Egypt: muslims abuse christian woman

Yesterday a group of muslims in the Southern Egyptian town of Minya set the houses of christians on fire. They also abused a 70 yo lady and paraded her through the streets, naked. Why? There were rumors her son had a relationship with a muslim girl.

7 christian houses were ignited by the muslims. After the Friday prayer the muslims went to the house of the 70 yo lady. They hit her, pulled of her clothes and paraded her through the streets, screaming allahu akbar. A coptic christian told the Egyptian police arrived at the scene 2 hours after the 'incident'.

msn.com/nl-be/nieuws/wereld/groep-woedende-moslims-paradeert-70-jarige-christelijke-vrouw-naakt-door-de-straten/ar-BBtxV3h?ocid=spartandhp

Still looking for English sources though.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3610283/Muslim-mob-attacks-Christian-homes-Egyptian-province.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3610283/Muslim-mob-attacks-Christian-homes-Egyptian-province.html

English sauce!

Muslims are not your enemy. Islam is. We should all welcome Muslims into our houses, especially men above 35 and especially if you have a 12 year old daughter.

Guardian has English

Anyway, so they stripped her because her son was fucking a Muslim girl?

Absolutely haram. I heard somewhere that a Muslim man can marry a kafir but Muslim women are not allowed to marry outside of Islam.

>I heard somewhere that a Muslim man can marry a kafir but Muslim women are not allowed to marry outside of Islam.

Makes sense, 'cause the woman obviously adapts to the faith of her husband. We should have this rule too. I don't mind muslims having these strict rules, bent on conquer. But what bothers me is that they come to the West and act like fucking victims here

I don't understand why any Christians choose to remain in the Middle East when they have absolutely no protection and are under perpetual persecution.

Standing their ground I guess. These are the oldest christian communities, so I think they want to uphold the tradition

That's a good doggo.

Truly a man's best friend

>But what bothers me is that they come to the West and act like fucking victims here

That's because they are cowards who can't even conquer right.

>implying being a victim isnt the best way to reap govt rewards

Well exactly. They realize liberals are stupid and just make use of them. Who wouldn't?

They could just ram the car into the fence and then get the white people.

I don't understand how lefties can defend Islam and attack western right wingers. They're forcing me as a atheist ethnic turk to vote for AfD. And I will gladly vote for the AfD just to shit on the lefties' carpets

Thank you

Muslims are subhumans. What else is new?

>mudslimes being subhumans

Well, what else do you expect from a bunch of brain dead retards that worship a pedophile and lack the intelligence to convey or comprehend anything other than "allahu akbar" or "takbir".

How can this happen? Islam is a religion of peace after all.

What bothers me, if the leftists who believe them.

In my eyes, muslims and leftists are interchangable. They have the same goals, they speak the same bullshit. The left wants to pretend we treat muslims differently, but in reality I can at least send the muslims back. I wish I could send the leftists back to where the came from, but they're from here. I hate them far more than I will ever hate the muslims, because at least the muslims never stabbed me in the back. For all that they whine, they are right about one thing: They have no real power here. All the power the enables them flows from the treacherous left.

And therefor, I would be much harsher to leftists. I want to destroy them, and their shitty ideology. I only want muslims to go back to the totalitarian sandpits they came from.

Modern leftism is a mental illness

Sure. Traitors are always the worst ones. At least muslims have a sense of pride and respect over their retarded sand culture. Self respect is important.

religion doesn't change your ethnicity