Will you jump the wall just to do it, like climbing mount Everest...

will you jump the wall just to do it, like climbing mount Everest? I would climb one of these in under a minute but they're heavily guarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Euzv52klUOE
youtu.be/fIOvzPDDtJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

China built the greatest wall the world has ever known.
And it didn't work.

What makes people think in today's age of modern transportation/engineering, that this flimsy P.o.S. construction would do better?

The wall concept is so stupid. It would be far more cost effective to use autonomous drones to patrol the border. Tunnels would be rendered ineffective because enough drones could track any target after they exit, and be used to direct border patrol agents. Maintaining the drone infrastructure would provide a number of jobs and could be used as a platform for technological improvement.

Ive been saying this for over a year now. Trumptards dont do science or technology. Simple things like walls resonate with their autism.

I could hear drones in the bush. I can climb that wall while the drones circle around like helicopters but nobody catches you sneaky and quick.
the cartels will have fun shooting them down

Combined with facial recognition software and the rate of apprehension would go through the roof.

china's wall is masonry, so I can free climb that. I'm going to get it on a word tour one day. maybe climb a radio tower like the crazy russians

MEXICO IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT!

>facial recognition software
billion dollar software vs a fucking mask.
nothing stops a master plan

A strong network would have smaller units reinforced by larger ones. A large drone could be used as a platform carrying thermal equipment, and could operate 1000m or more above ground level, essentially safe from most small arms fire. Also your thinking is too simplistic. For maximum efficiency the drones would coordinate with ground sensors and a drone net would allow for pick-ups over a greater AO.

A thermal signature would still be viable for tracking. It just means apprehension has to be more immediate. A possible future system would be the use of hydrolyzed chemical markers that a drones "sniffer" could pick up on.

that wall thing seems so retarded here in Europe, but we think its another extremly retarded thing USA can produce
like firing your president because he got his dick sucked, or elect a new one by a judge , the new one being the dumbest cunt (bush jr), that never traveled outside USA or didnt know canada s prime minister s name

then lies on irak then an even more retarded cunt elected as presidents etc....

just another dumb thing from USA

if the drone is at 1000m it won't see me under the bushes
I'm still good under cover. no drone will spot me. give them a spy satellite and they won't see me because I'm a sneaky guy.
I'm getting over that wall one way or another and it honestly isn't looking too difficult

Private Company Drone
youtube.com/watch?v=Euzv52klUOE

if you ever visit come to climb it.
it will be the tourist attraction.

that's a real drone right there. multiple cameras on board, lights, the computer to stabilize it. it's the whole package I bet those are worth big money.
that's a trophy right there, the cartels would hang it up on the wall like a mechanical stuffed bird

it did just like hadrians wall. not 100% but all in all it worked.

>Americans think illegal immigrants are people literally just walking across the border
You know 90% of illegals are people just overstaying their visas, right? You guys aren't really good at tracking down, "processing" them and deporting them like we are in Australia
t.Australian. We throw them in offshore concentration camps before we release them back into the wild.

what about when they come by submarine?
you got nothing.
spiders and dust devils

It worked for Eastern Europe

Argentina built submarine

Controlling a border isn't about practicality, it's about prestige. Having a porous border makes a country look weak, and that cannot be afforded.

Youre all a bunch of idiots if you think drones would fly at gunfire range. Morons.

just because people aren't hopping the border when there's a wall doesn't mean it's working.
the berlin wall never worked

But can a thousand-mile-long wall be afforded?

It was a great success dude, learn your history
It wasn't just a wall in Berlin

US of A don't have the funding man. just look at our schools

>wall

There should be sharpshooters, not a wall.

That would be like stapling a pigeon to your wall. Congratulations for you that would be an accomplishment, for a major nation that is simply an expense, and a small one at that.

An F35-A costs the us government ~94.6 million dollars, and they plan to operate over 1500 of them.

>didn't work
>china is overwhelmingly Chinese.

>learn your history
the evidence of walls in medieval civilizations across the globe should serve as evidence that walls don't work anywhere.
they all built the walls and to everyone's surprise it wasn't the solution

Will be something really funny if the wall(with a huge cost) is builded by a Trump's Company?

we can't afford those planes and we can't afford this huge wall.
and it's going to have to be long. a lot of miles

How many medieval cities did you actually visit? I'm a euro fag, we got then alot and it worked everywhere
Not only in medieval times also in the 17th and 18th century, when your fantastic Americas didn't even know how to build walls

You don't just put up a wall and say job's done guess I can go home. Walls are force multipliers, and especially good ones before cannons and aircraft. There was a period in Greek history where cities were almost impossible to take until siege technology advanced enough to actually defeat the walls armies had to face.

The wall is a dumb idea. What were saying is that a high tech solution would be more effective and more affordable.

It works in Hungary against mudslimes and its a joke fence compared to these with some patrols you dumb fuck.

well now cartels can fire siege artillery at a flimsy wall.
wall = ineffective
there's always going to be a work around. given the time and the skill it'll get done

And when the old walls didn't work we came up with new better walls.

>high tech solution
>more effective with burgerland engineering
>more affordable with burgerland budget
the delusional states of america

youtu.be/fIOvzPDDtJM

Basic siege artillery vs. the most powerful nation in the world. Yeah... Here's your trophy.

you took out the fucking savage beats.
I think I smell smoke

double the wall, double the cost. triple the wall triple the cost.
and your fort covers meters compared to an entire border

>most powerful nation

This was example of how the concept evolved, and is clearly outdated. In the modern sense a nations air power is a wall that discourages attack, look at how important aircraft and anti air defences are to maintaining the stalemate between Iran and Saudi Arabia.

It only makes sense to apply the modern solution and use drones, instead of an outdated physical barrier.

You're right. Two rednecks have invalidated a nation with the world's largest economy, air force, and navy. A nation capable of projecting force anywhere in the world within 24 hours. Truly this nation has been humbled.

drone battery life vs concrete wall battery life.
border protection can't even afford to fuel the helicopters to scout the border. they pull them out for the media

I only see one guy wearing a flag holding an extra pair of jeans

Drones are programmed to return to dockets where they are recharged. You can use solar power if you want to cut costs further and old drones can be surplussed to civilian market.

And any structure, including concrete ones, needs regular maintenance or the elements will break it down. Maintaining miles of wall would be a far more daunting task than maintaining scattered charging facilities.

>its a joke fence compared to these with some patrols you dumb fuck
a joke is even easier for a climber. give a challenge

>the elements will break it down
out in the desert we will get some new wall sand dunes

no need to crawl underground

so many they remove the wall

Actually kekd

the wall was meant to stop invasions. invading armies had to go around the wall but the chinese still had to fight the wars. overall it was not effective