I want to lose a lot of weight really fast...

I want to lose a lot of weight really fast. Im 250 and 6' what would happen if i just stopped eating food for like 3 days at a time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDkp7GysvbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You would lose both fat and muscle, but mostly muscle.

Im pretty muscly already, so i could lose some and still look fine. Any way to prevent me losing so much, but still drop fat fast af?

Weight train daily and eat a balanced healthy diet.

Your metabolism slows down, you gain weight more easily, and losing weight is more difficult.

You just need to exercise regularly, and make sure that your caloric intake is less than your caloric output.

A 200 calorie deficit for a week, 300 for 2 weeks, and then 400 for a month should show results.
Maintain a 400 calorie deficit for 3 months, and you'll be pretty lanky.

/thread

>way to prevent me losing so much, but still drop fat fast af?
Cardio and strength training.
Strength training helps maintain your muscle, while cardio makes your body scream for nourishment.

Not like i cant post on Sup Forums and talk about whatever i want.

Do enemas.
You probably have 3-6 meals worth of processed food just rotting in your gut as I type this. People think that a healthy diet is just what you put in your mouth while you ignore the rest of your system because it's not normie to talk about it.

Can i just shit out all of what i eat?

Do keto for a month and tons of cardio drink about a gallon of water a day and you’ll drop a bit of weight

U dont lose muscle; just fast for 5 days you'll lose weight fast till you build up to the 3 week mark. I did a 25 day fast. Lost 30lbs.

Chop off a leg OP. Instantly drop twenty pounds. Your welcome.

Cut off one arms you retarded slob

Btw i felt fine during my fast except first 2 days felt like shit. Day 3 i felt amazing and full

if you stopped eating for three days at a time your body would think there was no food available, your metabolism would slow down and your weight loss would slow. when you start eating again you might even gain some weight.

fastest way to lose weight: methamphetamine and sleeping in the bus station.

Don't do that. I'm 6'1 and was 285. All you need to do is stop any sugary drinks and eat a flat 15-1800 calories a day.

In the early stages go the fuck ahead and eat 1500-18000 calories of fast food, all that matters is that you have that 1000ish calorie deficit.

Once you're used to eating less, or more good stuff, just stick with healthyish shit but don't go over 1800 a day

The deficit is what makes you lose weight. If you combine that with 30 min of bullshit treadmill you will lose it quick.

How do i explain to the people in my life that actually care about me that im just gonna stop eating for like 30 days? Isnt that a little concerning?

Drink bleach mixed with water and grapefruit juice

Maybe if you were eating twigs and berries. The processed and enriched carb rich diet we have leaves all sorts of stuff stuck to our insides to rot, and your body tries to isolate these rots and toxins with fat.
Once you see and smell the horror that you can easily rid your body of, you won't ever want to tolerate having that black shit in you ever again.

be a vegetarian for like two months

Off course you lose muscles you dumbie...but not as fast as your fat, wich this fattie has plenty

Ketosis and compound lifts, then some interval training cardio. I did two rounds of Six Week Shortcut to Shred and built a lot of muscle and still dropped 25 lbs

Implyng carbs are calorie-free

P.S. I'm not one to talk about losing weight. I'm a 180 pound teenager who gives no fucks and just wants to see what happens here.

Look up Ketosis.
A ketogenic diet is basically a high-protein, no carb diet.

Gets you burning through your fat really fast, but keeps your muscles. It'll make you thirsty as fuck and piss a lot while in ketosis, and your pee might smell weird. Also your thoughts might seem a cloudy while you adjust to feeding your brain your own body fat.

OP here. This sounds cool. Does it really work? Kinda seems too good to be true.

Vitamin B12 will speed up your metabolism and give you more energy, its found in leafy greens like lettuce and spinach, there are also supplements that you can take for it.

Move your giant ass and visit a nutricionist, retarded people wanna lose weight fast, wich is pretty simple, then all of em get frustrated they gain in a pair of weeks all the weight they lost with this dumbs "diets"

I dont even know where to begin to see one of these. I live in america its the norm to be overweight here, and i know i have a problem but i gaurentee the average person would say "Ah he isn't that overweight".

Stopping to eat is not healthy for your body, and you'll just gain it all back in fat when you eat again. Weight is gained slowly and lost slowly, unless you have high metabolism.

i can guarantee that that works. my sister is doing this. she's losing weight like crazy. it just takes a lot of willpower.

Fuck off Nigger.

Stop being a lazy fuck and go to the gym.

Google that shit. It's well known and studied. I think it's just too hard for people to resist the carbs for it to be popular. Seems to work for a lot of people, though, and you get to pig out on a nearly all-meat diet.

It takes about two days of the high protien / no carb diet to get into ketosis, and there are even piss strips to check when you hit it.

The problem is not gaining the weight back once you lose it, though. Gotta be careful when you stabilize your diet.

Don't fast you fucking fag..just eat 1500 calories a day of fish/chicken veges and fruit..and go for a walk/gym

Try some exercise, replace junk food for cereals, legume, meat, vegetables.
As some niggas said, try some cardio, run a lot and have an hipocaloric diet, or at least start with just eating less than youre used to...just...just seek a nutricionist and make a life change...

