IND/POL/

Haven't had one of these threads for a while so might as well

Other urls found in this thread:

livemint.com/Politics/dtVeEWOe7FQ4psl3uCfO2M/NDAs-foreign-policy--Redefining-Indias-role-on-the-global.html
blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2016/05/25/modis-first-two-years-economic-report-card/
indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/us-asks-pakistan-to-cooperate-with-india-on-2611-probe-2821266/
firstpost.com/world/italy-torpedoes-indias-entry-to-mtcr-what-you-need-to-know-about-dual-technology-regimes-2801404.html
indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/chabahar-port-pact-between-india-iran-to-counter-china-pakistan-alliance-report-2818927/
theguardian.com/science/2016/may/26/spacewatch-india-tests-new-spaceplane
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/haryana-seven-injured-kurukshetra-bus-blast/1/678031.html
indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/rafale-deal-france-rejects-bank-guarantee-awaits-indias-reply-2817725/
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36376110
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/ruckus-in-jammu-and-kashmir-assembly-opposition-raises-key-issues/1/678604.html
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/ahead-of-modi-visit-us-lawmakers-slam-india-on-slavery-religious-intolerance/1/678568.html
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/bengaluru-church-attacked-by-miscreants/1/678629.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/05/27/backstabbing-multipolar-world-india-prime-minister-narendra-modi-treads-path-sultan-erdogan.html
vocaroo.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ScatSat-1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poo,_India
outlookindia.com/magazine/story/walking-with-the-comrades/264738
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
bestgore.com/sexual-disaster/man-penile-myiasis-examine-doctor-india/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nuke Pakistan when?

POO

soon mate

Take picture of your commode Pajeet.

you might as well stop shitting in public too, but i dont think thats going to happen either

when will Sup Forums stop bullying india? seriously guys theyre going to hurt themselves or something if we dont quit it

DESIGNATED

>Modi Government Foreign Policy
livemint.com/Politics/dtVeEWOe7FQ4psl3uCfO2M/NDAs-foreign-policy--Redefining-Indias-role-on-the-global.html

>India's Economy Pre-Modi and Post-Modi
blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2016/05/25/modis-first-two-years-economic-report-card/

>USA asks Paksitan to co-operate for 26/11 investigation
indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/us-asks-pakistan-to-cooperate-with-india-on-2611-probe-2821266/

>Indian entry into MTCR being torpedoed by Italy
firstpost.com/world/italy-torpedoes-indias-entry-to-mtcr-what-you-need-to-know-about-dual-technology-regimes-2801404.html

>Indian-Iranian pact of Chabahar port to counter China-Pakistan alliance
indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/chabahar-port-pact-between-india-iran-to-counter-china-pakistan-alliance-report-2818927/

>India tests new hypersonic space plane made for reusable, cheap access to space
theguardian.com/science/2016/may/26/spacewatch-india-tests-new-spaceplane

fake article desu
we couldn't find anything about it when we tried to

This thread will not take off without a time stamp of your toilet, Pajeet.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SHITTING

bro what happen to /sg/?

IN

P O O I N L O O

more articles desu

>Seven Injured in Bus Blast in Harayana
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/haryana-seven-injured-kurukshetra-bus-blast/1/678031.html

>France rejects bank guarantee and awaits India's reply for Rafale deal
indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/rafale-deal-france-rejects-bank-guarantee-awaits-indias-reply-2817725/

>Thousands of academics have signed a petition to stop the California State Board of Education from changing "India" to "South Asia" in its social studies textbooks
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36376110

>Ruckus in Jammu and Kashmir assembly
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/ruckus-in-jammu-and-kashmir-assembly-opposition-raises-key-issues/1/678604.html

>Ahead of Modi Visit to USA, US lawmakers slammed Modi for religious intolerance
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/ahead-of-modi-visit-us-lawmakers-slam-india-on-slavery-religious-intolerance/1/678568.html

>Banglaore Church Attacked
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/bengaluru-church-attacked-by-miscreants/1/678629.html
What toilet?

