Hahaha

Nice crowd Farage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=me5BZuHQcdI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Thanet_(UK_Parliament_constituency)
youtube.com/watch?v=uRZ07C4c4CA
andywilliamson.com/10-points-to-consider-about-brexit-and-the-eu-referendum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I could never look at him the same after he got cucked in Thanet South.

>"Bye bye Nigel!"

Oof.

Please explain your comments to ignorant Americans such as myself

MMyes do tell dahling?

Wow really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=me5BZuHQcdI

Why would you ever vote in? I don't even know what the argument could be besides some hippie dippie bullshit about world peace.

Google, you dumb mexican
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Thanet_(UK_Parliament_constituency)

He talks fast and has some decent jokes.

In all honesty: If you actually turn out to be a political rally then you're probably a massive knob.

thats the few white people left in that town. :( RIP

Just think, if you guys had proportional representation he would be in parliament now.

That looks sad. Farage should hire a better organizer.

Oy vey didn't know he was a manlet. That defeat aside, nationalism has made great strides in the past year, brexit will happen

The people are flooded with everybody and all kinds of groups claiming a Brexit damages the national/globall economy.
Just read a statement from g7 about it t minutes ago

There's a ton of minor reasons like EU contributing towards environmental measures or helping eachother fight terrorism by sharing information, but there's nothing really to say we wouldn't do that alone anyway.

Essentially it's RULE BRITANNIA vs UNITE THE WORLD

> If you actually turn out to a political rally then you're probably a massive knob

Wtf is wrong with you?

so many dumbass Brits on twitter

"There's nothing wrong with immigration, just build more houses! If you don't like mass 3rd world immigration you're a horrible racist"

That country is so cucked

Just call out their low test m8

The cuck meme was more effective than people realize, it really digs in the lefty virtue signaller's soul

>so many dumbass Brits on twitter
so many dumbass Yanks on twitter.

That country is so cucked.

Like social media means anything.

kek

Jew uses propaganda. It's super effective!

Farage is a one man army, he don't need anyone.

Those are the last white people in all of England. How sad.

Think about it logically

We're only here for a few decades and half of that is spent paying off a mortgage

Will you risk that for a clown appealing to "national identity"

Anyone with half a brain knows that the productive side of the economy has benefitted from Poles, Spaniards etc

British people are too lazy to do these jobs, they're beneath them. British kids go to university and get drunk

youtube.com/watch?v=uRZ07C4c4CA
Hope Rides Alone.

Well at least even though English is dead as a distinct culture and ethnicity your boss made more money off hiring some Somalians to replace you. Those economic benefits you speak of don't actually benefit you lol.

t. mohammed

>British people are too lazy to do these jobs, they're beneath them
t. faggot who has never worked a proper day in his life
It's not that brits won't do them. It's that brits expect a vaguely decent standard of living. problem is poles and shit are willing to put up with absolute shit standards since it's still better than where they come from

A country's priority is towards its own citizens. It should make the current population want to work, instead of giving it to others.

Plz dont be a dick and actually go out to vote
>Make Britain Great AGAIN

Your average britbong, gentlemen.

Damn didn't realize the United Caliphate had that many whites left.

All the people that vote UKIP are probably at work.

It's why you don't have huge right wing rallies. They're at work. Greens, leftists and other people like that can have massive demonstrations because its not as if the people who vote for them have any responsibilities.

They have a lower Islamic population as a percentage than the EU average, lower than here, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Germany, France and multiple others.

And they don't have a nigger president.

Of course I'm going to vote. I'll be there 7am sharp.

>British people are too lazy to do these jobs, they're beneath them.
I hate this argument. It's so easy to spout from your ivory tower. Where the fuck do you get this from anyway? Pure bullshit. I was unemployed for three years and would have killed for a chance to work. Luckily i have found something now, otherwise I wouldn't be here.
Also as the other user said, Brits expect a decent standard of pay. As they should. I'm not talking £40,000 for stacking shelves, but you get the idea.

all smart people know that national and ethnic identity is a farce

just look at Israel

Is it true the vote is the same time as Glastonbury?

That's about -500k votes for staying in

>Where the fuck do you get this from anyway?

They want low wage workers and they will do anything to shame you into accepting low wage work all while they create debt bubbles that make it impossible to afford to live

welcome to neoliberalism 101.

This.

Also true. When the fire rises, I'll have your back, friend.

promises leads to disgrace.

That's entirely correct - but it's probably about 100k votes

>They want low wage workers
This really is the crux of it. The worst part is, the shame tactic works. I worked christmas temp at Royal Mail for a few weeks. The amount of non Brits was astounding.

I can't get over how unattractive British people are.

I think that was down to tactical voting though, and Labour voters all voted cons to keep him out.

you sound special

pretty much. full of the ugly, old and those who think their opinions matter because they're surrounded by wild eyed nutters nodding over cups of tea.

Exactly -- like #rapefugeeswelcome at the end of August, thousands of students with nothing to do

One example is bringing people in to work on a farm, housing them on site and deducting 'costs', then hiring them out for under minimum wage for casual labour.

I agree but

>vietnam

These people literally want you dead you retarded fuck.

Infact Mecca called for action during Ramadan (june)

Some faggot posted this today andywilliamson.com/10-points-to-consider-about-brexit-and-the-eu-referendum/
I'm just replying with memes because im too hungover to actually type.

Nice thread Ahmed

what if it breaks down in traffic?

yeah but those are Koreans
>asians do look like fish though

>not denying our countries faggotry
>attacking murica instead of accepting that we have work to do here

What a beta. It's why i'm looking to leave to America in the next few months. You can keep sulking and being that guy, i'm off...

Many keks are had

I literally do not know what the point of battle buses are, the only time the media reports on them is when they break down

The crowd was bigger when he actually gave his speech, look it up on youtube where the BBC reporter walks through it. This pic must have been taken before or after his talk.

sorry to break it to you user but virtually everyone in that town is white

Twitter is particularly pozzed here.
It was hilarious after the exit poll last election to see people going
>B-but all my twitter friends were voting Labour/Green, why are the tories winning?

Postal votes come out weeks before

digits confirm brexit

That was a bloody fantastic day, nothing better than butt hurt labour voting students.