Ajit Pai is my hero. Honestly I cannot wait for the restoring internet freedom act is passed...

Ajit Pai is my hero. Honestly I cannot wait for the restoring internet freedom act is passed. A brighter future is ahead! Go globalism! Go Ajit!

Other urls found in this thread:

stratechery.com/2017/pro-neutrality-anti-title-ii/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

b8

I have a poster on my way of him. Care to see?

b8 is too obvious
not exactly the best b8 to use when the whole fucking site hates him

Yeah! Repeal net neutrality! Repeal the 4th amendment and the 13th amendment as well!

I do not hate him. :(

You cannot repeal the amendments. You should educate yourself on how the United States actually works. This is why Ajit Pai is in office and not you.

Ah yes, I love that Prohibition is still ongoing and there is no way to fix it. Wonderful.

And what are you going to do about it? You are not capable of stopping him. You are weak and he is strong.

Enjoy Sup Forums before it's gone faggot

Give me five minutes in a room alone with him and I'll turn that overblown tech support agent inside out.

Nicely schooled.

It was not an amendment. Poor word choice. Hence why they resolved the 12th amendment to resolve the issue. Read history.

You cannot do anything. You are a weak nerd that spends his time on Sup Forums.

>resolved

Yes! Op is a huge faggot! :D!

You can do something. Contact your congressman. Congressional authority supersedes internal FCC policy.

> Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now, so we'll hunt him. Because he can take it, because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Dark Knight.

This is about over regulation, stop thinking like a beta cuck and learn the facts.

stratechery.com/2017/pro-neutrality-anti-title-ii/

You should learn English before posting.

That's right! Thanks Ajit!

How is net neutrality anti-globalism????????

I think you should probably read up on history too if you think prohibition was eitherther not an amendment or the 12th amendment

shit troll

Aujit is so fuckin sexy if he passes this bill i will suck his sweaty indian cock

Large corporations such as Comcast and Verison require greater leverage to move us forward into our bright future!

>eitherther
For someone so confident in what they say they sure can't spell.

Except he was appointed to the FCC already by Obama...

Op here.

This is nothing to do with political views. This is a corporate shill handing the keys over to cable companies who are watching their lucrative TV packaging business disappear. They'd love nothing more than to start slicing up your Internet Service so that access to hbogo.com is gonna cost you $5 a month extra on top of what you're paying HBO to subscribe.

You could probably do with less internet access.

yuropoor here
what's wrong with his teeth, and why always those girmaces?
is it a pajeet thing?

Why? What part of that is wrong fucko?

They are very white and clean. Those are what teeth are suppose to look like.

>free market vs government overregulation
>"This has nothing to do with political views"

This is the very definition of political, my friend

Well you just called a stranger on the internet a "fucko". Typically those that are not constantly on the internet are not so short tempered.

The Internet is a utility. If I can't choose my supplier there is no free market.

A stranger who makes a pointless shitty comment.

The internet is not a necessity. People lived just fine for thousands of years without internet access. If having only one ISP option pisses you off, vote with your wallet and let the free market do its job

That does not explain your anger. If you feel comfortable in your beliefs there is no reason to go on the internet and argue with strangers. I am simply on here to state the truth. You are on here to be impolite to people and hate.

yeah, but much too big for his face, he shows them too much, and he obviously only has a top row.
and don't forget that "smile", that pajeetic teeth showing "huh" pajeets do all day, while the rest of the face is more like "i hate you all".
which is what he does.

resting bitch face?

hells ya git rid of it obama made that there law it aint even gonna protect us yall america aint gonna make the internet illegal yall fuckin pussy snowflakes

People lived without running water and heat too. Whataboutism isn't an answer here.

In my mind the truth is you are a cunt.

Smiling are what people with satisfied lives do. If he would like to smile due to his success in life I do not see the problem.

This, there's no free market for Internet. Capitalism isn't being given a chance.

I love how my friends who are running around screaming about this insist Internet is a utility and should be neutral. Then I explain to them that I pay more for electricity during the day then at night because electricity is a utility and utilities get metered.

tl;dr: This will be a good thing in the end.

Free-market capitalism is a garbage system anyways

People need water and heat to survive, but nice false equivalence

That's because electricity is a finite resource. It doesn't cost an ISP anything more to deliver me 1MB or 1TB of data.

So you'll be OK with your ISP throttling/shutting down access to certain websites unless you pay them more money? They want to do to the Internet what they did to TV in the 80s. That's what everyone with basic cable is paying for ESPN.