R A R E F L A G

K H M E R O U G E

no happenings so its going pretty slow right now
its not 24/7 threads anymore

strategic-culture.org/news/2016/05/27/backstabbing-multipolar-world-india-prime-minister-narendra-modi-treads-path-sultan-erdogan.html

wew nice flag you got there

>vocaroo.com/

Pls say something Sup Forums related

Can you please explain us whats the current situaciĆ³n with the cast system?

Hey, I'm Indian and I don't think the meme should end.

I love reading the hilarious stuff Sup Forums posts. Like this one, for example: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ScatSat-1

lol'd so hard, WHILE I WAS TAKING A SHIT! HAHAHHAAHAH

I did this like 4 times before user
And all 4 times it was for aussies, are you the same guy?

Non-existent in urban areas but people who were born into low caste families still get reparations for it
People still discriminate on basis of caste in a handful of rural areas

im reading it right now gimme a minute

What do you think about the Naxalites? I think they're the only non-revisionist communist party in the entire world, except for maybe the CPGB-ML in the UK (which has like 100 members).

>WHILE I WAS TAKING A SHIT! HAHAHHAAHAH
Where? Prove you're really indian.

stop projecting

go blow up a plane over it Singh

POOEY KAZOOY

The picture I posted, dude. It's me holding a Khanda. How much more do you want, Waffle?

Well, Khalistan is lost... so no valid reason.

Sup Forumsinloo?

Kek'd. It wasn't me, but I do remember an Indian doing it, didn't know it was you though.

Poo, India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poo,_India
Wikipedia
Poo, or Pooh, also spelled Puh (altitude 2,662 metres or 8,736 ft), is a small town in Kinnaur district, Himachal Pradesh, India. It is also known as "Spuwa".

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ScatSat-1
It's really to track were all the Indians pooping so they can arrest people that don't poo in loo and send them to re-education camps.

Frankly, what the naxal leaders want is of little importance. There are far too many factions and huge difference of opinions among them.
I mean they can do whatever they want, I don't really care myself
But they do intend on intruding on our lifestyle and they're planning to overthrow the government by 2050, they regularly kidnap, murder people and bomb buses, trains, etc
So if I had to say, I'd guess my opinion is pretty negative of em

yeep that was me

This would imply that the Indian Government wants to stop them from pooping all over the place.

Too much faith, you have.

I can't find it right now, but I listened to a podcast where they translated some of the Naxalite documents and interviews and it blew me the fuck out with how true their statements were and how powerfully it was phrased and worded.

These people have the most advanced understanding of what's wrong with the world and how to fix it out of anyone. They're literally the only hope for the entire world. All the other CPs have become revisionist and corrupt.

Is it true that most JNU students support them?

What do you think is the future of the Naxal movement?

You know that Arundhati Roy, who is one of India's most famous writers, traveled to Naxal areas and wrote about how it's the only place she's seen in the entire world (and she traveled a lot) where people are genuinely happy and work communally for the common good?

outlookindia.com/magazine/story/walking-with-the-comrades/264738

Like I said here ,
there are too many factions and their opinions have stark differences between them
Some actually have good opinions but others don't
Their main aim is supposedly to overthrow the government and take over by 2050
Don't know how that's going to pan out though

As far as I know there are a few JNU students that support them but it hasn't been confirmed yet

why did they make that stupid video about poo in loo then? Their government knows we all laugh at them.

>we all laugh at them.
>we

You mean kids on a mongolian fingerpuppet board.

I thought that was the UN who made that.

Yeah, it's UNICEF, not the Indian Government.
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

I mean their government wants to be taken seriously but how could anyone take a country seriously that still shits on the street.

