I don’t know what to fckn get my gf for Christmas Sup Forums help a nigger out and tell me some sentimental shit to...

I don’t know what to fckn get my gf for Christmas Sup Forums help a nigger out and tell me some sentimental shit to get her so I can get laid this “holiday season”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VeWvs27JOCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well she's female, so that's really narrowed it down.

Impregnate her and leave her.

A nigger

You should maybe make a sort of scrapbook with pictures of you guys and retelling stories of your best times together!

if you got a little money, invite her on a trip over valentinesday... works for me, i live en europe so we are going to paris or london. She will be happy from x-mas and untill you actually go. And then you won't need to use much on the valentinesday gift, just get her flowers and go out to eat which you were going to anyways :)

That’s a fucking great idea user! I’m a little too lazy tho and I’m sure we won’t be together long afterwards.. I just don’t wanna look like a jackass because she’s family friends. I’m leaving to the military in April and I’m hoping to fade away

This is a good idea as well.. I don’t mind spending money and I’d enjoy the trip just as much as her..

>paris
>london
you mean, nigeria?

This is why I'm broke . Com

dude there is only one thing you can give her for Christmas..........

Dick in a Box

If only I knew how to do that, is there a catchy song to tell me how?

I dont know how much $$$ you are willing to spend, but some ideas:
Coffee mugs.
Some decent headphones.
A nice hoodie.
Make up stuff.
A teddy bear...
Tell us more about her personality.

could only find the audio
youtube.com/watch?v=VeWvs27JOCI

this

Buy her a Bitcoin...or some...

A sex tape of you and her sister dubbed over half of a previous tape of you and her, bring VHS back get her a vcr to boot.

How much u tryna spend?

That carfentanil is no joke. I've heard of people snorting fucking crumbs and overdosing

www.lovebookonline.com

You're a dumb fuck. How the fuvk do you not know? . Just break up now because she's cheating and will dump you soon.

an abortion?

Yea it got me 4 times