On the day of execution only women kneel and smile

>On the day of execution only women kneel and smile

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qZ1-duv_zNk?t=44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want normies to think im wierd, but not so much that it effects my sales.

Bowie raped thousands of women so they were happy when he died.

lol wut?

he literally was on his deathbed, why would he care about sales

The same reason he cared enough to make an album and music videos.

Thanks OP, going to listen to the album again.

are you fucking stupid?

I never actually thought about it, i just accepted what he said without actually ever thinking about it. I'm not sure if it's meant to mean something or it's just cool words arranged in a cool way.

Maybe he's talking about christ

>Bowie giving a fuck about people thinking he's weird

Are you this new or baiting

Maybe hes saying that only women try to save their asses by kneeling and smiling (maybe to give a bj to the executioner) and man just have to accept their fate.

This is what always comes to my mind while listening to blackstar

Sorry boys, women are the only sex pure enough to enter the kingdom of heaven and to toast with god.
The rest of you sorry man pigs get a one way-ticket to hell. END PATRIARCHY NOW!

no, but you are.

ding ding

Are you? His whole career was him trying to make people think he was weird at just the right amount to create interest but not alienate.

did you miss the whole "angry rants on the internet" phase

All that did was make a handful of his nerdiest fans cum even harder.

> being this much of a fucking newborn pleb
kys

Fuck Christ.

Supposedly he takes his living body to heaven, that's just to make it feel more tangible when it reality you become dead flesh.

Yeah dude cause wearing dresses in public in late 60s when everyone was homophobic was just a PR move, even tho most people didn't even know who the fuck he was.
>look at me I'm being contrarian on the internet

>in late 60s
>when everyone was homophobic
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah, he was definitely just being himself, that's why it only lasted one year and he never did it again.
It literally got him in the newspapers you absolute Bowie pleb. You know nothing of the Bowie.

yeah sure
cause making fascist comments in '77 was JUST RIGHT

>oh yeah? what about this one thing?? checkmate
You dumbass.

I couldnt' help but hear your comment in Red' from that seventies show's voice

Yeah dude it was all a completely transparent ploy no one he ever did was actually him, he was just a pawn of an industry, I haven't realized I'm talking to Bowie's former bandmate, sorry.
(You)

>Yup, im a blackstar way up here and ive got game
>ive seen the white eagle its so open hearted pain

>somethin happened on the day he died
his spirit rose in need of insecticide

damn..

No, the industry was a pawn of his.
>muh authenticity
You can't cram that shit into Bowie, he's always been a trend hopper and attention whore. And there is literally nothing wrong with that.
>I haven't realized I'm talking to Bowie's former bandmate
Literally everyone knows this shit except (You)
Pretty sure any Bowie doc will say the same and he talks about his stunts himself
You can't seriously think he was being Ziggy Stardust alone at night.

Yeah because being Ziggy Stardust and wearing whatever the fuck he wanted in his off time is the same.
And obviously because he had a stage persona that also means he never did anything weird musically. Ever. Its all just normie bait you're right, I forgot I'm talking to the king of patricians on the most patrician board with objective taste.

He should have wore a hat instead and been called Hat Bowie.

>ripping off the chorus of a Stevie Wonder Christmas carol
why did he do it?

Proof?

Okay faggit seeing as Sup Forums has rapped its filthy little tentacles around your brain let me say it like this.
>TOOL wants people to think theyre wierd, but not so much that it effects TOOL's sales.
Bowie was a complete attention whore jew just like any other artist, he made good music but he's not a fucking god.

i'm joking obviously, but the "something happened on the day he died" part always reminded me of this
youtu.be/qZ1-duv_zNk?t=44
maybe it's because the album came out right after Christmas and my dad loves Christmas carols so I listen to them often in December

Nope, I hear it too.

She kept my cock

>thinking bowie made music for the money
wow nu-Sup Forums is terribly misguided

Women dont understand the cruel reality of life or dignity

*money AND ego

Yep, this is the guy that formed the not so popular Tin Machine because he didn't like the way his highly popular solo work was going

Stop sucking his dick you faggit, he was a human like the rest of us. He loved music, but youre fuckin retarded if you think popularity wasnt a big factor for him.

It wasn't. Or else he wouldn't have done Tin Machine, Outside, Earthling, Buddha of Suburbia, Hours... and others, he just made what he wanted to make. He admitted NLMD and Tonight were a mistake, that they had some good songs on but didn't like the production. He called those years "the phil collins years"

He said he looked into the crowd at one of his shows and thought they looked like they should be at Phil Colins gigs, that's the moment he decided to do Tin Machine. He really didn't care about popularity, he was angry that in interviews and stuff they hardly asked anything to the other members and just focused on him. He went on hiatus for 10 years because he wanted to spent time with his family and have a quiet life ffs.

>women
>pure
>got tricked by satan, sinned first, then taught adam to sin
>pure
even if you're joking gtfo with that shit. history is literally men cleaning up after women. women only know how to take dick and thats it

Easy to do that when he was already rich and successful, he started off making superficial pop for teenage girls

Honestly yeah, the real reason to be a musician is to get laid.

Blowjob reference

Thats literally the idea of being a attention whore

Mainly 5/5 reviews came out months before the album was released, and the album leaked on here a week before it was out and everyone was raving about it. Two of the songs were available yes but one was a demo and they were completely re-recorded.