Why would I care what Roy's opinions are on the matter? She's a liberal whose grand spot in the limelight was for The God of Small Things after which her literature didn't deliver like before and thus turned to political activism instead
Well either way, like I keep stating, while some of the naxalites seem to have genuine intentions, many of them don't

Well they did reduce open defecation from 630 million to 500 million in past 2 years so i guess that's good

YOU'RE WELCOME
SHILLS ARE PRODUCING HATEFUL THREADS
BECAUSE US DEBT HAS BEEN BOUGHT BY CHINA

THEY CAN'T SHITPOST ON CHINA ANYMORE
SO THEY GO AGAINST ARYANS/PUNJABI PEOPLE
USA IS A DELUSIONAL PSYCHIATRIC MADHOUSE
AVOID AS CANCER

NAMASTE

Is India a real country with a governement and everything? How can a government rule billions of people effectively?

Ebin poo loo memme xD

wat

Well China seems to be doing okay I think
Also state governments have a lot of power over here, India is divided into several states each having millions of people which are each governed by their state governments

fug :DDDDD

Kidhar se ho maderchod

Navi Mumbai

Aap?

Woaw I was in Mumbai just yesterday, from Pune

nice
how are things in pune?
is it a nice place to live in?

No it's horrible, only normies, scorching heat, traffic

fugg
its great here though
way better than mumbai
very little traffic, no pollution, very few slums, lots of greenery n sheeit

Why does India still use asbestos everywhere like America did in the 1940s?

Probably because its cheap I suppose
There are health hazards of course, but I don't think they really care

because an american jew is pushing his biz there

egsalent! :DDDDDD

Diaspora jews are the ones that are committing kikery tbqh
Everytime I see something being linked back to jews, its always a diaspora jew

Either that or I haven't come across any Israeli Jews doing kikery yet

What's your thoughts on the many ethnic people of India how do they all manage to not kill each other. You've got Muslims, Hindus and Punjabi Sikhs in the north. Is their ethnic tension or religion tense in India since India is a Hindu nationalist state?

Not among Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains or Zoroastrians
If there is religious tension it usually only occurs between Muslims and >insert religion here<

>how do they all manage to not kill each other.

That's one of the questions that I always end up asking myself
I guess when you're just used to seeing so many different cultures and ethnic groups coexist peacefully, you don't feel like messing it up so you do it too

OH we do kill each other every once in a while, it just doesn't make international news. Mainly Muzzies though. Everyone else is peaceful.

Damn, that medal looks badass. Are Sikhs allowed to carry their swords in Cancuckistan?

that bitch is a habitual liar and a traitor

Probably yes

glad to see someone agrees with me on that
she says a lot of anti-indian things too

She's known to say and do things to keep her in the public eye, because her books are so-so at best. Never got the hype, she's pretty bad at everything.

A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL

POO

where are you goys from?

why do indians and pakistanis hate each other?

Do you guys have no hygiene at all?

Look at what one of your """""people""""" lived with for 2 years before seeking help.

bestgore.com/sexual-disaster/man-penile-myiasis-examine-doctor-india/

India should be nuked from orbit.

one is a muslim?

kolkata

>isolated examples pertain to how an entire subcontinent of 1.25 billion people behave

nice, i'm from navi mumbai

The Communist state :')

there are indian muslims as well i think.....? or is that bangadesh?

evangelical state, you mean?

Bandra

Complicated answer.

Hindus v/s Muslims at the core level manifested in reality as the dispute over the land called Kashmir.

oh, mallu
where in kerala, cheta?

I think your question should be pretty self explanatory

LOO

Pakistan = West Pakistan
Bangladesh = East Pakistan
India= Hindu majority state with Muzzies who didn't leave
Britain = Westest Pakistan

partition
we hate that cuck nehru even more than porkistan for agreeing to jinnah's demands

>Britain = Westest Pakistan
kek

Christians are chill tho. Dindu nuffins.

Kottayam bruh

kek

Weird that I've never been to Bandra, its probably only an hour away

that thing in the middle of your flag even looks like a rectum

Kek'ing hard, good work.

POO IN LOO

T. INDIA

Nice, Kannur here

RSS or CPI?