Why did you post a picture of David Bowie along with this?

*you're

Wrestling trick. Wear plastic bag, sweats, winter clothes and pedal on a stationary bike for 10 minutes. Chill in a sauna for 15. Repeat for 9 rounds. Only eat 2 apples and half a protein bar a day. Drink no more than 28fl oz of water. Do this for a couple of days and watch the pounds fall off

Try becoming bulimic all the teenagers are doing it

"The problem is not gaining the weight back once you lose it"
Aint it the problem with all these kind of retarded diets spread on the internet tho?

Not OP, but it's obviously because you remind me of the babe.

Ok pay attention nigger. If you want to lose weight fast you NEED to exercise. Weight training is going to be more beneficial. Now I don't recommend starving yourself because if you're a fat fuck you don't have the willpower to go 0 calories. However if you want to risk the binging go ahead and try. Remember that this is permanent if you really want to lose weight. You can't ever act like a fat fuck again or you'll become a fat fuck again.

Mods?

What babe?

Go fuck yourself grammar Nazi.

Of course you dumb nigger, thats what boxers do before weighing to lose, as you probably guessed, mainly water

The babe with the power

The babe with the power.

This isn't a retarded diet, though. It works fast and it makes sense. Some people just go in and out of a ketogenic diet in intervals to stay at a happy weight.
Others go back to a similar diet to their old, just reduce the carbs.

The ones who go right back to fat are the ones who just pick up their old diet that made them fat in the first place. Your stomach wont shrink as fast as your body will.

What power?

don't listen to this fag google a mono diet and follow that for 90 days. trust me a fat person will be more likely to skip eating long periods then exercising every day. the idea that exercise is needed has been disproved by every scientist in the field that isn't linked with some sports drinks or supplement company.

That's not being a grammar nazi, they're two completely different words. Your vs. You are (you're).

The apostrophe makes it a contraction, which is grammar. Either way, go fuck yourself.

The power of voodoo

You'll stop eating for a few days and lose basically no weight then when you eat your body will store most of it as fat and you'll actually just end up gaining weight.

Who do?

You do!

krokodil

My ex tried the don't eat anything diet and actually ended up gaining weight. crystal meth or exercise are the only ways you'll lose weight. sry user

Do what?

Remind me of the babe ;)

/r/fasting on reddit read the faq

You would lose will power and start eating sh-t again. Just stop eating carbs. Eat eggs, cheese, get some protein powder, coffee, Atkins bars if you're well off. Limit your total carbs to 25g per day and it'll come off 'fast'. Eat at least 500 calories per day. I always advocate for P90X. Muscle burns fat, build muscle = burn fat.

Look up the 2-5 diet... I do my own version of it two months outta the year. I eat what ever I want 5 days a week then don't eat anything for 48 hours. I pound water during the fasting. I'm 6 foot and I get up to about 220 every year then I go the two months only eatting 5 days a week and I'm back down to 190. Worked for me the last 3 years. Bout to do it again. Jimmy Kimmel does it year round...

"the idea that exercise is needed has been disproved by every scientist in the field that isn't linked with some sports drinks or supplement company."
I would really like to know wich scientist are you refering to

youtube.com/watch?v=dDkp7GysvbY

Goodbye Martian, we love you so !

>The apostrophe makes it a contraction, which is grammar.
You used 'your', that's not a contraction. :)

Was just about to link that when you beat me to it.

This was the only reason for this thread to exist, we can all go home now. Good job.

And nuts! Almonds, peanuts, walnuts, pistachios, all nuts! I know you want it to be 'fast' but honestly just stop eating/drinking sugar and you'll likely start shedding rapidly AND you'll be able to maintain some will power. It really is that simple.

Of course youll lose weight if you go from eating XXXX calories a day to only 500...and....muscle burns fat?...what?

I didn't, you did. Hence why I called you a grammar Nazi. I feel like we're not even having the same argument. Singing David Bowie was much more fun than whatever banter you and I are having.

/thread

you're so stupid
I can hear your super retarded dumb drooly voice in my head even.
stop eating for like 6 months for best results shitstain

No, you didn't call me one, because that first fellow wasn't me. I just thought it was a little silly to call him a grammar nazi for pointing out such a major mistake. He wasn't nitpicking.

Is honey bunches of oats good cereal for weight loss?

Well don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong and you won't get mistaken for someone else. And I would hardly call that a major mistake. I'm not being graded on this shit.

Weight train, continue eating but reduce calorie intake from your current and you will at most 2lbs per week, any more and it becomes unhealthy. Then you may start to gain weight as muscle increases. 3 days likely won't do shit

I'm in the same boat. 6' 250lbs, wanting to lose weight.

Fucking tried running and it hurt my knee so bad (left knee ACL repaired 6 years ago). I ride mountain and bmx maybe five times a week just to have something.

One thing that concerned me when I got fat: I can't go a whole day with a clean asshole. Even if I don't shit, my cheeks end up shitty? That was one of the main reasons I started paying attention to my weight.

Don't stop eating totally, Eat less. Also exercise more.