolest thing I've ever done. It was so isolated and beautiful especially up in the Yukon so when I can get some time off and have my van I'm going back up there.

I'm 32
500k in savings
I'm a wizard and never hooked up with anyone
I'd seriously consider trading lives with you.

22 year old with $13k solvent? You're fucking miles ahead of many of your peers asshole. Hell, most people can't manage that by 40. Most of them are $60k+ in debt with almost zero liquid. Keep doing what you're doing. Invest your cash while you are young and give it time to mature and make you money later. Then, when you are 30-35, you can become semi-retired. You'll still be young enough to go have fun and you'll not have to worry about paying your rent or choosing between making your car payment or eating.

How'd you save that much?
T.poorfag

When everyone else was out having fun and hooking up, I focused on education and career. Now I'm crying all the way to the bank.

Well I work and have no life too but I meant specifically... What was your pay or what percentage of your wages did you put away each check? Do you invest? Do you live frugally?

invest some. bitcoins. go get a table at a flashy club in a wealthy city with your friends and buy really expensive champagne and get bitches

I live quite frugally. Right now I make about 130k after bonuses, and I pay 900/month for rent, which is about the cheapest you can get where I live. Other than rent, I don't spend much money on anything. I don't really invest other than my 401k, but I really should learn more about that. The most money I've spent in recent history is 20k on a car to treat myself, but honestly that's pretty cheap compared to my income, and there are loads of people who make half what I do making payments on a car that costs twice as much.

I'd fuck you, user.

Plus I save 10k in 6 months

Laser tag, or auto cross the van

With some things I'm pretty frugal and others not so much. I'll never finance or lease a new car. I own two motorcycles and a car and together they cost less than 15k which I paid cash. Its good and bad because yeah who needs 3 vehicles but at the same time that's still less than a single new car. Overall though I stick to a budget and to be fair I'm only six months into my big boy job and salary so gradually I'll be spending less and saving more. I guess I'm just expecting too much too soon. But you made it to 30 with half a mil so its not unobtainable. And imagine if you had a gf... All that money fucking wasted. You're better off alone with some hobbies that make you happy.