Nobody cares what some Russian commie bitch thinks.

I am from Spain. I am a Jew and not a communist.

satellites with fta programs are a thing, y'know

>am a Jew
that's b8

21ST
CENTURY

Kill yourself, neoliberal.

>the Internet is a utility

It is.

you can't hook up to that shit

Sure but if you want Comcast you are paying a min charge, and that's paying ESPN due to some ancient deal. They'll be doing those types of deal again if they get the chance. No Netflix for you just Amazon etc.

>Go [someone in Trump's administration]
>Go Globalism!

Tfw you're so shit at trolling you forget who you're even pretending to agree with

>implying Trump isn't a globalist

Because electricity is a literal resource you fucking idiot. Comparing that to me having a few MB's of data, to a few TB's is like night and fucking day. Different ballparks, hell different fucking sports.

Basically anyone who is anti-NN is a bot. No one would be so stupid to light the fucking bed they're laying in on fire.

Better be wearing your tinfoil hat or they will get you user

>and yet they voted for Trump...

Yes. A better comparison of NN to electricity is that my electric company does not get to choose what I plug into my sockets at home. I pay for power and use it as I please. Same should be true for Internet access.

NN wasn't even on the Trump radar last year. They're so clueless they've probably never thought of it.

The bots are very likely Russian given the past year.

fake
gay

>implying that voting is a pledge of fealty
you are why republics are irredeemable shit

>what is a stream or nice toasty cave.
Your answers are also not necessities. Nice try

>being this dense
I meant voting for Trump is lighting the bed you're laying in on fire

>implying Hillary was for it, or something
>implying that any rich shit is going to save you from anything, ever, without themselves being more better off than you would be

>what the fuck am I greentexting

kek

context, autist

alt right sjw faggot detected

>he thinks the 18th amendment was never repealed
What was it that you were saying about getting educated?

Trump only cares about "deals". He nominated shitface Pi and probably got free gold plated Internet for life from Comcast.

shit b8 faggot

How so? The post that I replied to involved non necessities. Food. Shelter, water. You dont need plumbing or a fireplace for those things. But guess what? They make life easier just like the internet and the ability to receive and transmit information faster than ever. Try withoutit it for schooling or work nowadays.

even a gold plated toilet wouldn't stop Trump's corrosive ass damage

>missing the joke by that much
You are why other countries mock our educational system

Exactly. The theory that you can influence the market by simply canceling your Internet service altogether is not based in reality.

>act is passed
>Sup Forums hits new golden age as ISP's recognize its potential and funnel endless funds into keeping it sustained.
>Don't have to waste excess resources sustaining shitty websites that nobody cares about anyway
>2020
>Sup Forums becomes sentient.

Ajit is doing god's work - ridding the interwebs of fucking americunts. Enjoy your 1kb/sec Netflix, retards :)

>Trumpettes will defend this massive Turbofaggot because disagreeing with anything the man says causes too unfathomable psychological distress

Fucking die, all of you worthless fucks.
Meme magic just ruined the fucking internet.

My mom's boyfriend knows how to hook us up to satillite
fuck you yuropoor

Do you think that an infinite amount of traffic run through the current infrastructure?

So a Eurocuck sides with Trump. Huh..
See something new every day.

The current backbones are transferring right now using maybe 1/10th of what they could fully do. Almost all of the major lines are fiber optic now.

No but it can run to its max capacity at the same cost as running to min. Also that's why my 300Mbps connection costs more than 100Mbps. I'm already paying for the throughput I shouldn't have to pay for any other aspect of that connection.

Ending NN is un-Constitutional.

If huge corporations are calling the shots and deciding who should post on the Internet, then the government is not guaranteeing Freedom of the Press to the people. Likewise, we have the 10th Amendment as leverage to demand that the Internet be treated as a public resource.

What a world we live in where the majority of Sup Forums is arguing in favor of a government regulated internet

maybe we're not all stupid like you

The regulation is to keep the ISPs that most of us do not get any choice in from fucking us all over.

Sup Forums has more than its share of liberals, user. Stay new.

Sometimes there are necessary evils.
Like allowing you to continue living because poisoning you is “illegal” and “morally wrong” and “potentially deadly.”
Stupid rules.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOUR FUTURE, AMERICUNTS. THANK YOUR LORD GOD DONALD!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

People need internet to find work these days, not that you'd know anything about that.