Don't have

Awe that would be great

thoughts?

More

Make kik bro take like 2 mins

ff?

But I'm lazy

nice, any ass?

does it make for better faping knowing these women either don't know or never meant these pics to be shared? I mean it cant be the image quality. or is it more of a "real" people thing

Damn

This is actually me, my face, my name on the sign, and a pen rammed up my ass whilst i wear a tutu and fishnets.

This is probably the most humiliating picture of me i have, so i definitely should no share this, but im up for some risky fun. posting this for 15 minutes. then deleting from thread.

more!

I'm here for the "real people, not actors" concept. Amateur.

Nice pose. I should draw it.

But I'll keep posting here

well that torch explains the mess

More

more?

moar

You got kik

Nice pictures

is she your slut?

more of her??

ex-girlfriend, cheated often....with her cousin, who the hell knows why

yeah more of this bitch? and or do you have kik?

Damn more

Yeah, the fact that they do not know they are "exposed" is definitely part of it. Knowing that, for OP of OC, there is a risk factor involved. It adds to the overall enjoyment.

Oh shit different set

Dumb bitch

holy fuck that's 15 minutes, can't believe no one has noticed, since i got trips and managed to get no replies or anyone really noticing me, im gona leave for 5 more minutes, then deleting.

keep it up. that look of her's is something else

figures there would be a mix. I think the exposure thing is hot.

Nah that's all there is

Full frontal

gf

More

deleted.. that was insane.

so for people that do post are you hoping the pics get reposted or that it stays here?

thanks man

Fuuuuck more

More she your slut

was

>I think the exposure thing is hot.
Ditto. I can guarantee that there are two reasons anons post OC of their gfs, family members, etc. One is getting off knowing that they are exposing them, out of a sense of anger, resentment or revenge. The other is the rush that they may get caught exposing them, that someone may actually recognize them or share the picture later and it be recognized then. Even a little self cuck humiliation.

Got any feet pics?

Soles?

So I actually asked my wife. I only post vetted images. I don't get off as much as feeling like the lucky guy I am. If no good ones I stop posting. Pic related.

More

I came

Still wondering if anyone saved the pic I posted of my ex I posted. Accidentally posted the one with the face not blurred out.

Which one?

it'll be in archives, along with that fat guy that spread his ass with a sign saying his name and deleting it thinking no one saw.

Nice. Who is she?

Fapping

Ex

What do you think?

Good to know

makes sense, lines up with how I feel I feel somewhat safe since she never let me keep anything nude with her face in them. probably good she didn't
yeah there are definitely women into being put on display if they feel they can control it destroyable was good for that current gf would put some pics up use chance upload set to public but only up for thirty seconds and five views. she still got reposted a few times

It’s a self mirror pic. With her tits out.

Well it’s never been reposted by some other user claiming it’s his gf yet. Haha

Shes hot user. Nudes?

she has to much on

not many people ever go on archives, but if u want to find it you'll be able to find it there.

This girl told me she wants to be shared but doesn't wanna share her man

Show me?