Is suicide ever the answer?

Is suicide ever the answer?
I'm stuck with a fast food that I fucking hate, I've been applying at different places for few months no luck, no chances of ever getting into college nor a relationship. Half of the people I work with treat me like an idiot. I'm just tired of being a sad failure all the time.

Death is a lie like Santa and the easter bunny. You're here forever motherfucker.

>Is suicide ever the answer?
Usually, yes.

I tried once I walke dinto the ocean and drowned.

I thought I woke up in hell but turns out I just fell onto Amsterdam. Whored my way back home and never tried that method again.

When I jumped off a building, I woke up in bed the next morning. As if nothing had happened.

Seriously just give up giving up you'll feel better about it.

ok

People treat you like an idiot because you are an idiot. Your accomplishment in working in fast food is midgeted by elementary school attendance awards. You either do better or kill yourself.
>Protip: Killing yourself is the shortcut to your dreams.

OP here, it took me years to find my current job and chances are I won't be able to find another one. I also have scoliosis and stand on my feet all day so I'm constant pain. I'm afraid that my younger siblings will be more successful than me

>will be
lol

Sometimes it is but you could always try moving to another city, I know it's hard in so many ways but sometimes you gotta be at rock bottom to rise again.
New place, new you if anything.

Sometimes you gotta be at rock bottom to stay at rock bottom. OP doesn't need greeting card advice.

But I actually liked that though

I'm glad you liked it, but did it help you?

Thank you OP
And i know it is somewhat shitty advice dude but hey you only stay at rock bottom if you want to, theres so many ways to work up from that but its up to you to decide

it gave me a little bit hope that I'll get out of this rut

Like how?

>theres so many ways to work up from that
And I'm sure this is going to get op out of his situation, right?

You look for help in the community, homeless shelters, salvation army, theres plenty of ways.
Just meeting new people helps a fuck ton

If he works for it and has enough motivation, i know it sounds stupid and sappy but do you have any better advice?

>is suicide ever the answer?
how many years of your natural life do you think you'd negate by offing yourself?
how many chances do you think you have in those years to turn your life around?
how many people haven't you met that would make your life worth living?
how many experiences have you left to try out?
if the answer to any if those questions are five or more, I'd say stop being a drama queen, try to suck up the shittyness in your life, go to a therapist and try to make a change. Shoving a gun down your throat is the cowards way out, face your problems man

bumpin

cont:
no seriously, taking a short fall to a sudden stop is such a fucking defeat, how could you even? Like, "oh, woe is me, it'll never get better, i might as well not even try to solve my problems, but rather just slit my wrists so that my family have to pay for my funeral" fucking get real, you have every chance to make it right, and you might as well try. if you've tried and failed, fucking good for you. take what you learned from previous fuckups and fucking TRY AGAIN FAGGOT. You can try and fail, and try and fail, but the only true failure is when you fucking stop trying

If you are gonna do it, leave a mark
Something to remember you, it can be something positive like donating all your shit and doing charity work (why would you be kind in this asshole piece of shit world is beyond me) or go in a killing spree of all the people that deserve it

Ha fast food places wont even hire me

apply for army noob. They love fuck ups and degenerates.

So much this, life is fucking precious, even the hurtful moments.

Death is just non existance, fuck that shit.

Self sacrifce for your freinds is the only good form of suicide, anything else is a lack of stride, lack of wanting, God put you on this earth for a reason, he will always gove you hope, just look to him when the rope seems short, he can work miracles ya know

Shoot up the place where most of the people that made you miserable are
You can die at peace then

>Is suicide ever the answer?

>I have no inner strength so I choose to believe in miracles and a higher power instead of myself

So you want OP to put a band-aid on his resolve to live? kek

Ok, so I'm the guy that said that killing yourself was the cowards way out and called you a faggot. I'm sorry for being that harsh, but I'm struggling with stuff myself. Tonight i spent like ten minutes staring at my body in the mirror and I realized how much I fucking hate myself. I've developed bulimia, and I've stopped watching movies, playing games and watching series, because when I sit down to watch something longer than an hour I'm reminded of how fucking painfully lonely I am, and how I don't have anyone to share anything with anymore.
You know what I'm gonna do about it? I'm sure as shit not gonna pussy out on life and choke on a gun barrel. I've got a doctors appointment coming up, and I'll tell him about everything I'm struggling with and ask him to send me to a therapist so I can try to work out my issues, and start losing weight in a more healthy way. I'm sure as shit not gonna think to myself "it'll never get better" because neither me or you or the fucking pope and his mom can possibly know what the future holds, and what kinds of opportunities can float our way to make our own happiness again. It won't be easy, but if anyone has ever gotten out of a worse situation than you or me, then we can do it too. We just have to work at our problems like adults, no matter how scary that sounds. I hope you find your happiness again bro. I'll be looking for my own as well these coming months and years, however long it takes me to find it

>No chance of getting into a loving relationship

Oh, fuck off. Yes you are. So sick of this Debbie-downer bullshit. Buck up, faggot.