Femanon here

Femanon here

I've come to the conclusion that an average penis isn't big enough. I need at least 7 inches.
It's at the point now where if a guy I'm dating has an average penis, I ghost him the moment I find out.

Why is it so fucking hard to find a guy with at least 7 inches?

nice bait

kys

You're probably just not marketing yourself correctly. There are plenty out there, and I am not one of them.
I suggest dating sites. Plainly state what you are there for and be sure to carry a knife if someone dupes you then attempts to behave maliciously.

Stale pasta is stale

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

93.4% of men have a penis under 7 inches in length

bump

A genre isn't copypasta, newfag. In order for something to be copypasta, it has to be a verbatim copy+paste.

Have similar threads to this been posted before? Sure.
But it's more likely that the reason for that is due to the fact that an average penis is too damn small than anything other reason.

do you own a ferret

lurk moar

been here since 2007

bullshit. trips don't lie.

>Why is it so fucking hard to find a guy with at least 7 inches?
Because they don't want to stick their dicks in a slut?

I feel you one this one but bigger really isn't always better unless it's big all around. I once fucked this guy who had around 9 inches but was thin as fuck, basically stabbed the hell out of me

Let me see your pussy bitch

I love how you sperlords seem to believe that a girl who fucks lots of guys has more sex than a girl with a steady boyfriend.

You do realize that girls who have boyfriends have sex nearly everyday too, right? If two women are having an equal amount of sex, what makes a sluts vagina stretch and a monogamous vagina have the same amount of sex stay tight?

This

>Femanon
Because average penis size is 5.5" and most women aren't size queens.
/Thread

Nearly all black guys are packing 7 inches.

Nope. Data does not back this claim.

user didn't say anything about tightness? He just said they don't wanna stick their dick in a slut

Who said anything of the sort? It's not getting fucked, or how often she gets fucked that makes her slut; it's by how many she gets fucked.

It's not the number of times she's fucked, its the number of men. OP's sampled half the eastern seaboard, and that makes her a slut.

>Because they don't want to stick their dicks in a slut?

We don't? What fucking planet do you live on?

We don't, virgin. Your friends are virgins too, and they've been lying to you during those after school xbox sessions.

How old are you?
Because 7 is average.

This.

A girl with a steady boyfriend has just as much sex as a slut. Which means a girl who is in a 2 year relationship has has ~10 miles of dick too.

Cool thread dude

see

>And I am not one of them
My condolences for out smol dikd brother

Timestamp or gtfo

A year fucking your boyfriend doesn't make you a slut. A year fucking two dozen different guys makes you a prostitute with a lousy understanding of economics.

This

You're an idiot.

So? What does that have to do with the point she was making?

>walks into an internet tackle shop
>points out that there is bait everywhere
>expects to receive kudos for it on an anonymous image board, where no one could possibly give him any credit for his astute observation because no one has a fucking clue who he is

Dude, we know it's bait and we're replying anyways. That's what this place is for. Go be a newfag somewhere else.

No, you.

Thats the same reason I will only date a D cup.

And what is the optimum number of sexual partners a person can have in a year?

Depends. If they are a guy, as many as they can get. If they are a girl, one sexual partner every three years.
Anything more than this and she's isn't marriage material.

If multiple keys open the same lock, it is a shitty lock.

This philosophy is probably why men spread STDs more than women.

The penis is not a key, its more like a surgeons gloves. And the pussy is like an open wound.

If that glove touches anything besides the wound, they are rendered useless.

Irrelevant.

>make point A
>argue against point B, ignoring point A entirely.

>men spread STDs more than women.

citation needed.

because guys with a 7 inch dick know their value, and they know better than to give it to some musdshark whore.

Fake af.
If you want to be taken for real you should have said at least 10 inches.

No we don't you fag

user here

I've come to the conclusion that a legal girl isn't tight enough. I need at least a 12yo.

It's at the point now where if a girl I meet isn't currently in elementary school I ghost her as soon as i find out.

Why is it so hard to find a loli who's willing to fuck?

Haha um yeah it does. Pro tip dont believe propaganda to make you feel better. Look up average condom sizes for each country. Thats right they difer. Think im lying try to get a condom that fits in asia if you are white. Biggest average condom size is in south america and the other results may also surprise you

That chart is fake. Africans don't use condoms

Stay mad stickdick

SHIT YOU FUCKED ME UP